We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Remote Viewing Entities Options

Justintime
#1 Posted : 12/15/2018 12:27:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pretty much my whole life I've always had remote viewing happen of places, things happening with people humanoid looking things sometimes with multiple arms and more on the low of unexplainable things. After I tried DMT 3 years ago it now seems the same ability has been transferred to see much more complex things kind of like this one night I woke up out of a dead sleep and I seen this thing in front of me slowly very slowly moving away & with my limited abilities this is a bunch of collaborations of different Picsart art work I've done put together with screenshots into a GIF maker it's not exactly what I seen but it really gives you the idea. What I seen was much more detailed than this has any one ever seen anything close to this with or with out any thing in their system?
Justintime attached the following image(s):
videotogif_2018.12.15_06.13.21.gif (8,157kb) downloaded 119 time(s).
.....Your....head...is..in.your(head0daeh)ruoy.ni..si...deah....ruoY.....

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

goddard
#2 Posted : 12/17/2018 9:58:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ive never seen anything like it i think especially not all together but each of them apart does like like things from the dmt realm
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

PsyDuckmonkey
#3 Posted : 12/17/2018 1:53:18 PM

witch

Whoa, beautiful artwork. It's such a blessing if you have the ability to render your experiences in a visual form to share with others.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?