We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wristwatch projecting vortex of secret writing into black hole Options

Bk6969
#1 Posted : 12/13/2018 7:42:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone! Recently had a breakthrough experience that was completely different then any other one I’ve witnessed. I’d like to share it with everyone, with hopes of someone being able to relate..

My trip partner decided to play a piece from Mozart as some background music. Which was perfect. 35mg dropped into my dab rig, inhaled all at once. Laid back and within two seconds, I was being projected out of my body. I instantly appeared in another building where 5 slightly characterized looking people greeted me. They seemed very happy I was here and also in a hurry. They led me through a couple rooms to get to a room where another similar looking person stood. We all circled this person and they all were pointing at its arm where there was a watch on its wrist. The second I looked at the watch, it was all I could see at the moment, similar to something being completely zoomed in on a photo and that’s all you see. What was being projected right above the watch, was the symbols that Alex Grey draws, also known as “Secret Writing”, with a red background to it that was being sucked into a black hole about the size of a quarter. The symbols were in a cyclone constantly being fed into this black hole. While looking at this, they’re fingers would appear and point to all the symbols, making sure I was paying attention. Then after that, I was being led back to where I started. But as I was being guided back through the rooms, the “people” were one by one going back into what seemed like they’re hiding spot? As I arrived to the room from the beginning, it was just me and the last one that was left from the group. The second we got to the room, it got sucked right into a gift box that was on the floor, that did a little flutter before it settled. Right when it settled, the lights dimmed in the room and seemed like, ok the show is over now.

I’m left baffled because when I popped through to this other place, nothing really seemed “psychedelic” besides this watch that was shown to me. Also, I remember every single moment of the experience which is not usually the case. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope someone can relate to this.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 12/13/2018 7:55:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome write up, I can't say I've had experiences like this, but I can say I have had very different from typical hallucinations from the same batch of DMT.

Typically things are colorful with rapidly changing and morphing patterns. But I have been blasted into new spaces, morphing spaces, I've been alone, met entities, both malicious, nuetral, and guiding. I have spoken and been spoken to. My latest experience left me touched, quite literally.

I could not see who I was communicating with, but I remember the great sense of curriosity coming down on me, and me communicating that it was okay to interact with me, to which I felt two very long hands run over my face (through my beard) and through my dreads, it was over quickly after that, leaving me with much to absorb .

Bk6969
#3 Posted : 12/13/2018 8:16:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting. I’m starting to learn the different types of experiences this molecule can put you through. Ranging from flying through some type of fractal hyperspace with my trip partner and my own “consciousness” or “spirits” side by side. Or something like popping through to another place and it feels like a real building filled with interacting characterized looking humans that are showing you things. The differences are mind boggling to me, but keeps me very curious. All I know, is that I’m super grateful to be experiencing these things and look forward to learning as much as I can.

DreadedShaman
#4 Posted : 12/13/2018 8:22:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Who is your trip partner to you? A buddy, wife, dog? Lol

I've never liked blasting off with someone else, the slower onset of enhanced caapi leaf I was comfortable with my regular trip buddy, but it's always seemed that another pperaon in the room has always seemed to ground me and prevent a breakthrough no matter the dose (but I've broken through on 25mg solo)

I would love to connect with my fiance the way you say with your spirits side by side, but she's never been ready to try DMT when I have it

Bk6969
#5 Posted : 12/13/2018 9:15:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My trip partner is a good friend of mine. We’ve developed a routine that helps calm the nerves beforehand. We’ll chill and bullshit for awhile in my living room, where we normally blast off at. Put on some instrumentals or like last time, a piece from Mozart. Sit on my shag rug, smoke about half a joint of some cbd hemp to chill out. Then blast off time. I use my dab rig. So I’ll torch the nail for him, drop his dose and off he goes. Then I follow right up after him. Torch the nail a little more, then drop my dose. I tell my girlfriend how it really changes your relationship in a positive way with someone, when you both go through an experience like this. Really any psychedelic experience. But she’s nervous and won’t partake. Which I don’t blame her for being scared of this molecule. Maybe one day lol. Honestly, when I’m alone and think about blasting off, I always end up talking myself out of it. But with my friend, once I hit him up to “dive back in”, I’m locked in for the experience once he comes over.

