CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to plug psychedelics Options
 
soul-explorer
#1 Posted : 11/28/2018 10:02:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 48
Joined: 26-Sep-2015
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
Location: Earth
I liked this video/howto,

https://actualized.org/i...ow-to-plug-psychedelics


He's using .2ml in this example, is it generally best to use such a low amount of liquid for best absorption?
 

with a seemingly autonomous entity after taking DMT?
 
pete666
#2 Posted : 11/28/2018 11:15:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 487
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
Are you sure he uses .2ml? Isn't that 2ml?
And yes, 2ml is perfect, if the substance dissolves in that amount and is not caustic.
More water => higher probability of leakage
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
soul-explorer
#3 Posted : 11/28/2018 11:34:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 48
Joined: 26-Sep-2015
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
Location: Earth
pete666 wrote:
Are you sure he uses .2ml? Isn't that 2ml?
And yes, 2ml is perfect, if the substance dissolves in that amount and is not caustic.
More water => higher probability of leakage

the syringe is 1ml total volume, he only used .2ml,

personally used 2-5ml before.

My thought was if its so little it might potentially be less surface area, making it harder to absorb, maybe there's a sweetspot?
 
Aum_Shanti
#4 Posted : 11/28/2018 12:07:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 572
Joined: 30-Jul-2016
Last visit: 06-Dec-2018
Location: Europe
Quote:

My thought was if its so little it might potentially be less surface area, making it harder to absorb, maybe there's a sweetspot?


Also to mention is, that making very concentrated solutions is problematic for some quite aggressive substances. By making it more dilute you lower the concentration of the substance coming in contact with your internals causing less pain/damage.


I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.
 
pete666
#5 Posted : 11/28/2018 1:46:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 487
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
Ok then. I dont see any other reason for not using less water other than the causticity.
But I don't see any advantage going under 2ml
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
Jees
#6 Posted : 11/28/2018 4:37:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 3047
Joined: 28-Jun-2012
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
Wonderful that someone is putting a vid together Thumbs up very good job!
Thank you for hinting the link.

I agree, 0.2 ml is little and thus concentrated.
Personally I use a total amount of 2.5 ml which is inserted in 3 times, using a 1ml syringe as in the vid.

The vid has gravity on 5meo.
I've only plugged harmalas+nndmt until now, I might add some of my findings here:

* one can use nndmt freebase if the liquid to dissolve is vinegar, turning it into a salt form. At a rate of 100 mg rueharmalas FB + 60mg nndmt FB I need 2 ml of standard vinegar, after the dissolving the pH is like 5 which tells me it is spot on. Using only 1 ml vinegar + 1 ml water, not all dissolves.
But if one chooses to drink the harmalas orally in advance, then there is only nndmt to dissolve and perhaps 1 ml vinegar is sufficient, I have not tested that route so far.
I have not plugged without the use of harmalas, but a 1 test with only 50mg harmalas showed some lesser dmt activity, only 1 test though.
For oral sessions I find 200mg harmalas a good spot, but then the session has a definite harmala signature. By using 100mg rectal the session is not that much harmala signed (ymmv) and potentiates all the light very well.

* I do a little routine way before starting to work with the dissolving. Get yourself a pomade (ointment) designated for rectal usage (though a simple vaseline can be used). Get the channel greased with that. I do that few times a week anyway to prevent forming of hemorrhoids, I can't advise for people who have already formed hemorrhoids, I don't know if that is ok to do.
After that I clean hands with a very active soap and then use an alcohol to wash hands next with, I also put alcohol on the syringe and let the alcohol evap.
Use also same ointment to grease the syringe just before plugging, I use no saliva as Leo Gura does. The consistency of the ointment forms a bit of a natural barrier against leakage, no need for sticking butt upp and waiting like that for 2 mins. Ymmv.
Another advantage of using an ointment is that the inner linings have a kind of protection layer against the liquid, minimizing discomforts on that part.

