We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone! Short introduction Options

pmaguanga
#1 Posted : 12/1/2018 2:10:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello!

I am from South America, 30 years old, and got interested in psychedelics at the beginning of 2018 when I came across Leary's (in)famous book "The Psychedelic Experience" sitting on a shelf at a friend's house. I read it and went on to read more about the topic, such as Huxley's The Doors of Perception and Hoffman's autobiography. Needless to say, I was veeeeeery curious about the whole topic and decided to try Lucy while camping with some friends at a big forest nearby. That experience was one of the most profound things to have happened to me, and it triggered a lot of positive changes on my mindset, my worldview and my attitude towards many of the occurrences of daily life. I can definitely see the powers of psychedelics and I have exclusively taken them while amidst nature because they make me feel a very special connection with it.

I have been eager to try shrooms and DMT (probably in the form of ayahuasca first) for a while now. I tried making mimosahuasca+syrian rue recently but I did something wrong because, even though I did feel the strong "sedating" effect from the seeds, I almost didn't feel any consciousness expansion nor really many effects at all from the mhrb. If I get promoted I would first like to share what I did and receive your input.

Thank you for creating this forum, it is very useful and informative.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 12/2/2018 2:08:41 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You've definitely come to the right place! Feel free to share your experience with us here or in a separate thread in one of the welcome areas. Posting and interacting with the forum in general helps the rest of us get to know you a little bit. Once we get to know you more, full members can vote for new members to be promoted (something like 10 votes is needed...I don't remember the exact number off the top of my head).

Dropping into chat and filling out the questionnaire are two other ways to help fast track a promotion. You've already made an intro post so you are well on your way to membership. Just be yourself and the rest comes naturally! I hope you enjoy your time spent here at The Nexus!

Peace
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

pmaguanga
#3 Posted : 12/3/2018 4:14:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll be filling the questionnaire soon Big grin
There is so much info in this forum and it's great to be able to read through it and (hopefully someday) participate.

Peace!

Nydex
#4 Posted : 12/3/2018 4:32:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there, welcome to the Nexus. I'm sure you will find many answers here, but more importantly - you'll ask the proper questions. There's a LOT to learn from the amazing people here.

Also, where are you in South America (if it's not private). I am extremely interested in Peru, and would love to talk to someone local, or very familiar with that heavenly place.

Peace & Love Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

pmaguanga
#5 Posted : 12/3/2018 10:01:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nydex wrote:

Also, where are you in South America (if it's not private). I am extremely interested in Peru, and would love to talk to someone local, or very familiar with that heavenly place.

I'm from the southernmost country to the right Big grin
I haven't been to Peru yet, but I hope I can travel there someday too. I still have lots of places to visit in the country I live in as well.