We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sublingual vs swallowing Options

dragonrider
#1 Posted : 12/20/2018 9:14:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think 1P-LSD may be more powerfull when taken sublingually, than when simply swallowed. I never realy noticed a difference with LSD-25, but i recently had a very powerfull experience with 1P-LSD that i think was caused by taking it sublingually instead of swallowing it immediately. What i experienced now was a faster onset, and an immediate peak. And ashorter duration, but a more intense experience overall.

I'm wondering if more people have this experience. If so, it might be worth mentioning somewhere in the nexus wiki.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ducdevil
#2 Posted : 12/22/2018 4:23:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey dragonrider,

this is interesting; my initial thought is that each experience is so subject to set/setting that it's impossible to predict how strongly the medicine(s) will affect us from journey2journey/dose2dose...so true for DMT, i'm sure you'd agree...

yet, i will have an opportunity early next month to try 1P for the first time, other than microdosing. it will be in a therapeutic context so i'll be well taken care of.

do you mind me asking what doses you have been taking in your experiences? i'm trying to decide where i'd like to go and how deeply...

thanks

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 12/23/2018 7:41:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would start low, just to test your sensitivity for it. Just something like 100 micrograms.

I normally find 275 micrograms an ideal dose. But when i took that amount last week, it realy kicked my ass. I have thought about what could have caused this, and initially i believed that i may have accidentally taken way more than 275 ug, but after thinking about it some more, i think it must have been the fact that it was taken sublingually instead of it being ingested.

It worked way faster than is normally the case, and a little shorter as well. And when it began, i was peaking within minutes. Normally it builds for a couple of hours.

I would like to know if other people have simmilar experiences with these different routes of administration.

Wolfnippletip
#4 Posted : 12/24/2018 12:49:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've done 1p twice, at 100 and 125 mics, both times sublingually. Both times I had the familiar comeup like 25, but with maybe less tension than I remember with 25. At 30 minutes I had that "something's about to happen" feeling and then by 1 hour I was definitely coming up. Not much difference from what I remember LSD-25 being.

One thing I did notice the second time, and wife noticed both times she did 1p was a smaller "mini-peak" at about T+8. Both times she did it she said "I think I'm getting high again", and the second time I did it I definitely noticed it too. I have no idea if this is a real or imagined phenomena.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.