We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HELLO LADIES AND GENTS, DWARFS, AND ALIENS! Options

KayKay777
#1 Posted : 12/5/2018 3:50:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings all! I am thrilled to be apart of this community filled with interesting minds here to gather on the wonderful invention known as the internet! I won't keep you long, so I'll make this short. First things first, I'd like to give a big shout out to the admins, creators, artists, and each and every individual soul that contributed in the creation of this beautiful site. I hope to learn new things about your experiences and compare them to my own. If fate wills it, maybe I'd also meet some pretty cool people thru this forum. I'm still figuring out how to navigate the site, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll give you the best response I can! My birth name is Kyler, but you could address me as Kay Kay, some people call me Two K's, or even Ky, but, you may address me as you please as long as I will be able to tell I am being addressed. Cheers! From Texas! Love

EXTRA
My favorite colors are Green and Purple
My favorite number is one
And I write and create mediocre music
I am male
Peace and love 2 all <3

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 12/5/2018 11:37:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What instruments do you play? And greetings from PAVery happy

KayKay777
#3 Posted : 12/6/2018 4:00:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing impressive Mr. Shaman, I currently only do vocals, but I am learning to play the bass! Thanks for asking!

Mr Myxylpydylyx
#4 Posted : 12/17/2018 10:09:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Kaykay! I say yayay for Kayay! 😎