We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Amanita Muscaria grape tek Experiments and goals Options

Johnsonptd
#1 Posted : 11/13/2018 1:39:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I’m new and I stumbled across some beauties a few weeks ago not even knowing what they were. Intrigued, I took them home and started to read up on what has now become my latest obsession... Killing Jesus. Or rather resurrecting Amanita Muscaria via grape juice according to page 70? of this website http://ambrosiasociety.o...s/herbofimmortality2.pdf

I followed the authors tek to a t and have mycelium and fleece in the jars, followed by green mold. The mushroom has been manhandled and violently crushed between my sweaty swamp ass hands and I think this is why there’s contams. So my experiments are going to involve the use of honey and determining the optimal honey to water ratios in order to maximize speed of mycelium and fleece growth. It will also include various ph levels of the juice or honey water to find the upper limits of what amanita can grow in. if there’s another study or person who has done similar to what I’m doing point me in that direction because I couldn’t find any information specific to what I’m trying to find out.

I googled to find out that there are many essential oils that are effective in neutralizing and destroying various molds, however, of the few sites I came across what oils they used also had the effect of stunting the growth of mycelium and damaging mature fungi. I put a few drops of oils in the contaminated jars and it has stopped all growth, thus confirming the validity of the readings. My tests will also include air diffusion of oils as well as various concentrations of different oils in the juice. I will also be using honey to determine what possible synergies or benefits there are with Amanita Muscaria, because in my experience psilocybin and honey have got it going on.

I use young living essential oils and recommend anyone to use them as well because I’m convinced the quality and purity is unmatched compared to others, though I haven’t researched other companies and what test results show for oils of different companies. I do know that house pets have had seizures and died as a result of essential oils that are not 100%. Thought I’d throw that in there. I like incense and aromatherapy but incense just doesn’t agree with my lungs these days.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 11/13/2018 2:25:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck with your experiments. You might want to use Amanita Pantherina instead of Muscaria for the 'holy grail' juice tek. I've heard they are more potent and have a lot less of whatever chemical makes on salivate a lot when eating or drinking them. Would be interested to hear more about your experiments.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Johnsonptd
#3 Posted : 11/14/2018 5:19:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the suggestion. If I come across them on a hunt or find some online I’d enjoy including panthers in projects. Stumbled across some information about biblical oils, particularly the quote “this oil was given to Christ at birth”. Following the logic of teeter’s interpretation of Christ, this sounds promising, I think I’ve made a mistake in the drying method, because if Amanita Muscaria is dried with a fan or sun and not the use of any amount of heat, the growth of the fleece is much faster according to some readings. I dried under 120F in dehydrator (95) and I’m convinced that any amount of heat above it’s appropriate growing conditions breaks down or damages some important compounds that aide in the growth of mycelium and fleece...maybe why mine has been slow. It could be temperatures affecting it and not how I dried it, so I may include various temps in the experiments, though most people say between 60 something and 74ish. maybe that factor isnt quite as relevant if it stays a steady 70.

Johnsonptd
#4 Posted : 11/24/2018 2:22:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Haven’t had much time to set things up. just changed jobs and will soon have plenty of time when my living situation settles. What I’ve got going on now is rudimentary at best. I don’t even have a way to test ph of solutions, so just going by increments of grams. I’ve got high hopes using the honey. And one or two of my older juice jars looks very clean inside and may be a success. The calcium carbonate doesn’t dissolve in water, and is much more effective in substrates. using baking soda instead. Be interesting to see how that affects growth or final product.

I’m trying to post pictures but the file is in the wrong format

FiniteFox
#5 Posted : 12/1/2018 8:57:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
Good luck with your experiments. You might want to use Amanita Pantherina instead of Muscaria for the 'holy grail' juice tek. I've heard they are more potent and have a lot less of whatever chemical makes on salivate a lot when eating or drinking them. Would be interested to hear more about your experiments.

