CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Plants in Egypt !** Options
 
DMT JARVIS
#1 Posted : 8/1/2018 2:10:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 4
Joined: 09-Jun-2018
Last visit: 25-Aug-2018
Location: Egypt
Hey everybody Smile Smile
I am new here and i am glad to be a part of this exotic world
Amazing workRolling eyes
Intresting topics
And i have kearned alot just for beaing here

I live in Egypt Al Mansurah.. And i have been looking around for DMT containing plants.. Common ones or plants i can get legally and easily
Ive been lookijg and looking all over the Internet and couldnt find any help
I hope i find the help am looking for
 

Ever have a personal encounter with an entity after taking DMT?
 
Northerner
#2 Posted : 8/1/2018 3:48:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 664
Joined: 27-Feb-2016
Last visit: 10-Dec-2018
Wow, your doppelganger posted almost the same thing just 2 years ago.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=68950
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.
 
Loveall
#3 Posted : 8/2/2018 2:28:32 PM

💖

Chemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 1033
Joined: 11-Mar-2017
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
Location: 🌎
Northerner wrote:
Wow, your doppelganger posted almost the same thing just 2 years ago.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&t=68950


Wow, good recall Northener. Thumbs up
“... (a) psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it.”
Excerpt from a McKenna talk transcript / audio.
 
laggy
#4 Posted : 8/3/2018 9:30:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 20
Joined: 22-Jul-2018
Last visit: 19-Aug-2018
[quote=Northerner]Wow, your doppelganger posted almost the same thing just 2 years ago.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&t=68950[/quote]

Pretty impressive
Here it is standing: atoms with consciousness; matter with curiosity. Stands at the sea, wonders at wondering: I, a universe of atoms an atom in the universe. - Richard Feynman

Because you didn’t come here to make a choice, you’ve already made it. You’re here to try to understand why you made it. - The Oracle, Matrix Reloaded
 
pharoah
#5 Posted : 8/25/2018 1:14:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 8
Joined: 25-Aug-2018
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
Hello jarvis,
i'm ur neighbor,and i've found a guy started earlier than both of us and found Acacia Nilotica to be active.
he's already extracted from the plant himself so he's positive
He told me about some places that i can get it(seedlings) from(Cairo), will be happy to share info/experiencesSmile
 
DMT JARVIS
#6 Posted : 8/25/2018 8:34:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 4
Joined: 09-Jun-2018
Last visit: 25-Aug-2018
Location: Egypt
It's Great bro to find some one replying me , and i want to make that also
so how we can get contacts ??
FB ?
Whatsapp ?
 
DMT JARVIS
#7 Posted : 8/25/2018 8:35:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 4
Joined: 09-Jun-2018
Last visit: 25-Aug-2018
Location: Egypt
pharoah wrote:
Hello jarvis,
i'm ur neighbor,and i've found a guy started earlier than both of us and found Acacia Nilotica to be active.
he's already extracted from the plant himself so he's positive
He told me about some places that i can get it(seedlings) from(Cairo), will be happy to share info/experiencesSmile

It's Great
How to contact you asap ?
FB or whatsapp ?
 
pharoah
#8 Posted : 8/25/2018 6:14:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 8
Joined: 25-Aug-2018
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
sorry, apparently new members don't get notifications.
FB,WhatsApp is so personal and forum rules prohibits such info exchg in public
we can wait till we can PM and by then we can exchg contact info
so far my own search for active plants ended with no success:-
- egypt's phalaris is inactive(indicus)
- i tried an extraction of arundo donax(الغاب) rhizomes with no sucess
- i found "Delosperma cooperi" in a nursery located in alex(through their FB page:search for "أكاديمية إنتاج النباتات"Pleased << to be checked
confirmed hits:-
you can get A.Nilotica from Orman Garden(Cairo) age 1.5yrs you will have to nurse for at least another year
my search for an aged A.Nilotica in gardens/streets had no success(most are casia,poinciana,vachilia[fake acacia]),but was told about an old one in ملاهي الستدباد cairo
also there's dried leaves of A.Nilotica(سنط) being sold at Haraz(عطار) also in cairo << still under test
these are new info i recently had from a friend,myself had not experienced DMT but much eager to
my experience is with shrooms and unfortunately i spoiled the prints i had,so left empty handed
hope this helps,let's keep n touch
 
Lol96
#9 Posted : 11/29/2018 8:21:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 4
Joined: 29-Nov-2018
Last visit: 07-Dec-2018
Location: Egypt
Guys I’m your neighborhood also, I’m looking for plant containing DMT also here if anyone can help
 
downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 11/29/2018 11:53:28 PM

Eggnogstic - warning! Self-irony levels: high!

Chemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 3508
Joined: 30-Aug-2008
Last visit: 12-Dec-2018
Location: square root of minus one
Scroll up.

