We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
GVG --> Europe = 150 $ ? Options

Brennendes Wasser
#21 Posted : 12/9/2018 8:33:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Intezam wrote:
people get their mind fixed on something, even tho they dont really desperately need it, but then they act like their life depends on it because they see others have it

yeah its true I really look like I just desparately try to do what others did and dont look to the left and right of the path.

But to admit I really am just desperate to copy it, as I already tried a lot of methods of administration, also bought the Yocan Evolve (but much cheaper) and still I am unable to get a decent dose because of harshness ...

Therefore I really want to make sure to apply all my stuff exactly the way I may get the total best results, alterating and optimizing it later.

But thanks for all that input you gave me so far, this has been really helpful till now.

Lastly if I wont find / create that magic ceramic disc and if its only all about a barricade between the flame and the spice, won't I just also use another Concentrate Pad instead of this? I am just not sure how much air is let through that thing, but as it's also used 1 level below to hold the spice, then shouldn't it be also fine as the filter above?

Also:

Whats the perfect size for the liquid pad? It must be as big as possible, but still fit the Smoking Chamber. I have my eyes on a 15 mm version and a 11 mm Version, but I guess 11 is way too small if the opening of the chamber is 18 mm. 15 should be much better? Also 11 mm would fall into the 14 mm hook.

THXXX

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Intezam
#22 Posted : 12/9/2018 9:10:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

maybe we should discuss these matters in the green buddha thread

PREV12