We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Seeing entitie long after smoking Options

goddard
#1 Posted : 12/9/2018 11:33:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

He,

I had this experience last week after a day of smoking changa and it freaks me out a bit.
After a day of smoking I went to bed, I had a dream that started normally but ended scarily as a creature looking like a handkerchief with a knot as it's face starting flying at me seemingly attacking me. From this I woke up and when I woke up I saw this silhouette of what I think was a female sitting on my lap looking at me.. I jumped up turned the light on and eventually ended up sleeping on my couch..
My room was pretty dark but the figure was darker transparant a clear outline.. I have never seen anything like this.. And I am sure I was truly awake.. You know sometimes u think you woke up but then u wake up again.. Not this time..

Has anybody ever seen entities this long after smoking..

I prefer my entities only being there when I smoke.. This has left me confused as to the reality of what I saw..

Any feedback on this?
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Handel
#2 Posted : 12/10/2018 9:27:14 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

Are you sure you were awake, or was this part of a lucid dreaming experience where you think you're awake but you're still in the dream world, just more "conscious" than usual"?

goddard
#3 Posted : 12/11/2018 3:01:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nope I was definitely awake.. I woke up out of the dream saw that and got straight out of bed..
Like I understand it sounds weird and I too would like to dismiss it as an after image or part of a dream state.. But for me it was real.. More real then I like...

I will probably eventually put it in the imaginary context but pfff it really shook me up..

I hope it doesn't repeat itself cause that would really give it validity..

I prefer my entities in the realms of imagination / I'm just tripping zone.

But this experience did put a dent in that believe structure

Who knows all these stories about ghosts and Demons.. Succubuses.. Might be true after all

Idk
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

Handel
#4 Posted : 12/12/2018 7:14:20 AM

Little sheep lost in woods

We have a name in my Greek culture about the beings that sits on your lap or your chest and they either stop you from breathing, or give you nightmares: μόρα (mora). Apparently most cultures have a name for it too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mare_(folklore)

My mom experienced it twice so far. I have too in the past. I'd say, it probably happens a few times in a lifetime. Don't worry much about it. It's probably some entity that feeds on fear, so it has to induce it in order to feed. Nothing personal. Either that, or they get a giggle out of how easily humans get scared. Just rise above it and you'll be fine.

FranLover
#5 Posted : 12/12/2018 7:56:13 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

That little moment when awareness trancends before sleep, and the moment right after one wakes up, may be altered after the first use of DMT. For me it is the moment before I fall asleep where I start seeing flashes of light and feeling a tingling.

It seems to me that waking up scared from a dream makes one hyper aware. When one is hyperaware one can imagine things out of white noise (in this case darkness.) You did point out that you saw 'only' the "silhouette."

As for feeling watched, this is just another characteristic of hyperawareness. Then again, you might have seen an actual entitie. But I have "seen" entities in real life before and I concluded that it was a creation of a hyperaware state of the brain (also known as paranoia.)

I have always suffered sleep paralysis and other weird sleep experiences, and all I can say is that in the moment of terror the fright is very real. Only later you realize that the evil spirit alien was only a coat hanging on the door.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Spiralout
#6 Posted : 12/12/2018 3:33:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What you mentioned is a common phenomenon. When someone is either falling asleep, just waking up, or simply half asleep, hallucinations have the ability to occur.. This is not a phenomena isolated to any particular demographic, it happens all across cultures , ages, and genders. Certain people have a greater predisposition to these occurrences and what's going on in life can effect the probability that you have more vivid dreams and other related phenomena . I don't have it on hand but there's been studies done showing people having more vivid dreams when sleeping in an unfamiliar area...

which brings us to your experience... Any highly emotional or extraordinary event in your life will dispose you to having increased and/or more vivid dreams. A psychedelic experience is surely one of these events. There have been many reports of people having more vivid dreams or other related nightly phenomena after using psychedelics... We don't know exactly what dreams do or what they are for but in all likelihood one aspect , or reason for them, is to help process and organize things in our waking lives... So when something really significant happens of course you will be more likely to have stranger or more vivid dreams... It's nothing to worry about but if it's bothersome it might help you to confront whatever it is that is popping up....

