We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Some Visions~~DMT Experiences Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 12/7/2018 3:04:55 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I wanted to ask how common it is for you to see humans on DMT? I have not found much info.

[40mg dmt in changa] I have seen a man in a suit celebrating victory, liberation, in a crowded street. It was like something out of a motivational video, or movie scene.

[50mg dmt in changa] I have seen a backyard and a moving photograph of a little boy and girl hugging. Clear as day. Realistic. A vision of this human world. As this photograph is shown to me, a blue faceless humanoid woman constantly comes beside me and leaves something on the floor, repeatedley, a loop, a logarithim (common in all my trips.) She comes and leaves, leaving small items at my feet--yet I am forced to look at the photograph and cant observe the backyard and the whole place.

I have been in a hallway with doors, out of which doors faceless blue men in suits come out of.

[100mg dmt in changa] The most beautiful was having a beautiful white blond woman (20's) infront of me...she wore a light colored sweater...she had her back against a light yellow wall (pastel). She was laughing and talking to me. There was magic in the air that afternoon in my garden balcony. The feeling, the smell, the peace was incomparable. The colours, the wall, the girl-- all seemingly made exactly for me, for the colors are exactly the colors that would sooth me, the girl exactly the kind of high energy woman I vibe with. This was my best vision ever. I was there for 1 minute with her.

[50mg dmt in changa] I have also met a silent, smiling Krishna in a dark bar, and he offered me cabaret dancers! I was put off by the banality, it was not so much erotic or even sexy as it was just pure ridiculous-- always that same old feeling; its like they want to appease a human, but they don't know how to.

I have seen budah countless times [20mg dmt in changa]. I also saw a man meditating and he stared into my soul, then I saw picture of planet earth. The message seemed to be; A Man Meditating On Earth. [40mg DMT in changa]

Humanoid aliens reaching out to me in space, impossible ways of being and existing. I have been oblitarated into atoms and asumed other forms of existence. I have come forth to life inside paintings; I was inside the painting of a blue woman, blonde, looking at a lake. The lake meshed with her skin and her flowing hair, forming fractals, as "I" delved deeper and deeper into the fractals.

Also with 1 gram of shrooms and a weed edible I entered an abstract painting and this was the weirdest experience I ever had. It was blissful, yet I felt like a heroin user; I had forgoten that I did other things beside be lying in bed having visions. I thought to myself I could be like this forever, theres no need to ever return to my life and habits again. I will hibernate like a bear!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.