We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
The unpleasant truth about DMT Options

DmnStr8
#21 Posted : 9/5/2018 1:09:32 AM

Come what may

Someone needs a hug!
Love Love Love
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Onthekarm
#22 Posted : 9/5/2018 3:07:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi mate,

C'mon you have a serious complex of superiority.. Like other said it's funny to have sudden enlightenment and then it's gone^^ Ah ah

Also with other drug (dxm) my brain went to 10xxxx speed, that was cool but temporary^^ And usefull only for me.

Well, you're on a public forum, come on tell us what makes you think that ? You did you achieve to think that you can understand things this way ?

Be nice you could be surprised =)

Naut
#23 Posted : 9/5/2018 3:23:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

*a roving witness of the epic deep sputters and mutters by*
my loopy guess is that t. mckenna is off hopping about hyperspace wielding a butterfly net analog, all the while collecting the most peculiar.

endlessness
#24 Posted : 9/5/2018 7:39:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Since Anataraxas can't seem to follow our rules after having been given enough chances, your account is being temporarily suspended. You can take some months off to rethink and read our attitude page before deciding next year if you want to come back.

Thanks everybody else in the thread for keeping calm and trying to discuss things rationally despite his attitude.

Jees
#25 Posted : 9/5/2018 10:41:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
...Maybe it was all just "being in the moment".
I think this is a good observation Thumbs up Some entheogens facilitate being-in-the-moment deeper than deep.

There is a substantial chance of mixing up feelings between not-asking-questions-anymore (aka being in the moment) with not-having-questions-anymore (aka knowing everything).

Anataraxas wrote:
... I am certain, I am right...
can only be Cypher in his blissful matrix state Big grin

Loveall
#26 Posted : 9/5/2018 2:58:03 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I'm certain I'm wrong.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

null24
#27 Posted : 9/5/2018 4:54:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

OP is right, and makes a good example to prove their point. Self aggrandizement, receiving special knowledge, leading to a confrontational and superior attitude, all the things that are cautioned against by some more experienced psychedelic users.

Many of us have been there, friend, although those who made it forward realized that those feelings were flirtations with psychosis.

Maybe if your feelings extend beyond your skin, you'll get somewhere. Good luck.

If this thread is an experiment in F-ing the ineffable, it's a success. Thumbs up Thumbs down
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Espurrr
#28 Posted : 9/6/2018 12:09:21 AM

Quote:
2. DMT is not for people, who have problems, to accept the sad truth.

you seem to be in charge of deciding these things for some reason

Voidmatrix
#29 Posted : 9/6/2018 3:12:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate:

Let's suppose that everything you feel and believe is correct in regards to some level of experience you are having when doing spice. Let's also suppose that you are one of those that has gone the "farthest." All hypothetical here. I'm building these suppositions as generalizations from statements you've made. Let's suppose that your numbers about who it is and isn't for is correct (mind you, numbers are symbols of specificity in situations of quantifiability)...

So what?

If you're so Enlightened, why specify it to be so?

Quite possibly, you've had an experience that has caused you to project something about yourself onto the rest of the world?

This site has so many different forum topics and posters, as well as higher echelon members with a great deal of experience... search the site, reach out to people through their inbox.

You may find who you're looking for.

Otherwise...

You just look kind of juvenile :/

I hope you're able to figure things out. Truly
One Love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

blue.magic
#30 Posted : 9/6/2018 1:39:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anataraxas wrote:
The point is easy:I just cannot explain it with words to someone who is not able to understand it. For someone who did never see what I saw... or better say: understood.

Some poeple call this a "smoking pot fallacy", i.e. you would never understand until you saw what I saw and this supports my claim.

No and no.

Oh by the way, how could you even assess experiences other people in the forum?

If you can't provide anything to back up your claims then there is no point in you posting them in the first place, right?

I would close with Hitchens: "What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence"

Beetjehyper
#31 Posted : 9/6/2018 2:24:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On ayahuasca i had a similar Experience! It took me as far as you can go in hyperspace, I had the feeling that i could see through everything and knew everything and i did! I felt the world, feel pain people had, knew how problems came and how to solve them. I had a hard time integrating It into my life. I had the feeling being on the highest step on the stairway. i think Anataraxas is still on the stairway. Feeling he is the enlightened one.

I had that feeling, and it didn't feel good for me. Who am i to have a feeling that i am higher in level then an other being. Nobody is higher then the next one.

So i went back to mother ayahuasca and see showed me that it isn't a stairway. It's a flat map. We are all in different places. Not higher or lower just different places. And all that i know was for me. It didn't comply for other people, as they are not at the same place on the map as me.

Hope that u can see this Anataraxas and make u drop back on the mapThumbs up

Jees
#32 Posted : 9/6/2018 5:44:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had unmistakeably true insights that got "binned" as time goes by, calling them iterations now.
Embracing the contradicting experiences has led me to relative any experience or it's message in particular. To me, it's a mere dynamic place mostly where truth and solution and imagination is painted with freely.