Justintime
#7 Posted : 12/13/2018 3:03:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you know how to tune in you can always see them. Everything is you Pleased always
.....Your....head...is..in.your(head0daeh)ruoy.ni..si...deah....ruoY.....

goddard
#8 Posted : 12/17/2018 9:53:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanx for your reactions , really appreciate them.

― Hermes Trismegistus

Beatriz
#9 Posted : 12/28/2018 8:36:48 PM

Bienvenidos a bardo

I've been contacted while totally unintoxicated as well. Usually there's not a physical entity, but I have had what feel like halfway telepathic conversations. I can't hear words, but they appear in my mind's eye nonetheless. I don't know if they're derived from the initial hallucinogenic experience, although I've only experienced them in the years since I first tried serotonergic hallucinogens (mushrooms first, years before trying DMT).

I also find the experience to be unnerving. Once I spent a period of several months sensing them on a daily basis, after abstaining from anything mind altering for nearly a year. I was afraid I had lost my mind, or developed a split personality disorder. Whatever corner of my mind way playing tricks on me must be very creative, I thought: it told me all sorts of strange things. It claimed to know me from before, when I had been other people, and told me of terrible acts I had committed when I held power.

I don't know what to tell you about how to get rid of it. It could stay with you, or leave as suddenly as it appeared. Perhaps the brain becomes more permanently attuned to whatever it senses during the DMT trance-state. Maybe whatever entity contacts the mind in these moments likes a chance to display its power over us, and reminds us to partake if we're boring it.

I can't imagine what an old-school drug warrior or a 12-step faith-healer would do with my previous statements. Drugs are bad, mmmkay? They'll give you demons and nightmares. They'll also send you places you never believed existed.

Stay strong, and don't be afraid to tell the spooks to get lost if they bother you. And never tell anyone in your real life about this. Their naive meddling could land you in hot water. Feel free to keep the Nexians apprised of your situation, though.

AikyO
#10 Posted : 12/29/2018 12:24:30 AM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

Multiple times yes, in different setting and intensity, more or less abstract.

It happened in dreams or smoking cannabis. With the latter it felt like reality was about to be torn appart and I was there contemplating something "behind", me in cosmic horror (weed anxiety in all its fury). Especially once when I replaced the tabacco with blue lotus, must have brought some memories or ease the way to those states. Terrifying and never ending feeling.

My favorite will remain while singing though. When I sing it's always healing and something intimate - I explore the songs my mouth can make. Often vibrational and overtone ocassionaly. It's something Changa really opened up for me.

I did this long session and ended up in this place, mental and phyisical, where it just felt like it. And they were singing with me. I can't really describe it actually.

Then in more "opened" setting.

This range from trees and clouds (the sun doing tai chi with them) to advertising (they're like "hey look at this) to stars. Stars where the most amazing because of all the movement they were using the stars to convey.

I really feel it's about learning everything is us and alive. Our emotions as well as the grass or the dew. Our imagination is a gateway, a translator, poetical and perfect in its reveling dismantelment of reality, to its essence.

安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

FranLover
#11 Posted : 12/29/2018 2:32:32 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Aikyo! Changa has also made me sing more!

And concering the main topic yesterday I smoked some pot and went to bed. I fell asleep having visuals and eventually went into REM sleep pretty fast.
I managed to awake instantanously from my REM sleep given my internal clock going off at 2:10 am. It was 2:06 and I awoke to golden vertical lines of kanji appearing on my ceiling! It lasted 15 seconds. It was so cool and I could not believe it. Most of the thc had ran its course so I was like "Cool! My first sober hallucination." 12 hours earlier I had drank good doses of Caapi Leaf tea (5grams aprx) for the first time so...who knows.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.