We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Butane Torch Gas -> Headache? Options

Brennendes Wasser
#1 Posted : 12/29/2018 2:25:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Hello!

Currently I smoke Spice like this:

Pre melt it in a liquid pad, then place it in a bong and evaporate it with the butane torch.
It is ultimately smooth, much better than any other stuff I tried. It is based on the Green Buddha.

The picture is shown at the bottom.

Ok so it works perfect.

But to evaporate it I must be compelety sure that all the spice is evaporated. Therefore I hold the torch for like 30 seconds above the pad and slowly inhale, to get EVERYTHING surely evaporated. Meanwhile I suck the gas into the bong the whole time and also inhale it at the end.

So YES, the gas is burned while the torch is running, thats how the torch works. But I am quite sure that not 100 % of all the gas is completely burned to CO2, but something might stay unconversed.

Also it really does NOT feel sick or anything, it is definetly fine.

But now my real question:

I smoked with some friends and as they are not familiar with this thing, I did the evaporation part for all of them. So I did this whole procedure of the picture like 20x.

The day afterwards I had bad headaches. And now I ask: Can this be due to the inhalation of WAY to much butane gas (remainings) ?

THXXX

Brennendes Wasser attached the following image(s):
bla.png (130kb) downloaded 38 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!