I got to try Changa or enchanted leaf. What do you prefer?

Tony6Strings
#6 Posted : 12/15/2018 3:23:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome. I love Mozart, which piece of music did you travel to? Rondo Alla Turca is one of my very favorite pieces of music, I love playing it on guitar. Do you like Bach? Goldberg Varitions, the Well Tempered Clavier are good places to start. I'm studying piano so I am also really into Bach's two and three part inventions. Regarding using a dab rig for dmt, I've tried it and I burned the spice, it tasted horrible, I will never forget. I was using a titanium nail and obviously got it way too hot. Sounds like low temp is the way to go for this roa? Regarding changa, here's what I do: roll a cigarette with your harmala freebase sprinkled onto the tobacco. Smoke this, hold each draw of smoke a couple seconds. Then, proceed with your regular method of smoking dmt. Travel Well!!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Lowtones
#7 Posted : 12/16/2018 8:41:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to chime in that I enjoy Mozart or other classical music on my journeys as well. Something about the structure of a concerto has the right balance of predictability (which brings comfort) and surprise (which brings novelty) to keep me calm and guide the experience. I've never had a strong breakthrough with vaped DMT though, where I suppose almost any outside music could be distracting. I like it on smaller doses of vaped spice and oral DMT.

Tony6Strings
#8 Posted : 12/17/2018 1:34:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lowtones wrote:
, where I suppose almost any outside music could be distracting.

What I have noticed, is on strong breakthrough experiences it won't matter so much during the experience what is playing. I'm not really there to hear it at first, it's more of choosing a nice ambiance to come back to.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Bk6969
#9 Posted : 12/17/2018 2:23:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Awesome. I love Mozart, which piece of music did you travel to? Rondo Alla Turca is one of my very favorite pieces of music, I love playing it on guitar. Do you like Bach? Goldberg Varitions, the Well Tempered Clavier are good places to start. I'm studying piano so I am also really into Bach's two and three part inventions. Regarding using a dab rig for dmt, I've tried it and I burned the spice, it tasted horrible, I will never forget. I was using a titanium nail and obviously got it way too hot. Sounds like low temp is the way to go for this roa? Regarding changa, here's what I do: roll a cigarette with your harmala freebase sprinkled onto the tobacco. Smoke this, hold each draw of smoke a couple seconds. Then, proceed with your regular method of smoking dmt. Travel Well!!!

I honestly don’t know what piece he played from Moazart. He put it on and I agreed with it and off we went. This type of music as a genre, I never really looked into different artists and sat and listened to their music. I’ve always loved listening to people play piano, so that’s why it really resonated with me. I will most definitely check out your recommendations though. For the dab rig, low temp for sure. I torch for 25 seconds, give it a couple second cool down, then drop the dose. Works like a charm. So you’re saying to take in some harmala beforehand and then blastoff with the rig? I definitely want to dabble with changa with my next batch.

Bk6969
#10 Posted : 12/17/2018 2:30:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Lowtones wrote:
, where I suppose almost any outside music could be distracting.

What I have noticed, is on strong breakthrough experiences it won't matter so much during the experience what is playing. I'm not really there to hear it at first, it's more of choosing a nice ambiance to come back to.

The music is a beautiful thing beforehand, helps calm my nerves. I don’t recall hearing it at all on my last journey. Towards the end of being in that other place, the music started coming through. Which was perfect. Then when I came back to my body, the music went perfect with everything as I was still having a heavy acid trip type of senario, as I do with all my experiences when I come back to myself. I don’t think I would go through an experience without some type of instrumentals playing.