Given the climate, there's a plethora of plants you could try growing from seed. Then it's just a matter of obtaining the seed. And, while not a DMT-containing plant, various species of cactus (Trichocereus, Lophophora) are worth looking at.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“To be GOVERNED is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so. To be GOVERNED is to be at every operation, at every transaction noted, registered, counted, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, prevented, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. It is, under pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be place under contribution, drilled, fleeced, exploited, monopolized, extorted from, squeezed, hoaxed, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, vilified, harassed, hunted down, abused, clubbed, disarmed, bound, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, derided, outraged, dishonored. That is government; that is its justice; that is its morality."
― Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
 
Lol96
#11 Posted : 11/30/2018 2:27:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 4
Joined: 29-Nov-2018
Last visit: 07-Dec-2018
Location: Egypt
DMT JARVIS wrote:
Hey everybody Smile Smile
I am new here and i am glad to be a part of this exotic world
Amazing workRolling eyes
Intresting topics
And i have kearned alot just for beaing here

I live in Egypt Al Mansurah.. And i have been looking around for DMT containing plants.. Common ones or plants i can get legally and easily
Ive been lookijg and looking all over the Internet and couldnt find any help
I hope i find the help am looking for

Did you find anything im Mansoura?
 
afahd
#12 Posted : 12/1/2018 9:11:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 13
Joined: 13-Sep-2014
Last visit: 03-Dec-2018
Location: cairo
Hi guys i'm also from Egypt and i have already done extensive research and experiments and I've done tons of extractions from Mimosa Hostilis and Acacia confusa so i know what i'm doing so i thought that i save you the time and effort and maybe we can collaborate together and redirect your efforts in different ways so it'd be more constructive for all of us.
my conclusions for the past four years of research are as follows :

1.)"Acacia nilotica" is Not "Acacia tortillis (Sant)" it's very easy to misidentify the two i've know the difference after years of observing and studying trees around Egypt i have trained my eyes enough to be able to identify different species.

I already obtained a fair amount of bark from both and attempted an extraction that unfortunately yielded nothing.
but maybe a very faint smell of DMT was noticed in "acacia nilotica" and i thought that maybe it contains around 0.2-0.5% DMT but won't be accessible unless after serious defatting.

2.)"Acacia Albida" can be found in upper Egypt particularly Aswan and in south Sinai which i also dug and got a fair amount of root bark and leaves which i performed an extraction on both leaves and bark seperately but yielded nothing but red oil that smelled like fuel. The trees where at least thirty to forty years old so i was highly anticipating a good yield from them after reading some reports that it contains DMT but unfortunetly not.
A side Notice to the guy stating that a 2 years old acacia nilotica would contain DMT i would say that is highly unlikely.

3.)I've been growing Phalaris brachystachys for years now and have found it to be really hard to extract anything useful from it. you have to plant a whole garden of it to be able to have enough quantities of leaves to extract from plus you have to stress them in different conditions so that the plant would have a higher ratio of DMT than 5meo and gramine.which is very time consuming and i'd rather be growing marijuana instead Pleased

Hope this will help you and i'm ready to answer any further inquires.

Salam
 
Lol96
#13 Posted : 12/5/2018 10:14:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 4
Joined: 29-Nov-2018
Last visit: 07-Dec-2018
Location: Egypt
afahd wrote:
Hi guys i'm also from Egypt and i have already done extensive research and experiments and I've done tons of extractions from Mimosa Hostilis and Acacia confusa so i know what i'm doing so i thought that i save you the time and effort and maybe we can collaborate together and redirect your efforts in different ways so it'd be more constructive for all of us.
my conclusions for the past four years of research are as follows :

1.)"Acacia nilotica" is Not "Acacia tortillis (Sant)" it's very easy to misidentify the two i've know the difference after years of observing and studying trees around Egypt i have trained my eyes enough to be able to identify different species.

I already obtained a fair amount of bark from both and attempted an extraction that unfortunately yielded nothing.
but maybe a very faint smell of DMT was noticed in "acacia nilotica" and i thought that maybe it contains around 0.2-0.5% DMT but won't be accessible unless after serious defatting.

2.)"Acacia Albida" can be found in upper Egypt particularly Aswan and in south Sinai which i also dug and got a fair amount of root bark and leaves which i performed an extraction on both leaves and bark seperately but yielded nothing but red oil that smelled like fuel. The trees where at least thirty to forty years old so i was highly anticipating a good yield from them after reading some reports that it contains DMT but unfortunetly not.
A side Notice to the guy stating that a 2 years old acacia nilotica would contain DMT i would say that is highly unlikely.

3.)I've been growing Phalaris brachystachys for years now and have found it to be really hard to extract anything useful from it. you have to plant a whole garden of it to be able to have enough quantities of leaves to extract from plus you have to stress them in different conditions so that the plant would have a higher ratio of DMT than 5meo and gramine.which is very time consuming and i'd rather be growing marijuana instead Pleased

Hope this will help you and i'm ready to answer any further inquires.

Salam


Thank you so much for your effort and for these information which is very helpful.. since you have done many researchs I want to ask you as egyptian which plants should I look for here in Egypt or which places if you know any of them? I’m inspired by someone who’s also egyptian to explore this amazing world of nature and we can collaborate as you said I’m a doctor if I can help you in any thing it would be my pleasure.
 
pharoah
#14 Posted : 12/6/2018 7:18:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 8
Joined: 25-Aug-2018
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
Lol96,

I believe afahad's words here matches too my final conclusion,there's no native egy plants that contain a viable source of DMT,if you ran behind the possible ones,they're very rare and not having a clear profile,and not consistent(subject to seasonal/unknown variations)

i think the possible way is to introduce non-local ones and be patient regarding their growth.
I've been researching here too for about two yrs now,and the positive feedback i had earlier seems to be exaggerated/not true,and responsibly speaking if we were to try a non verified plant(variety) with known alkaloid profile it should be subject to analysis before any consumption(i was stupid enough to smoke a residue from an extraction of local pharmagites/arundo[not sure], and again from a local morning glory which both were not active and i will not do it again)
an engineer here, to fulfill the pack Smile
 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.082 seconds.