* So I fill the syringe up with 1 ml of the 2 ml mix and inject, then fill the syringe a second time with the last of the 2ml and inject. Then I drop some water 0.5 ml in the recipient, swirl, suck in the syringe and inject. So loss there, I think Leo Gura looses active material in the tip of the syringe, he admittedly speaks of 1/3 stuck in the tip when using no extra syringe flush injection.

* About 10 to 15 mins after injecting, there comes a slight feeling to go to the toilet but that is a false alarm (if you were empty in advance!), just wait a few minutes and that feeling goes away completely. It is possible that the harmalas are most responsible for this. If you really have to purge from behind you will loose the session dose.
These few minutes of discomfort is nothing compared to the discomfort one suffers during a true oral ROA session. There's no match for rectal ROA concerning (dis)comforts, not vaped, not oral. This goes as well for the trip experience itself.
It is Le Top Pleased Leo Gura is very right.
 
pete666
#7 Posted : 11/28/2018 7:09:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 487
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
I was not able to keep harmalas inside rectally. Tried it few times, but it simply has to go out within few minutes.

100-150mg of harmalas goes by oral ROA and 20 minutes later 60-70mg dmt fb (or adequate fumarate) goes down the road.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
Jees
#8 Posted : 11/28/2018 7:31:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 3047
Joined: 28-Jun-2012
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
pete666 wrote:
I was not able to keep harmalas inside rectally. Tried it few times, but it simply has to go out within few minutes.

100-150mg of harmalas goes by oral ROA and 20 minutes later 60-70mg dmt fb (or adequate fumarate) goes down the road.
I've noticed the same too, but for some unclear reason my latest experiences (latest 4 I guess) were completely void of that problem, and I cannot point out why.
To minimize any problem of that kind you are right it's better to take the harmalas orally in advance.
Pete have you tried without the use of harmalas at all? I haven't. I once tried downing to 50 mg and it started to lessen intensity.
 
pete666
#9 Posted : 11/28/2018 9:36:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 487
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
No Jees, I've read about plugging up to 200mg of fb and feeling almost nothing. I believe MAOI is necessary for this and oral ROA.
I always do 100-150mg harmalas or 150-300mg moclobemide orally. Those experiences are quite different. Although dosage for harmalas is not within its fully psychedelic level, it still influences the dmt experience significantly. Moclobemide is psychedelically indifferent, just inhibiting MAO.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
FiniteFox
#10 Posted : 12/2/2018 2:33:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 159
Joined: 28-Jun-2014
Last visit: 04-Dec-2018
Location: What good is salt if it has lost its savor?
pete666 wrote:
No Jees, I've read about plugging up to 200mg of fb and feeling almost nothing. I believe MAOI is necessary for this and oral ROA.
I always do 100-150mg harmalas or 150-300mg moclobemide orally. Those experiences are quite different. Although dosage for harmalas is not within its fully psychedelic level, it still influences the dmt experience significantly. Moclobemide is psychedelically indifferent, just inhibiting MAO.


Love to see more colon-explorers! I'm still watching the video, but just had to jump in. Yep, I'll vouch for the need for MAOI for rectal spice to work. I mean, the DMT enters the blood stream and will be broken up by the MAO enzymes, regardless of how the spice got in the blood, no? I guess there is a speed of absorbtion vs enzymatic activity race going on. When you vape DMT correctly, you get the dose absorbed VERY quickly, and it gets broken down quickly too. The comeup with oral/anal is slower because the absorption rate is slower (but presumably the breakdown rate is the same?).

I've also had salt and freebase MOAI and spice in the behind. Yes, acetates, vinegars, etc all can cause some discomfort, but to me, it's kind of minor.

As for the "right" ratio of dry to liquid matter, I think it's a matter of preference. I can tell you that I've once gone with a loose paste and I didn't get full absorption, but haven't noticed a big difference in using small syringes of liquid. As mentioned by Jees, you can get a bit of a false alarm when you have new stuff in the colon, that's a natural trigger for your body to want to poop. For me, it'll take 10 mins to calm down, but I do "feel" the pulsing of blood flow down there. It's a different feeling than the urge to poop, but it can be similar.

