We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Life With Neuropathy Options

primorex
#1 Posted : 11/27/2018 2:32:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Neuropathy has caused fellow psychonauts a great deal of frustration. The numbness and pain of nerves(s) has stricken many to the depths of facing death.
Living with pain can cause the people around you less harmonious and can feed on drug abuse.
Survivability with said nerves dead or the central nervous system not working can make a man fret.
<This right here caused me to be a med-patient as well as not consuming such large amounts of Entheogenetic life.>

Breaking the habit of neuropathy is difficult. People I've met struggle with firbromyalga being separate but more or less being the same including pain.
The thought of the body aging or being harmed can lead to an unhealthy life.
Being 55 points underweight and not living right is one case I know. Always going around breaking the habit of self-harm with the sins that have been done therefore creating a nervous disposition in Life.

Eventually you getting old (which is just a story I'm telling) and life becomes on your shoulders with not a grain of sand that can never bother you.
The thought of the illusion of self can lead to denial of One's true intentions (pain).

I'm no doctor, but I've always listened to the smart ones and followed through to a new life with no discrepsisties.

This is just my research. What can pain really make you do that you don't know till it's gone.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.