CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
I'm going to be injected with DMT in the name of science Options

MachienDome
#61 Posted : 12/7/2018 9:25:17 AM

The Thrice Mediocre

I have to say I’m both surprised and impressed that they themselves went through the experience! DMT seems to be one of those things that completely escapes any description and has to be experienced for itself. I would love to hear how they viewed that experience from a personal, not-completely-scientific, perspective. I hope that is included in their study. Smile I cant wait to read it.

The psilocybin study may prove to be a bit more challenging to keep the subjects steady enough in the MRI machine, LOL. I can just imagine someone completely losing it and laughing the whole time, but maybe they wont use that high of a dosage...

Thats great to hear the environment didn’t detract from the overall experience. I’m pleased to hear it was a wonderful experience! I hope you do a full write-up and put it in the next Nexian Magazine (if it ever comes out!). The sound syncing up with the experience is fascinating and I can see how that wouldn't detract much from it...being a weirdly mechanical, maybe even pseudo-psychedelic, sound. That would be fun to experience. What did they mean by the prior expectations have no effect on the experience? Did they get any more specific on that topic? I completely agree that it doesn't matter what you expect to happen, it shows you what it shows you and cannot be rationally predicted by any stretch of the imagination. Is this what they were trying to say or was there anything more? It’s also great to hear that there was no perceived distinction between their DMT and the DMT from the teks!

Very interested, glad you got to be a part of this experiment and came back to tell us about it! Happy future travels!
PGP Key: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...amp;m=917969#post917969
Use TAILs OS or Tor Browser.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future.

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.

DoingKermit
#62 Posted : 12/9/2018 5:51:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report dude! I felt like i was with you when I read your description of that first round. It's funny how the initial anxiety can be met with such calmness once things get going. My last few experiences were very much like this. Good to hear the scanner wasn't intrusive in the end too.

Do you think Chris T. will be rounding up the results for BC next year?

Bancopuma
#63 Posted : 12/9/2018 7:17:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DoingKermit wrote:
Nice report dude! I felt like i was with you when I read your description of that first round. It's funny how the initial anxiety can be met with such calmness once things get going. My last few experiences were very much like this. Good to hear the scanner wasn't intrusive in the end too.

Do you think Chris T. be rounding up the results for BC next year?

Hey dude, has been a while, I hope all's cool your end! Smile

Thanks.. Yeah I can't really avoid some level of pre-flight jitters when it comes to DMT, but these were definitely enhanced by the clinical and confined and noisy setting of the MRI scanner initially, but the actual experiences were beautiful and positive, and my anxieties were pretty much needless, as they often are when it comes to this stuff.

Chris is rounding up the active scanning part of the study by the end of the month, so I imagine/hope that by Breaking Convention in August he'll have some preliminary results he's able to share.. Thumbs up

«PREV234