The other few items of advice I have are to do a little enema before game time, and if you can stomach/like it, finger your self a bit (you can use latex gloves and a bit of vaseline). A little physical stimulation will trigger a pooping response, and if there is anything higher up in the tubes, the finger stimulation will draw it down and potentially out. It's nice to have an empty colon, I feel like if there is fecal matter in there you may not absorb everything you intend, just because feces can get re-hydrated from the extra liquid inserted, and thus lower absorbed dose.

And to join the choir here, I think rectal is amazing. The avoidance of nausea is huge for me, as well as the increased duration.

On that note, what do you guys experience in terms of effect timing? IIRC:

If I do oral MAOI and vape DMT, I'm like 2-3 hours (DMT dosage dependent though).
If I plug the MAOI and vape the spice, I can be in hyperspace for 30-45ish minutes.
If I do sublingual MAOI and vape, I'm like 15-30 mins.
If I vape the MAOI and spice, I'm like 10-20 mins.


I will go over my trip notebook to verify though, but I'd love to know what you all experience.


(Nod to Jees, I've seen you in this type of thread before, thanks for spreading the good word).


 
pete666
#11 Posted : 12/2/2018 7:38:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 487
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
FiniteFox wrote:
I mean, the DMT enters the blood stream and will be broken up by the MAO enzymes, regardless of how the spice got in the blood, no? I guess there is a speed of absorbtion vs enzymatic activity race going on. When you vape DMT correctly, you get the dose absorbed VERY quickly, and it gets broken down quickly too. The comeup with oral/anal is slower because the absorption rate is slower (but presumably the breakdown rate is the same?).


This is my understanding too

FiniteFox wrote:
As mentioned by Jees, you can get a bit of a false alarm when you have new stuff in the colon, that's a natural trigger for your body to want to poop. For me, it'll take 10 mins to calm down, but I do "feel" the pulsing of blood flow down there. It's a different feeling than the urge to poop, but it can be similar.


I haven't experience any alarms with most of available drugs (dmt, mescaline, mdma, 2c-b, ...), but harmalas hcl was very different. I was simply unable to keep it there.

FiniteFox wrote:

The other few items of advice I have are to do a little enema before game time, and if you can stomach/like it, finger your self a bit (you can use latex gloves and a bit of vaseline). A little physical stimulation will trigger a pooping response, and if there is anything higher up in the tubes, the finger stimulation will draw it down and potentially out. It's nice to have an empty colon, I feel like if there is fecal matter in there you may not absorb everything you intend, just because feces can get re-hydrated from the extra liquid inserted, and thus lower absorbed dose.


I agree, pooping before injection is a necessity. If I can't poop, I take it as a signal I am not allowed to enter.

FiniteFox wrote:

And to join the choir here, I think rectal is amazing. The avoidance of nausea is huge for me, as well as the increased duration.


Yes, this ROA is a treasure. For anyone accepting his bottom, highly advised!

FiniteFox wrote:

On that note, what do you guys experience in terms of effect timing? IIRC:

If I do oral MAOI and vape DMT, I'm like 2-3 hours (DMT dosage dependent though).
If I plug the MAOI and vape the spice, I can be in hyperspace for 30-45ish minutes.
If I do sublingual MAOI and vape, I'm like 15-30 mins.
If I vape the MAOI and spice, I'm like 10-20 mins.


I will go over my trip notebook to verify though, but I'd love to know what you all experience.


As I said, I do MAOI (harmalas, moclo) orally 20 mins before rectal dmt. For high doses, the dmt starts within 2-3 mins, at 5 mins I can't walk, at 10 mins hyperspace, first contact with reality after about a hour and one more hour for landing to normal




Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
Jees
#12 Posted : 12/2/2018 12:28:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 3047
Joined: 28-Jun-2012
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
Hi FiniteFox,

There was a time I did luke warm water enema too, and this kind of cleansing is a good thing in general I suppose, just lost track of that practice as of late, it's a bit of a hassle. What I've noticed was that after the initial water-purges, then after one hour or so I had to run for the toilet again (sometimes, not always). This was stalled water finding it's way down much later? Anyway with these chances in mind I would not do enema closely followed by an entheogen insert. I would wait like 2 or better 3 hours to be sure that no delayed water would want to exit.

