We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
DMT Plants in Egypt !** Options

DMT JARVIS
#1 Posted : 8/1/2018 2:10:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everybody Smile Smile
I am new here and i am glad to be a part of this exotic world
Amazing workRolling eyes
Intresting topics
And i have kearned alot just for beaing here

I live in Egypt Al Mansurah.. And i have been looking around for DMT containing plants.. Common ones or plants i can get legally and easily
Ive been lookijg and looking all over the Internet and couldnt find any help
I hope i find the help am looking for

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Northerner
#2 Posted : 8/1/2018 3:48:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, your doppelganger posted almost the same thing just 2 years ago.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=68950
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Loveall
#3 Posted : 8/2/2018 2:28:32 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Northerner wrote:

Wow, good recall Northener. Thumbs up
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

laggy
#4 Posted : 8/3/2018 9:30:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:

Pretty impressive
Here it is standing: atoms with consciousness; matter with curiosity. Stands at the sea, wonders at wondering: I, a universe of atoms an atom in the universe. - Richard Feynman

Because you didn’t come here to make a choice, you’ve already made it. You’re here to try to understand why you made it. - The Oracle, Matrix Reloaded

pharoah
#5 Posted : 8/25/2018 1:14:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello jarvis,
i'm ur neighbor,and i've found a guy started earlier than both of us and found Acacia Nilotica to be active.
he's already extracted from the plant himself so he's positive
He told me about some places that i can get it(seedlings) from(Cairo), will be happy to share info/experiencesSmile

DMT JARVIS
#6 Posted : 8/25/2018 8:34:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It's Great bro to find some one replying me , and i want to make that also
so how we can get contacts ??
FB ?
Whatsapp ?

DMT JARVIS
#7 Posted : 8/25/2018 8:35:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

pharoah wrote:
Hello jarvis,
i'm ur neighbor,and i've found a guy started earlier than both of us and found Acacia Nilotica to be active.
he's already extracted from the plant himself so he's positive
He told me about some places that i can get it(seedlings) from(Cairo), will be happy to share info/experiencesSmile

It's Great
How to contact you asap ?
FB or whatsapp ?

pharoah
#8 Posted : 8/25/2018 6:14:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

sorry, apparently new members don't get notifications.
FB,WhatsApp is so personal and forum rules prohibits such info exchg in public
we can wait till we can PM and by then we can exchg contact info
so far my own search for active plants ended with no success:-
- egypt's phalaris is inactive(indicus)
- i tried an extraction of arundo donax(الغاب) rhizomes with no sucess
- i found "Delosperma cooperi" in a nursery located in alex(through their FB page:search for "أكاديمية إنتاج النباتات"Pleased << to be checked
confirmed hits:-
you can get A.Nilotica from Orman Garden(Cairo) age 1.5yrs you will have to nurse for at least another year
my search for an aged A.Nilotica in gardens/streets had no success(most are casia,poinciana,vachilia[fake acacia]),but was told about an old one in ملاهي الستدباد cairo
also there's dried leaves of A.Nilotica(سنط) being sold at Haraz(عطار) also in cairo << still under test
these are new info i recently had from a friend,myself had not experienced DMT but much eager to
my experience is with shrooms and unfortunately i spoiled the prints i had,so left empty handed
hope this helps,let's keep n touch

Lol96
#9 Posted : 11/29/2018 8:21:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Guys I’m your neighborhood also, I’m looking for plant containing DMT also here if anyone can help

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 11/29/2018 11:53:28 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Scroll up.

Given the climate, there's a plethora of plants you could try growing from seed. Then it's just a matter of obtaining the seed. And, while not a DMT-containing plant, various species of cactus (Trichocereus, Lophophora) are worth looking at.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Lol96
#11 Posted : 11/30/2018 2:27:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DMT JARVIS wrote:
Hey everybody Smile Smile
I am new here and i am glad to be a part of this exotic world
Amazing workRolling eyes
Intresting topics
And i have kearned alot just for beaing here

I live in Egypt Al Mansurah.. And i have been looking around for DMT containing plants.. Common ones or plants i can get legally and easily
Ive been lookijg and looking all over the Internet and couldnt find any help
I hope i find the help am looking for

Did you find anything im Mansoura?

afahd
#12 Posted : 12/1/2018 9:11:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys i'm also from Egypt and i have already done extensive research and experiments and I've done tons of extractions from Mimosa Hostilis and Acacia confusa so i know what i'm doing so i thought that i save you the time and effort and maybe we can collaborate together and redirect your efforts in different ways so it'd be more constructive for all of us.
my conclusions for the past four years of research are as follows :

1.)"Acacia nilotica" is Not "Acacia tortillis (Sant)" it's very easy to misidentify the two i've know the difference after years of observing and studying trees around Egypt i have trained my eyes enough to be able to identify different species.

I already obtained a fair amount of bark from both and attempted an extraction that unfortunately yielded nothing.
but maybe a very faint smell of DMT was noticed in "acacia nilotica" and i thought that maybe it contains around 0.2-0.5% DMT but won't be accessible unless after serious defatting.

