We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Adventurous Student Seeking Spiritual Growth Options

BloominWaterMonkey
#1 Posted : 12/13/2018 7:35:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings people!
I'm a student here in Arizona. Always had a deep connection with the natural world. Looking to strengthen my spiritual intregrity through the use of psychedelics. I've dropped acid a good seven times so far. I actually signed up looking for info for my first experience with 4-ACO-DMT,and I seem to be having trouble finding that. Is the lab grade stuff from Canada safe to smoke? I know that there are two different crystalline structures? Does it need further possessing?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Th Entity
#2 Posted : 12/13/2018 9:28:29 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Hi BloominWaterMonkey!
I will provide you with some links to some information about 4-AcO-DMT:
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/4-AcO-DMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8PA8sTN14g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o_hqhp4Yws This video is about Psilocin and Psilocybin but 4-AcO dmt is a prodrug to psilocin so it will be helpfull.
And i recommend not smoking it (i dont know if it can be smoked, but even if it can, i would guess you wont experience the whole package of effects, i might be wrong on that tho seek 2nd opinion). Just test it to make sure its in fact 4-AcO-DMT, calculate your dosage put in a capsule and take it orally.

What does prodrug means in simple words from my understanding: When you ingest 4-AcO-DMT your body converts it to psilocin. When you eat Psilocybin mushrooms your body converts the psilocybin to psilocin which gives the psychoactive effect, some/most people claim that 4-AcO-DMT is indistinguishable from psilocybin mushrooms. I hope this information is correct and help'd you. Good Luck Thumbs up

Grey Fox
#3 Posted : 12/13/2018 3:45:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings BWM! If you are in AZ then you should be able to find San Pedro cactus pretty easily because it is widely grown as a landscape plant in the desert regions of the state. I'm not sure about 4-ACO-DMT, but San Pedro is an incredible psychedelic and definitely a different kind of experience than LSD. Best luck with your studies and other adventures!
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

DreadedShaman
#4 Posted : 12/13/2018 6:07:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, if I could count the hours I've spent wondering if a package from Canada would make it to me unopened by customs.

Doubt has kept me from acting, but oh boy would I like to try 4-aco-dmt.

Although I have yet to travel with San Pedro, I would also recommend you pick some up, they are incredibly fun to grow