If I may disagree, I would actually keep with the A Muscaria until you gain a mastery of it. I'm not sure anybody fully knows what the proto-fungus-white-fleece-spawn really is; what would lead you to believe that the pantherina would spawn the same fleece and that fleece wouldn't be toxic?

Moreover, I'm not sure increased potency is inherently a positive thing. I get the hope for reduced salivation, but safety and soundness perspective, I don't see a compelling reason here.

As for the green mold, I've occasionally seen it grow on pasteurized grape juices after they've been opened up for a while. I bet it's trichoderma, which I feel is omnipresent, mushrooms or not.

To be clear, I would very much be interested in seeing if a variety of dried mushrooms would reanimate with the same fleece. IIRC from the last pass of the ambrosia society's book, I think Donald says that he's tried other shrooms and they didn't reanimate.

Don't let me stop you though - do as you wish - I'm just a careful proponent of the whole "there are no OLD and BOLD mycologists" idea.

That said, I'll be trying my hand at doing some ambrosia soon.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#6 Posted : 12/2/2018 8:43:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Many people have done the grape juice tek with Pantherinas. Same results as with Muscaria, except Pantherina's create more muscimol and seem to lack (or have lots, lots less) of whatever substance makes most people heavily salivate with Amanitas. Pantherinas seem to be preferred by those who have done the grape juice tek with both.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

PsyDuckmonkey
#7 Posted : 12/3/2018 5:34:38 PM

witch

Don't eat or drink Amanitas without applying a proper decarbing process! Seriously. Ibotenic acid has no place being in your body. Smile There's a video where Teeter shows running a decarb cycle on amanita "wine" before bottling. Look around his site, you'll find it.

BTW I was thinking, why not clone Muscaria tissue from inside a (fresh) stem, as is the proper cloning process in mycology, and then transferring a wedge from agar to the grape juice? As soon as I come across the lord of the flies in the wild, I'll give this a try.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

MachienDome
#8 Posted : 12/5/2018 9:23:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No offence, but your origional post seems to be all over the place, what exactly is the experiment?
"In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future..."

Johnsonptd
#9 Posted : 12/5/2018 10:57:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Subject confused, mission accomplished. With all the reading I’ve done and lackluster trip reports out there...there seems to be something missing. If biblical volumes of material are written on the godly insight and profound spiritual experiences people were having, where are those trip reports today? People discovered that mixing caapi vine with p viridis produced a much deeper experience than either alone, so my thoughts are that something is missing in the preparation of “soma” that makes the experience more transforming than taking the mushroom alone. I may have found it here in this text I copied.

“Amanita sun and moon Ok, its taken many years for me to put two and two together and figure this out through massive experimentation. Listen up, this is important to all searching for the sacred divine drink of the immortals. The fleece (Amanita Muscaria Mycelium) or non dried Amanita Muscaria, is known by the ancients as the Moon or Ibotenic Acid. The Amanita Muscaria Fruit (mushroom) dried, converts the Ibotenic Acid to Muscimol, known to the ancients as the Sun. To make Soma, you have to mix the Sun and the Moon. This makes Soma and it is not to be underestimated.
I grow the fleece on barley, then rinse the barely/fleece with water 2 to 3 times over to get as much Ibotenic acid as possible. I fill the jar, just to the top of the barely/fleece with water. I use maple sugar to grow fleece thick and strong. I even spray the fleece after its established with more maple sugar water, as this keeps the fleece from turning grey (ash).
Then I take the Ibotenic Acid water, from the fleece/barley and soak dried Amanita Muscaria Caps in the water. I like to soak the caps three times as well over a 12 hour period. Then you have the great secret, Soma. Moon and Sun as one. Male and female makes complete. Everyone has been drinking only half of the mixture.
I used about 2-3 cups of cooked barely and about an ounce of Amanitas give or take as the potency can be very different between species. I could easily write a book, but only wanted to briefly share to all those out there like me, searching. The only text I have ever found to confirm this mixture is in the Rig Veda. Ask questions and I will do my best to share what I know. I don't want this to be a secret anymore. Its time to share the world and stop hording true power. This mixture is something words cannot begin to describe, as I am not going to try.”

PsyDuckmonkey
#10 Posted : 12/6/2018 12:23:18 PM

witch

Johnsonptd wrote:
I may have found it here in this text I copied.

Source with link please. This snippet smells of pure A-grade bullshit. Note that both ibotenic acid and muscimol are present in fresh fruit bodies, so this sounds like complete bunk. Eating the shroom fresh should yield the same result. In contrast, what that does is make you feel sick.

As for the experimentation, personally I don't want ibotenic acid anywhere near my nervous system thank you, but if you want to try, give a report.

MachienDome
#11 Posted : 12/7/2018 9:28:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PsyDuckmonkey,
Please forgive my ignorance, I'm still trying to learn about Aminitas and it seems like you know more than I, would the lower amounts of "bad chemicals" be the reason why they have to be sold dry? Also, are you aware of any teks on the Nexus, I cant seem to find any in posts or the wiki?

PsyDuckmonkey
#12 Posted : 12/7/2018 2:28:54 PM

witch

I'm no expert by any means, I'm just intrigued by this traditional psychedelic of my ancestors. Smile Anyway... ibotenic acid has the potential to cause permanent harm, so I'd rather stay away from it.

I have no idea how Amanita Muscaria can be sold or bought. I'm pretty sure it's not legal to sell it for human consumption at all - it would be persecuted as noncompliance with food and medicine safety regulations.

Johnsonptd
#13 Posted : 12/10/2018 3:51:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don’t remember where I found that text. maybe it will come to me. google isn’t helping. I think I got it from the old ambrosia site itself.
I’m not sure I want to go through with trying that out, but I think the dangers of a lot of substances can be overhyped. If reindeer and shaman can eat the mushroom without ill effect then it could be there is a threshold dose of Ibotenic Acid that needs to be reached in order to experience the more damaging effects. I don’t know how it travels through the body before conversion to Muscimol, so I’m just theorizing. Will research more into that eventually.

Two or three weeks ago I crushed some caps up and mixed it in honey, about 10-15grams worth. Took a little chunk of it earlier today, maybe a gram or two, and I gotta say I felt uplifted. Time seemed to slow. Thoughts died down a bit. Very pleasant experience for the next 3-4 hours. Been microdosing Psilos every 3 days... those can swing either way. Amanita had a very friendly vibe to it. Curious to see how the experience evolves. There might be something to the honey mixture. definitely a lot more enjoyable than the 5grams of tea I drank that was just nausea and drunkenness.

Camponotus
#14 Posted : 12/12/2018 11:07:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

for a mushroom that is so widespread integrated or disintegrated culturally, in tales or as decoration or whatever... it get's a lot of focus?! don't know how to describe... everyone knows what an amanita or fly agaric is... there is really a lack of information!
I'm investigating myself a lot of time every now and than for research - There are plenty of interesting things and facts you can read or find and many that are IMHO really useless..
I tried them myself as dried mushrooms and they were decarboxylated - I only took "low doses" by now about 3 maximum 4 medium caps - no stems
I would second psyduckmonkey that you probably have to avoid fresh ones, reading all the trip reports, peoples freaking out, were nearly dying and having irreparable health problems afterwards...
What I think when it comes to effects is that they are really unique but also not to underestimate...
In terms of your holy grail/rig veda/ ambrosia recipes related to themes like immortality, there are many different speakings and teachings from the past someone would describe really different in our scientifically liberated world today and all the developing in language seems to do the trick - so I would simply interpret immortal in sense of the kind of hybrid state delirium which they can induce - so you may get a better glimpse of what consciousness or unconsciousness or experiencing really is because there is no sun and moon anymore - you're simply there - you're dreaming as well as you're awake - or everything is a dream and so on - you can do your own interpretation but in sense of some asian "religious" beliefs of the continuity of consciousness in the cycles of life and death you would get like an immortal state on amanitas or moreover a sense for this continuity if both altered states melting to one Razz but I could be wrong
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

DreadedShaman
#15 Posted : 12/13/2018 2:55:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That was an interesting read.
Can't speak to the TEK too much, I'm with mushrooms, being as sterile as possible until after inoculation is a must.

