We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Stiupid Safety Question Need Help :) Options

Virandell
#1 Posted : 12/17/2018 11:32:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Right so I will be extracting for the first time DMT I am using GordoTek Method (Vinegar+calcium hydroxide+zippo lighter fluid + slow cooker) so basically I will have to evaporate zippo lighter fluid in slow cooker for about 40 min and that's the safety question is it safe to do it in the kitchen with small ventilation ? I can only open my window a bit because of the kitchen sink ... Or try do it on balcony but the one problem is is around 2 degrees outside and the only option for me is to do it at night so people can't see me
I would appreciate some tips thanks and sorry again for stiupid question but better be safety than sorry Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 12/18/2018 3:40:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Short answer. No. Please evaporate solvents in rooms with lots of air flow and fresh air flow at that.

But I feel you, I used to live in a two room apartment, and my porch was in plain view.

Naptha was my friend as little evaporation is needed (and I also live in an area with a cold winter so I could leave my collection plate outside all night instead of in the freezer)

Make sure your solvent evaporates clean... I really can't imagine going for Zippo lighter fluid ...

FranLover
#3 Posted : 12/18/2018 4:22:10 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Good advice above! Naphta is the way to go. If ligther fluid is all there is...oh well.
Try using the vent on your oven set, or placing a fan in the room, and do crack a window open. You might as well be washing dishes for all the neighboors know.
Warm the mud pie carefuly. Warm naphta + warm pie = good pull. Evaporating half of your solution before sticking it in the freezer yields a more concentrated pull. Place a plastic wrap around it and feeezer will not be contaminated by naphta (or ligther fluid.) Dont forget to set your freezer to the max.
The first time you will sweat, but its so worth it. Wonderful things await you my friend!Smile
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

pete666
#4 Posted : 12/18/2018 6:58:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is always good idea to use TEKs/methods not requiring solvent evaporation.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 12/18/2018 2:02:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Zippo fluid IS naphtha. And as far as I'm concerned there is no such thing as a stupid safety question. When in doubt check it out. Good luck! Travel Well!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Nydex
#6 Posted : 12/18/2018 2:48:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As a note to everyone usind Zippo lighter fluid - it doesn't evaporate clean. At least the one you can buy in my country leaves behind a greasy residue after evaporation. If you can get your hands on pure petroleum ether, I think that's one of the best NPSs you can use.

You should be very careful with inhaling NPS fumes, and especially those that get released when you mix lye with water - those are extremely toxic and harmful!

Be safe, and respect the process. Thumbs up
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN