We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Favorite Dosage Options

LongTimeWaiting
#1 Posted : 12/13/2018 8:29:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, what's everyone's favorite dosage and why? I'm getting back into things and want to experiment around... I always liked low doses (20mg, 30mg) every ten minutes for an hour. I don't remember enjoying the heroic doses I tried so I probably won't take anyone's recommendation on that.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 12/14/2018 2:13:45 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

What works for me is around 50-70mg because its a breakthroughLove
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

strtman
#3 Posted : 12/15/2018 5:57:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Since a few months I stopped to weigh the dose. I just fill the bowl and see what happens.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

FranLover
#4 Posted : 12/15/2018 10:51:58 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

strtman wrote:
Since a few months I stopped to weigh the dose. I just fill the bowl and see what happens.

This!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Kobranek
#5 Posted : 12/16/2018 2:06:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

25-30 mg in one breath with a gvg, takes me there every single timeCool

Nydex
#6 Posted : 12/16/2018 7:44:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From the abundance of reports I've read here, everyone's BT dose is different. Depending on technique, tools and material used the range varies from 20mg to 80mg. Some of the gurus here manage to hit a BT dose with as low as 20mg, which is fascinating indeed. I am yet to experience this wonder that is DMT, so hopefully I nail the technique with the first few attempts and don't waste a lot of material. Big grin
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN