We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cubensis Legalization: Oregon 2020? Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 12/1/2018 3:36:38 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Petition language has been approved, next step is getting over 100K signatures.

Best of luck to these good people trying to bring back to us one of natures gifts which has been unjustly abused by the war on drugs.

Moar info: https://www.opb.org/news...n-ballot-measure-oregon/

Loveall attached the following image(s):
IMG_20181130_223303.jpg (21kb) downloaded 123 time(s).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ducdevil
#2 Posted : 12/1/2018 4:01:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

YAY!!! Thumbs up Smile Very happy Big grin

Lucid.deviance
#3 Posted : 12/3/2018 10:06:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You should contact your states Libertarian Party for help with signature collection, as well as outreach. No other political party has been advocating ending the war on drugs as long as the LP.
It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.

"Put the changa in the bonga! Make the spice much stronga!" - so says rOm and I!

Loveall
#4 Posted : 12/3/2018 12:33:12 PM

❤️‍🔥

Well, in my state we can't gather signatures to get propositions on the ballot.

I think that except for Vermont, every other place that has legalized mariajuana has done so with a Grass Roots movement where signatures are collected and freedom is advanced at the polling booth, with the people wrestling their ancient birthright to plants back.

So far professional politicians have been of little help getting us out of the disastrous war on drugs, but I hope that changes soon. Some are already on the decriminalization side and the preponderance of evidence of the arrogant mistake that was illegalizing nature is now overwhelming.

null24
#5 Posted : 12/3/2018 4:37:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Loveall, how the hell do you get ballot measures in your state?

Honestly as an Oregonian i don't support this measure and will most likely vote against it, after doing more research. Unless the language has changed, from my understanding, this measure only allows psilocybin to be ADMINISTERED to PATIENTS by therapists with special licensing. This in effect only creates a professional class of people who can both deal in psilo and enrich themselves in the process.

There is no established protocol for psilocybin therapy and to create this profession without and modality in place doesn't seem to be the wisest move, imho.

While surely there needs to be safeguards and public education on its use, I've been ingesting psilocybin since i was 15 years old, I'm 49 now and have never had a bad occurrence. With responsible adult use, we can trip without paying someoneto hold our hands.

I see this bill as akin to the several cannabis bills we voted down in this state for decades while they crafted the bill that allows me to walk across the street and buy pot from individuals who have created an entire industry, and for the most part those individuals have been flying that flag for a looong time. We're patient.

And to be butthurt about it, the folks that are writing and promoting it seem to have only recently discovered mushies with all the new-age 'medicine' trend that's been sweeping social media the last few years.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Loveall
#6 Posted : 12/3/2018 5:35:22 PM

❤️‍🔥

Hi null24. In my state citizen-initiated ballot measures are not allowed in any form. All ballot measures must be referred by the legislature, and for the proposal to be on the ballot it must be approved by 60 percent of both legislative Chambers.

I think I understand your argument about wanting to wait for a better measure so an interested small powerful few do not gain control the natural drug. There's also the argument of loosening criminalization as soon as possible in some way so that more people can have access to mushrooms, and after that, work on improving regulation over time. I favor this second argument since I think it can build momentum faster as more people encounter the mushroom and their healing stories spread through family and friends, leading to more sensible changes in the law at a faster pace.

I could be wrong of course, these are just my thoughts on the matter. Also, I'm not aware of any special interest being able to control marijuana so far in any particular state. Instead, usually, medical use is approved first and as society gets exposed to it in that setting, recreational approval by the people tends to follow.

There are a lot of misconceptions and downright lies about these substances. The truth can win, and any interaction and experience that society can gain by increased exposure to these gifts is a good thing I believe.

I'm not an expert, but I think people at John Hopkins have developed a protocol for psylocybin therapy sessions.