All besides ego misusing, interesting is the intense feeling of (all) knowing, or enlightenment, this feeling can be sooo strong that any demand to prove it seems preposterous, as if that feeling is proof in and of itself and done with.

Perhaps what we had was the emotion of knowing, but without the knowing itself? If you get a big box with chocolates you get all the emotions going with that, but the box might be as well empty. Can truth come as an impressive empty package? Maybe that is why we "loose" the content as we come back, because there was never any, it was only advertised to be there in mega neon power. <-- launching a supposition/thought exercise.

Only murmuring a bit...
I've no compass on this running Pleased

Love appears
#33 Posted : 9/6/2018 8:46:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It was a great relief when God realized that he was a maggot, among the other maggots.

That chocolate box metaphor feels quite tingling... Check the box, and rest is hmm.. hrmm.. mm.. mmmm.. Ya think ya gonna get something from this?

FranLover
#34 Posted : 12/12/2018 7:07:23 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

This thread is so silly. It was fun to read though Smile

"I am so unbelievably sorry for you, but I cannot change it." That someone could formulate such a juvenile sentence is histerical Laughing
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Th Entity
#35 Posted : 12/12/2018 11:07:21 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Edit: Ah..! Crying or very sad not very cool post.

Asher7
#36 Posted : 12/12/2018 1:21:29 PM

Professional Tracker

Jees wrote:
Needs 4 posts to say nothing actually Big grin
Been there done that myself, I understand completely Pleased

lol, it gets even better when you take mid trip notes so when you get back to baseline you can be both the enlightened soul that can’t find the words AND the confused listener who has no idea what you’re talking about.

Macrohard
#37 Posted : 12/12/2018 5:47:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Let's be honest, he falls into his own category of people who will never understand, for to be able to understand something implies that you can actually impart some of what you understand to others, and he cannot.

WE get it, you're pointing to the Sun, but you don't know the word "Sun" yet. You'll get there. I am so sorry for you bro. You seem to be multilingual but unable to communicate with everyone. Maybe the Jesters can help you

Very happy Big grin

Johnsonptd
#38 Posted : 12/12/2018 8:36:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I too often get stuck in that state of mind where I think I know something. And I will defend what I believe is right about this idea or concept that I “know.” What does it mean to know something? Just because I can put a few letters together and call it a “dog” does that mean I know the dog? What I’ve learned is that by letting go of my mental tendency to label or define objects, people, thoughts, things... I’m reconnecting with the flow of life, that ever present now. Is that a person in that picture? Or is it a static symbol of the image of them reflected back into a lense? The same thing can be said about thoughts and words.. they are static and unchanging, whereas in my experience the walls are breathing. thoughts of hot peppers and lemons make my mouth water.
And the heart muscle is a continuously beating organ that never stops...relatively speaking.

Important in my daily life is the practice of stillness, of being centered in my mind and body, and allowing feelings, thoughts and beliefs about everything to be as they are without reacting to them. It helps me reconnect with the space that says it is not I who speaks but I who witnesses me speaking, thinking, doing. Dmt, among others, can help you learn to do this. To develop an awareness around thought and emotion, and realize maybe that guy pulled out in front of me because he didn’t see me, or he’s a new driver, or he really DGAF. Either way I don’t have to take it personally

An important mantra I heard in a song really brings me out of that place of knowing, back to a place of wonder and curiosity.
“We don’t see the world the way the world is, we actually see the world the way we are.” Humbling myself and saying I could be wrong about this or that feels awful at first, but the relief of not having to be somebody is freeing.

PsyDuckmonkey
#39 Posted : 12/13/2018 12:10:04 AM

witch

"I WRENCHED DOG BACKWARDS TO FIND GOD.

NOW GOD BARKS."

- Aleister Crowley

Twisted Evil Razz Big grin Very happy Shocked Thumbs up
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

Liquidreality
#40 Posted : 12/15/2018 12:35:30 AM
I root my phones, I over-clock my PC's, I boost-tune my cars, I alter my consciousness

I saw where he was coming from for some of it. I understood the race car analogy anyway.

Although I have only had, what I would consider, one breakthrough experience (and although I haven't read EVERY trip report) it was completely unlike the "typical" DMT experience that seem to be spread around most often. Maybe it was one of those deals for him.

I have since been making a great effort to understand what I witnessed to little avail. I suspect it will take a lifetime of earnest seeking and discipline, though I do believe the information is out there.

In a way I've been looking for someone to post something like this (curious that i should find it) whatever that may say about me. Maybe he didn't quite go about it in the right way or respectfully enough, we all have our flaws.

Though I do have the desire to undergo the experience again, I've been in the very place I believe he is warning about. I've been given an instruction, so to speak, and having not completed the path of this instruction, what are the consequences of knocking on the door again?

PREV123NEXT