We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dmt just floating in dish in freezer? Options

DmnStr8
#1 Posted : 4/1/2018 12:43:48 AM

Come what may

Are you sure it's DMT or maybe it is ice crystals floating? Poor the naphtha over a coffee filter and allow the filter to dry. If it's ice it will melt, if it's DMT you will be able to retrieve it from the coffee filter.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

starway6
#2 Posted : 4/10/2018 12:23:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

maybe your freezer temp wasnt set cold enough?...or its just not getting as cold as usual?

machine.elf
#3 Posted : 11/29/2018 4:49:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
Are you sure it's DMT or maybe it is ice crystals floating? Poor the naphtha over a coffee filter and allow the filter to dry. If it's ice it will melt, if it's DMT you will be able to retrieve it from the coffee filter.

Hi dont mean to hijack the post but I have the same issue, its defintely dmt, i believe the reason its not sticking to the glass could be because of the excess oils extracted into the naps from heating the soup mix during pulls... I have poured my freeze precip pull out over an opened (unsued and leaves tipped out) tea bag and am now left with the impure yellow paste, my question is how do i go about getting all the goo out of the tea bag it seems to have sort of absorbed in where scraping would still be leaving some behind... i was thinking of soaking it and the rest of the goo into fresh naps and either acid wash it or put it back into the freezer and hope it sticks this time? thoughts?

Hope my response also gave OP ideas too Smile