We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Plant Travelers Options

DreadedShaman
#1 Posted : 12/6/2018 6:14:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been chewing this thought for a while now, and I figured it might be interesting to get some input from the Nexus about it. I'll try to keep it short, but I could also go on about this for a while so I apologise if this ends up being longer than intended.

So it starts something like this... Plant travelers (spirits). They are there, right? I mean I've spent a good amount of time with the Acacia Traveler, and plenty of time with the Mushroom Tribe, but most of my experiences are with man made psychedelics such as LSD.

I have recently (I tend to bounce between man made and natural, though I lean towards plants as I lose my youth year by year) been drawn to wanting to commune with the astral travelers that exist and have been working on cultivating as many "holy" plants as I can. Currently I have 20 or so San Pedro cacti (though we still have yet to commune) and am working on getting some oloiuqui seeds started.

Like I said, I feel as though I could go on about this for a while talking about how I believe the chemicals contained in these plants acts almost as a radio tuner on our brains allowing us to communicate on the astral vibrations of these specific travelers (i.e. the NMT, DMT mixture/ratio is what leads you to the the Acacia Traveler not much pure n,nDMT)

So I'm looking for any kind of input into my thoughts... Am also interested in discussion, or suggestions of other plants for me to add toy garden in the spring. I've had a calling to find these travelers and learn from them, and in turn care for them myself.

Thoughts?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Grey Fox
#2 Posted : 12/6/2018 7:45:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I go back and forth on this. Essentially I'm a materialist in my worldview. However I cannot deny the spiritual nature of experiencing these plant medicines, especially when done in nature and with the right intention.

Plants do have awareness and are probably conscious in a deeper and more complex way than our current state of science allows us to understand. To what extent is that consciousness transmitted through or interacted with during the human consumption of a psychedelic plant or mushroom? Of this I am not sure. However I am open to the possibility.

This I do know: consuming San Pedro or mushrooms while in nature leads to much deeper sense of connectedness with the natural world. On one occassion I remember San Pedro seeming to reveal to me that large, ancient Saguaros had a deep deep wisdom and intelligence that was far beyond my ability to comprehend, but that nevertheless demanded my respect.

I think the only way to really answer these questions is to spend more time with these plant medicines and to keep an honest, open mind.

There are so many incedible plants that can be grown. Even common ones like garden sage have mild psychoactive properties and are rewarding to grow.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

DreadedShaman
#3 Posted : 12/6/2018 7:54:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Grey Fox wrote:

I think the only way to really answer these questions is to spend more time with these plant medicines and to keep an honest, open mind.

There are so many incedible plants that can be grown. Even common ones like garden sage have mild psychoactive properties and are rewarding to grow.

I feel you. And I guess my intention is to spend as much time as I can doing just that. I feel that the Mushroom Tribe set me down a shamanic path (that might turn onto a whole experience report 4.5 g of penis envy #6 was.... Stupid isn't the right word... Stupid on an amazingly good way haha)

And between my fiance and I we have tons of rewarding plants around, I have a sage garden, where I think theoat missed sage would be diviner's... Schedule I iny state...
And my sage garden would have been bigger had my father in law not thought everything except my pineapple sage was a weed.... (All the Russian sage should come back and I'll replant in the spring).

I am considering having my first San Pedro experience on my birthday this month but who knows o let the flow of day to day life guide me most of the time.

Grey Fox
#4 Posted : 12/6/2018 8:03:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope you find time for it and have a great experience.

I have a lot of respect for San Pedro. People often talk about it as a mild or gentle psychedelic. But it can take you deep and be very strong depending on the dose and the quality of the cuttings. I wish you all the best.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

DreadedShaman
#5 Posted : 12/6/2018 8:12:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Very happy I hope they treat me as well as I am trying to treat them

PlantTraveller
#6 Posted : 12/6/2018 11:31:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up
Until we are all free, we are none of us free.
Emma Lazarus

DreadedShaman
#7 Posted : 12/6/2018 11:42:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heyyy. I tend to take in information and regurgitate it in weird ways. I've been trying to think of a way to describe these "spirits" while talking to my friends and I knew I saw "plant travelers" on here somewhere so it's what I chose to use.

pete666
#8 Posted : 12/7/2018 7:05:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aren't they called rather plant teachers?
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

DreadedShaman
#9 Posted : 12/7/2018 12:01:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pete666 wrote:
Aren't they called rather plant teachers?

I suppose they could be. Traveler resonated with me though