We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Interesting 1gram cubensis experience Options

Al-Wasi
#1 Posted : 12/1/2018 11:30:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't taken mushrooms in about fifteen years besides microdosing for a few weeks a few years ago. So today I figured I'd take a low dose as I was with my family and didn't want to be tripping hard and having things I have to do.

Anyways so as the onset came on it was pretty intense in the body and produced alot of anxiety and had me questioning whether I should have taken them and if I was gonna go into a full out trip. Upon closing my eyes I was taken to the exact same place I go to in dmt trips except it was slowed way down and not as Intense

I always get this sensation of some being or entity that is manipulating reality and playing with and changing the visions I am experiencing while smoking dmt and I went to that exact place today it was just in slow motion compared to a dmt trip.

Really odd as I'd never experienced this from shrooms and now after almost 20 years of not taking shrooms and having a bunch of dmt trips my experience with the shrooms has totally changed and I'm almost hesitant to take a full 3 to 5 gram dose.

In the past I'd always feel like I was in contact with some insect machine alien like being on shrooms and now I just met the same dmt being off one gram very odd and unexpected.

Anyone else have anything similar happen. I'm questioning now if ive ever really broke through on dmt. I read all these reports of different exoeriences on dmt and I'm always taken to the exact same place with the same entity. And now with the shrooms doing the same I'm feeling like any higher dose will just land me totally engulfed in this place which is beautiful yet terrifying and feels somewhat malicious at times yet the beauty is unheard of.

One differing thing was the colors of the visions were different and weren't as bright as dmt visions. Man in rambling and my mind is shocked by this experience.
That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 12/2/2018 2:00:37 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Lower doses can also feel "jangly" sometimes.

There can be a bit of a "sweet spot" to mushroom dosing - an Alice zone, if you will...

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

the_Architect
#3 Posted : 12/15/2018 3:50:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I always get the feeling of being in contact with insectoids entities, I see these shapes with my eyes closed, kind of Cell in cicada form from anime Dragon ball:

It made me think a lot about a book from sci-fi author Arthur Clarke, one called ender game and it secuel specially (I think there´s a new movie). Where ender was contacted by some insect Queen from a distant planet, the last of her species which hosted the collective consciousness of her kind.

Some people say (like Kilindi Iyi) mushroom give you access to the akashic records... to the knowledge pond of all the mushroom users along time (McKenna), planets and galaxies, cause mushroom are some sort of technology from other planet, unlike aya, which is rooted in this planet an has an agenda of saving the rainforest and whales.

I recently started taking them, had my first 6 dry gram experience last week, I was microdosing for designing purposes and a voice told me "you are ready"... (hope to write a report soon).

To sum up, I think most western people called these "psychedelic" (or the more fancy one "entheogens"Pleased, a white man word, cause the rest of humanity would call it spirits, gods, aliens or "people from the stars". You are not allow to use those words today, unless you want to be labelled a wacko.
For me, it´s like these substances open a gate or line of communication, what picks up the phone on the other side, it´s not always the same. I think the ritual is important and we´ve forgotten how to do it properly.
the_Architect attached the following image(s):
cell cicada.png (295kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna