We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Question about how to smoke changa Options

mr311293mr
#1 Posted : 12/14/2018 5:18:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok, finally I have some changa to try DMT for the first time! Big grin

My question is: can I smoke it with a simple pipe like this?

I have to put only the changa in it or I have to mix it with tobacco? Can I directly touch the changa with the flame or it needs to be vaporized like freebase DMT? What dose do you advice for a beginner?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 12/14/2018 5:40:25 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Yes that will be fine.

Just go ahead and load the bowl, don't mix the changa with anything, just load it straight up.

Make sure you are in a safe comfortable place where you will not be disturbed and can lay down and safely set the pipe aside.

It's okay to touch with the flame, but try not to torch the bowl, just lick the corner of it with the flame and get a good cherry going; same approach you would use smoking a bowl topped with good hash.

Take long slow rips, hold it in as long as you can. Repeat till you dissolve. When it starts to get too weird, take the third hit. Twisted Evil

When you come back enough to pipe again, take another, repeat till bowl is finished.

Haapi trails. Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 12/14/2018 11:27:05 PM

Come what may

That pipe will work but something else will work much better IMO. Get a one or two foot bong and load that sucker up with some changa. Bongs are dirt cheap nowadays. You could pick one up for $20 bucks easy. I find the smoke is a little less harsh and the bong delivers a nice blast of changa smoke in one shot.

Very nice feeling clearing a bowl of changa in the bonga!!

Cool thing about changa is you can just keep on toking, as opposed to freebase where it is best to wait between trips. The effects last for about 30-45 mins for me. I will start coming down and will load up another bowl. You can sustain a nice trip for quite a while this way.

Let us know how your first changa experience goes!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Liquidreality
#4 Posted : 12/15/2018 12:00:11 AM
I root my phones, I over-clock my PC's, I boost-tune my cars, I alter my consciousness

I bought a bong for 25$ on eBay, but the bowl itself is quite small which can obviously present a problem if one is alone and needs to reload it. As a beginner, this is difficult for me, especially since I haven't got my dosage down yet with 10x changa and don't want to drop the thing halfway through a hit.

I've been too fearful recently to give it a genuine go.

It is quite smooth though, so there's definitely that.

Asher7
#5 Posted : 12/15/2018 12:06:44 AM

Professional Tracker

You could make a little foil wall extention around the bowl like a vertical pie crust. I doubt you would heat the foil to the point it would become unhealthy.

FranLover
#6 Posted : 12/15/2018 5:18:06 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I recommend rolling a joint with 100mg dmt (so 200mg 1:1 changa) mixed with other herbs and toking till breakthrough. If not, that pipe will work just fine. Have fun! Smile Bong more efficient, but uncomfy because you leave Earth with a pipe in your hand.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.