We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
“Officially earned my wings” Options

Asher7
#1 Posted : 12/7/2018 9:22:51 AM

Professional Tracker

Buisness talk:
Male
6’
165lbs
No history of anything I can think of that would apply here in regards to allergies or medical issues of concern.
Past history with pretty much all the “psyche legends” at least once so my gauge of strong/weak/weird/bad etc is fairly accurate in the general sense.

After a fair number of misfires and just all around consistently random hick ups it all led to the day it worked. The day it worked went like this:

Normal day up until sundown.
At approx 6pm - ate a light sandwich strictly because my stomach was nagging enough to cause disturbance during the upcoming events, just enough food to kill the “feed me” message.

At 9:15
Put 200mg harmala hcl extract into tea with dash of vinegar.

9:50
Drank harmalas, and mixed 30 mg dmt freebase into tea and dash of vinegar.

10:20
Drank dmt. Tasted like it smelled, flowery. Although far from delicious I found it an interesting, may have the potential to grow on me.

10:40
Laid down in dim lit room and read. At this moment @ 20 mins after ingestion time became “now” in that I was wandering in my head reading and thinking whatever and at that moment the twinge of dmt brought me into the now and I felt like ok here we go. I am officially lucid.

As time went on the bodily effects grew, not many vision disturbances in the dim room and with such a low dose the closed eye visuals described by people aren’t going to show this time, but the come up feels good. Semi nervous just due to lack of knowing what to expect but nothing like those teeth grinding ones. I’m sure a higher dose could achieve tooth grinding.

So, I don’t know the range across the board but from reading I think I may be sensitive to harmala because they make me really sleepy, so I layed back and closed my eyes and focused on relaxing all my muscles and was able to start drifting a little.

These are my prize findings. I did see vague “landscapes” and surprisingly I got minor audio disturbances. All in all a good taste to help calibrate what could be possible in higher doses. Multiple times I remembered things, but I regretfully didn’t write it down. The weird thing though is one of the landscapes I saw I’ve dreamed before, that’s what I mean by remembered things. I without a doubt dreamed that landscape, approx 8-10 years ago.

Here’s what caught my attention, the way things were manifesting vaguely was exactly the same as when you withdrawl unsafely off alcohol and get the insanely lucid nightmares and hallucinations when half awake. It’s going to be interesting to see how well practice at lucid dreaming under extreme circumstances comes in handy for interacting with the more dreamy parts of an orally ingested experience, or even rocketed via vape.

To wrap it up, I drifted off to sleep for a few moments and when I came to I had the harmala buzz and a little after glow so all in all 2 hours from first effects until what I would consider “back”. It would be interesting to see how a redose would do. Just repeat the exact same process as above and see if anything diminishes.

So based of this I’m open to recommendations on what mg amount to jump up to, I’d like to get a little better view of those places. You know it’s weird, people see the same things on salvia and I feel just from the brief moment things were active it seemed like I was already checking off a lot of similarities to what I’ve read on reports.

Finally I would like to thank everyone here for the tips, tricks, ideas, words of encouragement, the whole nine. I’ve learned a whole lot from threads I never posted in so even if I’ve not responded to you directly there’s a solid chance you’ve helped me out in some way or another even if it’s just a “hell yeah bro” in response to this report.

Future’s looking bright folks.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 12/7/2018 12:44:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good Thumbs up

Harmalas do that, makes you lay down. On heavy vine ayahuasca's I get almost clubbed down by the harmalas. But more dose of the light can pop and pimp up the place pretty well.
Very good choice for a starting off point dose, that 200 + 30, you might think of doubling the light from here since all went super cool.

Asher7
#3 Posted : 12/7/2018 9:36:10 PM

Professional Tracker

Alright that’s where my thoughts were leading me too. Aside from just a little tension in the beginning (introspection) all was easily handled. It had me thinking in regards to changa, if you orally ingest this size dose and take a few sips of changa after a while all that introspective tension and embarassment all go the natural course and you are finished thinking about them and they fade away. Seems like a really good launching pad for some changa or plain spice.

Have you ever redosed multiple times using oral roa? Does the dose diminish, stay equal or intensify? From videos I’ve seen it looks like they redose multiple times.

Edit, I was reading the dmt/ufo thread and just remembered when I would be drifting through different “skits” some of them were in space, like I was in the Enterprise or something with a big window I was looking at planets through. So far it’s realy similar to a nod off dream where it’s just a random quick little run of some scene.

Edit 2. - I can’t believe I forgot this, the coolest part of the whole thing! I was drifting there eyes closed watching the “static” of my closed eye lids and all the little static came down forming a jungle scene and a parrot called out real loud. It’s call was clear as day and actually startled me awake because in my mind the effects were nowhere near what I would have thought they would need to be for that to happen.

Jees
#4 Posted : 12/8/2018 6:06:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A parrot in a trip Big grin

Only on real ayahuasca I've redosed, never at home on pharma, never felt the need to.
Once I was in a pharma soft slow coming down and I vaped on it. I got catapulted into a frenzy lego land, loud and wild. It was like you're half asleep and someone blows a trumpet in your ears, that kind of magnitude in change of atmosphere. The dynamic explosion was kind of misplaced in that tranquil phase I was in. A clash of different energies, sort of.

Asher7
#5 Posted : 12/9/2018 4:02:49 PM

Professional Tracker

Yeah I figured the parrot odd based of something I read somewhere suggesting the amazon visions are usually with caapi and middle eastern visions come with rue. It may have been a post here somewhere, I lose track. At any rate I guess I blew that theory out of the water.

Good call on the vaping I can see how that would be shocking. Good news is, I think they forgave me for blowing through their home 2 or so years ago like the kool-aid guy on fire so I’d like to avoid another situation like that. I appreciate the help.Cool