We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mimosa Hostilis Types for Extraction Options

Glasnot
#1 Posted : 12/13/2018 7:14:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I tried DMT for the first time back in mid september and I do have to admit it kind of changed something in me and I am very thankful I did it. I came to a lot of conclusions and one of them, I decided that was not going to be the las time I tried it, I also decided the next time I do it, whatever and however I am going to consume it, the extraction must be done all by myself with my own efforts and failures. So I have been studying and gathering information about the different processes avaialble and I ended up choosing the Q2121 technique due to its friendliness with begginers like me.

I will use Mimosa Hostilis for the bark and while finding sellers I noticed that the different types of Mimosa they have are classified by fragrancy (meduim, high, highest.) coming all from different locations from South America. Common sense tells me to go straight with "Highest" however I am not really sure how does fragrancy affects the purity of the extraction or if it does at all. It also comes to my mind that the country it comes from and its background regarding these products should also be a big thing to consider.

I would really appreciate any advice to tell the difference or quality of the roots I want to get. I am also getting seeds to harverst so I guess I will stay around and take the best advices you can give me as I advance with my projects and when I come running for help, because I probably will.

Big grin

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 12/13/2018 7:44:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can't say I've ever seen it labeled as a strength of fragrance.

I would assume the same way but could be totally wrong since I know almost nothing about m. Hostillis. Branches could be more fragrant but would have less, if any DMT since that is from the (inner?) Bark from the roots.

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 12/15/2018 3:33:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my experience it seems some people/vendors use the term fragrancy to indicate alkaloid potency.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

DansMaTete
#4 Posted : 12/15/2018 5:02:04 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

One of the main rule here is :
No discussion on selling, buying, sourcing, acquiring, pricing, trading, receiving, distributing, mentioning pending deliveries or smuggling of drugs

Please, respect it by editing your post.

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »