We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Gordo tek anyone? Options

1uvakind
#21 Posted : 11/17/2018 4:33:22 AM

*The Plant Whisperer*

1uvakind wrote:
Trippin on deez wrote:
3rd pull dried this morning using his Tek. The previous 2 weren't weighed because honestly I wasn't concerned. Out of curiosity I weighed the 3rd pull which looked slightly less than the previous 2 and yeilded 447mg and just as clean as the others. Honestly I wasn't expecting that on the 3rd pull but, as I said before this is my first extraction attempt and believe I was blessed with high quality MHRB powder and Tek. Where would you draw the line as far as tossing the material? If my 4th yeilds 300mg would it warrant a 5th? The only thing I changed is 4-6hrs into the freezer I rotate the dish 180° to get the spice out of the naptha and leave it in there for another 4-6hrs. I'm blown away by the ease of this tek and quality of the spice.

My 4th pull was still in the 400mg range.. So i tried a 5th...jus specs... Maybe 20-30mgs...tried a 6th jus for curiosity... Jus specs n mainly yellowish...I then tossed the material... Emailed Gordo n he said it does jus "abruptly stops" after 4-5 pulls n said 4 is all youll usually get n then the mix is "spent"

Idk what ur doin man... Sorry tho... I follow the Tek verbatim n i mean literally every move he makes in the video i perform the exact same way... If ur doin that n gettin poor return the only thing i can figure is low quality bark... Do EVERYTHING EXACTLY as he does in the video... N if ur bark is of good quality you should get the same results... I did... N im no chemist by any means but i can follow instructions... Thats what i did n i get 2grams'ish from 100gs of bark every time... Good luck... 👽✌
*GROW*

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dmt_awehhaea
#22 Posted : 12/7/2018 7:09:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone had experience doing all their pulls on the same day? Any noticeable impact on the yield?

Trippin on deez
#23 Posted : 12/27/2018 11:58:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

1uvakind wrote:
Trippin on deez wrote:
3rd pull dried this morning using his Tek. The previous 2 weren't weighed because honestly I wasn't concerned. Out of curiosity I weighed the 3rd pull which looked slightly less than the previous 2 and yeilded 447mg and just as clean as the others. Honestly I wasn't expecting that on the 3rd pull but, as I said before this is my first extraction attempt and believe I was blessed with high quality MHRB powder and Tek. Where would you draw the line as far as tossing the material? If my 4th yeilds 300mg would it warrant a 5th? The only thing I changed is 4-6hrs into the freezer I rotate the dish 180° to get the spice out of the naptha and leave it in there for another 4-6hrs. I'm blown away by the ease of this tek and quality of the spice.

My 4th pull was still in the 400mg range.. So i tried a 5th...jus specs... Maybe 20-30mgs...tried a 6th jus for curiosity... Jus specs n mainly yellowish...I then tossed the material... Emailed Gordo n he said it does jus "abruptly stops" after 4-5 pulls n said 4 is all youll usually get n then the mix is "spent"

I ended up with 188mg on my 5th pull just as white as the rest. 2254mg total from 100g of MHRB.
Trippin on deez attached the following image(s):
IMG_20181129_112231139.jpg (4,403kb) downloaded 201 time(s).

Trippin on deez
#24 Posted : 12/28/2018 12:05:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This is my total yield from my first extraction "ever" on 100g MHRB 2254mg and the first pull off my second batch 24hrs after mixing which yielded 773mg. If you're not getting good results it's either your bark or you're not following his instructions.
Trippin on deez attached the following image(s):
IMG_20181214_234825785.jpg (3,276kb) downloaded 198 time(s).
IMG_20181206_204306930.jpg (3,557kb) downloaded 197 time(s).

BlazedPeach
#25 Posted : 12/16/2020 5:08:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gordo, I have been using your tek since day one and may I saw I love its simplicity. I also really enjoyed when you updated your youtube video and did a voice over for it. Your voice is lovely. I have a question though, do you know what form of dmt your tek creates?

GordoTEK wrote:
Just want to point out a few things in case anyone stumbles upon this thread in the future as it seems to come to the top of certain google search results...

"it's a shame that he deleted his own thread "

I didn't delete it, nor have I deleted any post on this forum, it was deleted by the forum moderators. I don't feel it should have been removed, if they are dead set against anyone posting a link to a video that shows how to extract DMT I supposed they could have just removed the link, but ah well, that's how they roll here. It could have been a nice discussion. I think the old school attitude (about having too many pictures of the extraction process) here is misguided, and that someone should try to counterbalance the very bad content that is on YouTube - for safety and other reasons. Also there is a lot of junk science and misinformation about DMT on YouTube (and everywhere else, thanks to Strassman, Rogan, and McKenna) which I am trying to / planning to address. If anyone has a problem with any of that, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, and I'll stay away from here (I still love you though).

Personally I think the old school forums like this one are (sadly) a dying medium. This site in particular hasn't been well taken care of in my opinion or kept up with technological progress. All these things plus the censorship are the reasons I don't participate here much anymore (I had another account/name from well over a decade ago by the way, maybe two decades ago).

"I strongly recommend you start with an easier technique like Q2121 "
Just to be clear, my TEK IS essentially the q21q21 TEK but with several minor (but important) improvements.

"is not what I would call a foodsafe method, as the video claims"
The only related claim in the video is that the acid/base used are both foodsafe ingredients. Obviously naphtha is not foodsafe. I do not recommend people use d-limonene for many reasons (there is no assurance its food safe even if supposedly labled as such, its very expensive, and it is not a good solvents for this application - it results in an impure product which is also less safe for a number of reasons.

"heating naphtha in a crockpot is potentially dangerous. Use a water bath."
You may have missed it, but the crock pot is used in the video AS a warm water bath (and steam heater).
Heating these solvents with a warm water bath, or using steam, both of which are shown in this video, is perfectly safe and is also standard laboratory procedure (good ventilation is always required, as repeatedly mentioned in the video).
For reference see: https://www.qub.ac.uk/di...HeatingFlammableLiquids/

Regards,
Gordo

GordoTEK
#26 Posted : 10/9/2022 4:29:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BlazedPeach wrote:
Gordo, I have been using your tek since day one and may I saw I love its simplicity. I also really enjoyed when you updated your youtube video and did a voice over for it. Your voice is lovely. I have a question though, do you know what form of dmt your tek creates?

N,N-Dimethyltryptamine Freebase, white polymorph.

If anyone is interested in the new or classic work I've done I put it here after being repeatedly banned.

PREV12