CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Black Jaguar Ayahuasca brewing Options

CatPharm
#21 Posted : 12/7/2018 3:48:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tregar, thank you for taking the time for this thread.

After, what i thought to be, thoroughly filtering both vine and chakruna after each boil, i was still left with a decent amount of sediment after a couple days refrigeration. Is this unusual? Maybe I wasnt as thorough as i thought i was being??

tregar
#22 Posted : 12/8/2018 1:23:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes Jees, quite the perceptual consiousness shift indeed. It's like the consiousness is tuned to a whole nother frequency, which seems to be more real than channel normal from this world. Like the UDV calls it, "Mysterious tea", a link to the Divine. It's as if one has finally arrived home, it seems very familiar.

Aldous Huxley explains it well with the concept of "Mind at Large": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_at_Large

Catpharm, It's not unusual once the filtered and reduced brew is placed in a fridge to see floaty stringy like material fall out, this is most likely oil like substances from the leaf, I keep it in the brew. Heating the brew back up will cause this stuff to re-absorb back into the hot liquid.

After the brew is filtered then reduced, like to immediately measure it out into some 1/2 pint jars, cool to room temp, then can be frozen if you choose. Prefer caapi extract added to reheated hot leaf brew in dreams, as don't usually have the time to hammer, chop, and boil caapi too.

As far as sediment that falls all the way to the bottom of the jar and sticks to the bottom, then simply decant the brew from the bottom sediment, keeping only the liquid layer above it. Consider the fridge as just another additonal tool to help rid the brew of bottom seeking sediment. I don't see this type of stuff in my brew due to the extensive cotton filtering (use about 16 cotton balls to filter 2 liters of boiled brew), but it can happen...perhaps your extra sediment is coming from the whole processed caapi, hard to say.

tregar
#23 Posted : 12/8/2018 11:32:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just rest assured that if you have filtered thru cotton balls before all the reduction, then you are good to go, and the brew is as clean as you are gonna get it. I choose not to put it in the fridge and watch to see what falls out after all this...even seeing the plant oils and what not still floating around in the brew tend to make one apprehensive, as I don't want to see what is being drunk, the pre-viewing of mind and stomach connection is not needed, lol. Once put the brew in the fridge to watch what would still fall out, (never again!) and yeah, there will still be some sort of assorted gunk in it, best not to look at it, as when it is dispersed dark brown, it looks more appealing.

Also helps to pinch the nose while drinking the 2 to 3oz in dreams, the smell of the brew is not appealing, reminds one of a frog in a blender or forest rot, and the taste is bad too but tolerable, but at least not being able to smell it helps.

tregar
#24 Posted : 12/9/2018 9:41:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Always remember, that in times of intense struggle, have music playing, it will ground you, it marks the passage of time, it is very comforting. The Icaros are very important to the whole healing process of being. And be present in the moment, it's all you have. Not the past nor future, but now. And always remember to freakin exercise! Stay physically active in the weightroom or aerobics, pick your passion.

Death is hard to deal with, I know. Ayahuasca teaches much about death and dying and being reborn again in the process. You want your consciousness to be reborn, it is necessary. Love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Jees
#25 Posted : 12/10/2018 6:21:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is very nice tregar.

A man I know who is well acquainted with traditional style said that the icaro's are the most important overall.

I think of icaro's like the flying carpet you're sitting on.
One better has a good taste in choosing the finer ones because they fly better. Pleased

Asher7
#26 Posted : 12/10/2018 8:11:30 AM

Professional Tracker

A little while back I decided to smoke some cannabis after a 3 or so year break and after a break like that the first few highs are always pure panic attack, I’m a terrible person because I did this instead of that, just that whole progress report since last checking in. I decided on music and put in an icaro off youtube out of random curiosity and as I came up and drifted back in my head just on cannabis the music opened up so much more than what I heard at baseline. There was this whole pattern and way they were shaking the leaves that it took on just as much complexity as a drummer in a “common” band.

I just latched on and rode the music and all the panic left. It really blew my mind how much complexity was in the arrangement of that icaro and the fact I just never heard one open up before. I bet some incredible icaros have come and gone over time.

Do they write new icaros like songs or do they stick to strick specific songs like karate katas?

grollum
#27 Posted : 12/10/2018 3:34:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you guys like to post one or the other Icaro or music video which get you though the chewy bits of your aya walks? Maybe that might be content for a new thread?!

I realy enjoyed this playlist posted on chacruna.net: https://chacruna.net/a-playlist-for-psilocybin-by-kelan-thomas/

I like it because it stays away from the typical psydub and psychedelic cliches and has a broader view!

Jees
#28 Posted : 12/10/2018 4:16:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A nice collection of songs can be found at:
https://www.sacredvalleytribe.com/medicine-songs

Asher7
#29 Posted : 12/11/2018 2:12:38 AM

Professional Tracker

Awesome I’ll check them out when I have some time and let you know what I think.Thumbs up

PREV12