We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I want to master Vaping DMT. Options

ManCrossWater
#1 Posted : 12/2/2018 7:46:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

I'm Man Cross-Water, and I aim to master Vaping DMT.
I came into the substance years ago, but failed before I flew. I can remember my first piece... it was made of a large plastic water container with the bottom cut off and aluminum foil wrapped around the ring with rubber bands. This didn't work out that well.

Then I tried out of a Glass Oil Pipe, and I got closer, but I still never broke through. DMT was a rough experience, with flame.

Finally, on a whim I came into the possession of a DMT Vape Cartridge... this interested me. On the tail end of an acid trip, I plugged it into my variable voltage 510 battery at 3.8v and laid in my bed. I hit it... and kept on hitting it (at this point I didn't know that holding DMT in for a 15+ seconds was key to breaking through.) I hit it maybe 6 times, with deep inhales. Suddenly... or slowly... I was somewhere else, somewhere more colorful and decadent than my room. I describe it as an astral mall, where there were figures dancing in front of me. I was listening to some pretty calm music (REMEMBER, a vaporwave artist), but even then it was a lot like a dancy music video.

When I opened my eyes, my room was transformed into a purple and black striped box, it was fantastic.

After that experience I knew that vaping DMT was the way to go. I moved on from a cartridge vaporizer to a bigger sub-ohm Vape, the Smoke X-Priv Baby. When I first made juice for this, I used an 80/20 VG to PG Juice from BLVK Unicorn. I then tried to make juice with Wax Liquidizer, a product that is used to turn Cannabis Wax Concentrate into vapable E-Liquid. Wax Liquidizer is made out of PG, PEG200, and PEG400, and does a great job at dissolving DMT and (I think) keeping it dissolved.

Anyways, thanks for reading. I hope to expand my knowledge on my favorite ROA, Vaping, and I look forward to interacting with you all.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mr Myxylpydylyx
#2 Posted : 12/17/2018 9:41:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Congrats on your vaping success! Smile

rOm
#3 Posted : 12/18/2018 9:36:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So you want to keep doing it with the ePen ?
It sounds like you have had more success with pen, but your first plastic box and tin foil was really a bad pipe lol, then I do'nt know if you mean oil burner, like the one to vape the cannabis waxes or 5 MeO DMT bufo alvarius secretion. Also, you forgot you must keep it in for 15 seconds or 20 whihc make a hell of a difference, it is the easiest way to vape, as it doesn't really require any smoking or vaping technique. I did breakthrough with changa in GVG and changa inna bonga. I'd like the pen too for different reason, to microdose or when I move out for few days and would like to meditate in countryside, mountains or by the beach...
the easiest way to breakthrough with smoking it with little glass bong, like I used to smoke salvinorin A extract too. Changa, you hit without burning at first... then you end up burning it and hold it all in for 15 seconds ..
Exhale and usually you may let the bong in safe place. If you see in five minutes it isn't enouhg you may redose.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !