We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia Tincture Options

Cactus Man
#1 Posted : 4/29/2018 6:22:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Never tried it before but I happened to find some salvia divinorum tincture. Its not insanely potent in terms of how much salvia it contains but it is highly concentrated so I would imagine it will be somewhat strong. Seems like it could be put to good use in a group ceremony in a small dose for everyone to get a feel for something so novel and powerful.

Anyone had experience with tincture?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 4/29/2018 6:50:52 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

In my experience alcohol tinctures are not genrally active. Sorry if I sound harsh, but the only way I've gotten activity with them is by letting then sit and burn in my mouth.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Cactus Man
#3 Posted : 4/29/2018 7:30:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The idea is to let it sit and burn in your mouth. Thats my intention.

rOm
#4 Posted : 11/17/2018 3:31:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To answer your question, yes it can used that way, but I find the effects easily distracted, so a small group might result in less let go, whihch with sublingual ROA with this plant, is crucial.
Been hit and miss for me. And best times were alone, lying on a bed to let the body at rest while your mind wander ( as salvinorian A may induce walking, it is a priority to choose carefully a safe spot where one could eventually sleep walk without much damage).
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Cactus Man
#5 Posted : 11/29/2018 12:09:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have plenty of experience with smoking salvia but never trying it sublingually/bucally.

Should I expect the same effects I experience when smoking?

Is it like comparing smoking DMT to oral DMT?

rOm
#6 Posted : 11/29/2018 1:48:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well it isn't the same. it comes on way calmer, is more abstract than smoked, less entities, or at least you have more etheric things and no characters and landscape like smoked. it will last longer and is easier to come back at will. It is also harder to get oncsistent effects. But overally more pleasurable. just careful, high ethanol tinct' will burn you badly !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

physics envy
#7 Posted : 11/29/2018 8:07:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with rOm regarding the characteristics of sublingual/buccal salvia. I have not tried a tincture specifically, but I don't see why the effects themselves would be any different.

Personally, I get VERY consistent results buccally. I'm not sure what rOm's technique is to know if that contributes to his intermittent success, but after a few tries I knew exactly how much I needed to get 'there' (.8g leaf), how long it takes to for the trip to begin (10-12min), how long it will last (1:15ish), etc.

I LOVE the idea of having a group oral salvia session, but with experienced salvia users rather than novices. In my limited experience of talking people into trying oral salvia prior to smoking for the first time, it seems most people new to salvia do not typically have much success when they try quidding first. Perhaps with a tincture there would be more success, as 'technique' would be less important, but I suspect not.

Salvia quid enthusiast

Cactus Man
#8 Posted : 11/30/2018 12:32:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

They say to mix a small amount of the tincture with warm water before putting it in your mouth.