We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
You are the Great Alone Options

Anamnesia
#1 Posted : 12/12/2018 2:44:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Every thought matters. Every action matters. Our thought, our thinking, our doing, our understanding, our action are all coterminous processes and the consequences reverberate for eternity. The universe is boundless in all directions, no end, no beginning, no top, no bottom. We do in fact persist forever, as consciousness of the All we all share indefinitely forever in common. Rise within yourself, and like a link in a chain picked up at one point, will lift all the others. Humanity could establish a paradisical heaven on earth but we have been misled, misguided, and have been taught to feel entitled at the same time we have been given a cosmology in which we feel the ultimate end is nothing, so why bother with responsibility? The fact is You ARE significant, more so than we can possibly realize except with a steadily growing awareness across time as we grow within ourselves toward ever greater and greater heights of understanding.

I believe the highest aim of all is understanding. That is the highest aim. There is no such thing as awake and there is no such thing as sleep. These are alternations along a continuum of a fundamental awareness that is all there is, the background witness to all this. The more I have been getting with this recognition of the truth, the more I am gaining control in my dreams even. I am not awake, I am never asleep, even in sleep; be aware, and understand, is the only directive and ultimate attainment. THAT is meditation my friends.

Meditation is all there is. There is nothing beyond.

You have always been alone, because you are in truth and forever the great Alone, one with the great Alone. We are each a universe unto ourselves, and the vast majority of our time we spend trying to relate to others, and it is completely futile. There is only the integrity of having done and having seen and having known for oneself. There is no truth beyond you, because the great Truth is one with You the Great Alone. Self-contempt arises as a consequence of not understanding the reality of Things, and who is to tell you this great reality of Things? Who beyond yourself can see for you, understand for you, know the truth for you? On who shall you depend for a diet of continuous distraction? We depend on each other, and yet our interdependence means nothing if there is no independence of thought and understanding among those that interdepend upon each other.

Our world today is a decadent and frivolous one. Be intolerant of this. Be intolerant of rampant and unchecked stupidity and lack of serious penetrating intelligence. History is filled with countless examples of a society that fell into total ruin and decimation due to an absence of right understanding. Instead we fall into habits of pleasure seeking and constant virtue signaling and running away from that which threatens us, and it is these things that turn a human being into an automaton, completely bereft of any trace of original intelligence, totally void of an aim save to satisfy the impulses of a desensitized mind to all that is noble and honorable and highest.

https://steemit.com/meditation/@anamnesia/you-are-the-great-alone
Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Asher7
#2 Posted : 12/12/2018 3:47:06 AM

Professional Tracker

Well said. Hard to believe this is all happening and even harder to believe that it can sometimes feel “normal”.

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 12/12/2018 4:14:04 AM

Come what may

Very nicely said! I like where your head is at!! Cool
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

FranLover
#4 Posted : 12/12/2018 8:08:47 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Nice thoughts. And I totally understand what you mean by awareness even in sleep...that deep meditation which is the totality of things. You said it best~~the great alone!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.