But very interesting...

Amanitas caught my eye this year because they were literally growing in my back yard, and I've been currious about experimenting with some that I picked and dried. Interesting that a native psychedelic mushroom quite literally came to me, but it's one of the few...if not only native plant (fungi) in my area that I'm comfortable experimenting with since I'm pretty sure it won't kill me lol.

Very interested in the part about amanitas anointing oil....

I think I'll start there...

Johnsonptd
#16 Posted : 12/13/2018 10:17:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The honey mixture has been consistently uplifting in small amounts. A new topic sparked some interest in an experiment I performed 7 years ago. Wish I had taken pictures of the results. I don’t need to though because it’s plastered all over google. Somehow I took an interest in building orgonite to see what all the hype was about. Like trying cannabis, there seemed to be little risk and also a very affordable project, like making ambrosia. So I grabbed metal shavings from the shop, bought doubleterminated crystals, and made my first yogurt cup shaped orgonites to place in the garden. All I can say is by harvest time there was a diameter around the orgs where the plants were significantly larger than areas outside of it, weeds included. Tomato plants were as tall as me or taller, around 6ft.

I created more of these devices and used them in my first cannabis growth. Unfortunately, a black helicopter hovering over them prompted an early harvest and I was unable to compare results. Instead of trying to grow again, I gave a few of these to a friend’s grower. When he showed me results of the harvest, he was visibly excited about how much more potent his flower became using orgonite. This was promising news. I learned of a herkimer diamond mine nearby and spent a day mining and gathering crystals to use in more experiments. These stones are smaller, still doubleterminated, and have a higher hardness rating than standard quartz. I made a few necklaces and bottle cap dream tokens that would induce insightful visions in the form of nightmares, verified by myself and others who agreed to try it by placing it under the pillow at night. After this I stopped making more and life sort of happened and I lost them over the years.

Browsed the posts here on the nexus mentioning orgonite and found this - https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=19590
“04:08:23 ‹Phlux-› i use orgonite and mycorhizzal fungi
04:08:38 ‹Phlux-› so i dont ever feed em and they never get sick”

What type of mycorrhizal fungi could he be talking about? I think this will be my next addition to this project. I’ve used them before with success in a garden, even if weeds also benefitted. So instead of neutralizing growth of mold, it may be accelerated along with the fleece. Or, in light of Phlux’s statement, it may keep them healthy. All I know is the honey mixture(wine tek) isn’t working, and I can’t afford much right now in the pursuit of soma’s missing ingredient. At least with orgonite, even if this doesn’t work, I’ll have a more permanent tool to work with.

Has anyone used orgonite in growing psilocybin mushrooms? Cactus? Turnips? Cannabis? Anything really

MachienDome
#17 Posted : 1/4/2019 1:10:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK, I'm not sure about that last post, you seem to be talking about magic crystals helping things grow or something and I'm not sure where that came from, but back on the topic of Amanita Muscarias, how is the honey mix made?

Does anyone have experience with any preparation of Muscarias?

Johnsonptd
#18 Posted : 1/4/2019 2:45:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The most foolproof way to ensure they are safe to eat is by letting them cure for at least 3 months. After that you can probably eat as much as you want without worrying about unsafe levels of muscarine and Ibotenic Acid, however, I would start small because you never know how much of anything is in each mushroom. Also, if you can, post pictures up so others can verify what kind you have. Someone might have some useful info about that species

Tommi
#19 Posted : 1/5/2019 1:52:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I dont know, but aye, amanitas rocks. Waiting for your experiment results. Smile
Remember... 8 is infinity spelled sideways!

Build:Apotechary