I must certainly test oral maoi + only the spice plugging, that would lower the need for vinegar like only 1ml vinegar sufficient + 1 ml of water, just like pete666 suggested before, leading to even less potential for inciting of the inner linings.

For my attempts of plugging 100mg harmalas (unseparated FB rue extract) + the spice: the time frame allowed me to cleanse all the used tools, discard the syringe, washing mix recipient and hands with dish washer soap then cleaning tools and hands with 96% ethanol, just a routine I do. But while doing that the signals of a coming trip are present so I have to do the cleaning work swift, because it is better to lay down for the initial period to get past the false alarm phase. I feel light headed trippy after 5-10 mins, and after 20-30 mins I'm in for the chosen dose level. Time duration, I've always considered it right in between vaped and oral ROA. Also concerning the picturing of the trip signature.

pete666 wrote:
...I haven't experience any alarms with most of available drugs (dmt, mescaline, mdma, 2c-b, ...), but harmalas hcl was very different. I was simply unable to keep it there.
Well I had that too sometimes so if people choose this ROA then they might test themselves first with harmalas only to see how they react to it.
Even oral harmals can make people run for the toilet, and I tend to have that too on like 150 and above harmalas. In ayahuasca groups it's generally known for people to run for the toilet faster than Usain Bolt, if not followed by a simultaneously purge from both ends. So not only the plugging method benefits form an emptying-of-the-bowels before taking off.

 
FiniteFox
#13 Posted : 12/2/2018 7:39:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 159
Joined: 28-Jun-2014
Last visit: 04-Dec-2018
Location: What good is salt if it has lost its savor?
Never change, Nexians. I've been considering plugging some P Cubensis soon, and there was very little good information about it - almost no legit/mature conversation about it.

Quote:
Anyway with these chances in mind I would not do enema closely followed by an entheogen insert. I would wait like 2 or better 3 hours to be sure that no delayed water would want to exit.


I think this is a solid line of thinking. You can absorb a lot of water rectally, and potentially if you get too much you'd need to flush the excess a bit, as you say.

 
pete666
#14 Posted : 12/2/2018 9:30:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 487
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
FiniteFox wrote:
I've been considering plugging some P Cubensis soon, and there was very little good information about it - almost no legit/mature conversation about it.



I've got PC extract waiting for this ROA. 1ml are 2g. This teacher has never been applied this way here, but I am pretty sure it will work. Question is the potentiation ratio. I guess 3x, similar to dmt, but anyones experience would be wekcome.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
ducdevil
#15 Posted : 12/2/2018 11:21:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 340
Joined: 01-Jun-2014
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
Location: Omnipresent
pete666 wrote:
FiniteFox wrote:
I've been considering plugging some P Cubensis soon, and there was very little good information about it - almost no legit/mature conversation about it.



I've got PC extract waiting for this ROA. 1ml are 2g. This teacher has never been applied this way here, but I am pretty sure it will work. Question is the potentiation ratio. I guess 3x, similar to dmt, but anyones experience would be wekcome.


my goodness...1ml=2g? wow...wonder how this waa achieved? i am guessing by making a very concentrated "tea" then reducing the volume? that is intriguing... Cool
 
pete666
#16 Posted : 12/3/2018 6:46:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 487
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 13-Dec-2018
ducdevil wrote:
my goodness...1ml=2g? wow...wonder how this waa achieved? i am guessing by making a very concentrated "tea" then reducing the volume? that is intriguing... Cool


Mushrooms is the only teacher I don't grow or extract myself, so I don't know the details of the extraction. But if we consider 1g is about 10mg of active compound, it should not be problem to dissolve it in 1ml of ethanol solution.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.048 seconds.