2.)"Acacia Albida" can be found in upper Egypt particularly Aswan and in south Sinai which i also dug and got a fair amount of root bark and leaves which i performed an extraction on both leaves and bark seperately but yielded nothing but red oil that smelled like fuel. The trees where at least thirty to forty years old so i was highly anticipating a good yield from them after reading some reports that it contains DMT but unfortunetly not.
A side Notice to the guy stating that a 2 years old acacia nilotica would contain DMT i would say that is highly unlikely.

3.)I've been growing Phalaris brachystachys for years now and have found it to be really hard to extract anything useful from it. you have to plant a whole garden of it to be able to have enough quantities of leaves to extract from plus you have to stress them in different conditions so that the plant would have a higher ratio of DMT than 5meo and gramine.which is very time consuming and i'd rather be growing marijuana instead Pleased

Hope this will help you and i'm ready to answer any further inquires.

Salam

Lol96
#13 Posted : 12/5/2018 10:14:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

afahd wrote:
Hi guys i'm also from Egypt and i have already done extensive research and experiments and I've done tons of extractions from Mimosa Hostilis and Acacia confusa so i know what i'm doing so i thought that i save you the time and effort and maybe we can collaborate together and redirect your efforts in different ways so it'd be more constructive for all of us.
my conclusions for the past four years of research are as follows :

1.)"Acacia nilotica" is Not "Acacia tortillis (Sant)" it's very easy to misidentify the two i've know the difference after years of observing and studying trees around Egypt i have trained my eyes enough to be able to identify different species.

I already obtained a fair amount of bark from both and attempted an extraction that unfortunately yielded nothing.
but maybe a very faint smell of DMT was noticed in "acacia nilotica" and i thought that maybe it contains around 0.2-0.5% DMT but won't be accessible unless after serious defatting.

2.)"Acacia Albida" can be found in upper Egypt particularly Aswan and in south Sinai which i also dug and got a fair amount of root bark and leaves which i performed an extraction on both leaves and bark seperately but yielded nothing but red oil that smelled like fuel. The trees where at least thirty to forty years old so i was highly anticipating a good yield from them after reading some reports that it contains DMT but unfortunetly not.
A side Notice to the guy stating that a 2 years old acacia nilotica would contain DMT i would say that is highly unlikely.

3.)I've been growing Phalaris brachystachys for years now and have found it to be really hard to extract anything useful from it. you have to plant a whole garden of it to be able to have enough quantities of leaves to extract from plus you have to stress them in different conditions so that the plant would have a higher ratio of DMT than 5meo and gramine.which is very time consuming and i'd rather be growing marijuana instead Pleased

Hope this will help you and i'm ready to answer any further inquires.

Salam

Thank you so much for your effort and for these information which is very helpful.. since you have done many researchs I want to ask you as egyptian which plants should I look for here in Egypt or which places if you know any of them? I’m inspired by someone who’s also egyptian to explore this amazing world of nature and we can collaborate as you said I’m a doctor if I can help you in any thing it would be my pleasure.

pharoah
#14 Posted : 12/6/2018 7:18:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Lol96,

I believe afahad's words here matches too my final conclusion,there's no native egy plants that contain a viable source of DMT,if you ran behind the possible ones,they're very rare and not having a clear profile,and not consistent(subject to seasonal/unknown variations)

i think the possible way is to introduce non-local ones and be patient regarding their growth.
I've been researching here too for about two yrs now,and the positive feedback i had earlier seems to be exaggerated/not true,and responsibly speaking if we were to try a non verified plant(variety) with known alkaloid profile it should be subject to analysis before any consumption(i was stupid enough to smoke a residue from an extraction of local pharmagites/arundo[not sure], and again from a local morning glory which both were not active and i will not do it again)
an engineer here, to fulfill the pack Smile

pharoah
#15 Posted : 1/5/2019 11:38:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

LOL96,

do you think TLC tools/materials available here in egypt? if yes where?

Sopyan
#16 Posted : 1/16/2019 3:57:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, y'all's neighbor here,

Anyone have definite luck at extracting NN or 5meO from any of our trees?

pharoah
#17 Posted : 1/17/2019 3:52:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sopyan wrote:
Hey guys, y'all's neighbor here,

Anyone have definite luck at extracting NN or 5meO from any of our trees?

to my knowledge, No

khaled4ex
#18 Posted : 10/10/2021 3:15:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

مساء الخير

ياريت كل الناس اللى فى مصر نتواصل مع بعض لنساعد بعض سواء جروب على التليجرام او برنامج تفضلووه

المهم نتواصل مع بعض

downwardsfromzero
#19 Posted : 10/10/2021 8:38:32 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

khaled4ex wrote:
مساء الخير

ياريت كل الناس اللى فى مصر نتواصل مع بعض لنساعد بعض سواء جروب على التليجرام او برنامج تفضلووه

المهم نتواصل مع بعض
Welcome to the Nexus.

Do you have any experience with extracting from plants, Egyptian or otherwise?

Translation:
Quote:
Good evening I hope that all the people in Egypt will communicate with each other to help each other whether it is a group on telegram or a program you prefer. The important thing is to communicate with each other.

You are kindly requested to use English when posting on this forum. Parallel use of Arabic is fine, but please use a translation app or website so that we can read the post without having to copy/paste it through a translator.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

EgyptianCat
#20 Posted : 8/14/2022 8:01:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think Mimosa Hostilis is pretty common here it can be found in many local nurseries under the name of "المستحية" or "الخجولة" good luck with y'all

12NEXT