We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Putting together the meaning of a spice trip Options

insect0id
#1 Posted : 12/11/2018 4:44:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ever since my first DMT experience, which was a little over a month ago, I've been slowly realizing the meanings of my trip and at the same time, slowly but surely remembering the parts of the experience that I quickly forgot after the trip was over.

After looking around for some answers about DMT on here, I've learned that remembering the experience usually doesn't come easy as it is typically too intense to remember (at least at sub breakthrough levels). Through some other research of psychedelics, I've found out that people usually piece together the meanings of their mushroom trip (at a slow rate) as well.

Does this behavior also apply to spice? Do people usually take time to figure out what they experienced on a DMT trip?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Zsuzsi
#2 Posted : 12/11/2018 5:15:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, it also applies (and perhaps even more) to DMT. As an aside, the process is usually called "integrating" the experience (for all psychedelics).

There are also many anecdotal reports of people suffering a so called "hyper-slap", or a bad trip, that they later attribute to not integrating previous trips properly, not taking the time to do it - that's far from a general rule though; I would simply suggest not abusing the substance. And also, not all experiences are so strong/profound that they require a long process of integration.

In my experience, remembrance also depends on the dose - it's easy to blackout completely if you take too much (although even then, once coming back, the psychological effects are there).