We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Quantum Vaping Options

hashtag
#1 Posted : 11/27/2018 1:08:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A clear liquid drips into a shot glass containing some yellow crystals. “I think it’ll be about 9 ML” says my friend eyeing me from the corner of my kitchen. For the past few minutes we had been carefully titrating in some DPG into this material and zapping in the microwave to find out the maximum concentration that will stay in solution.

This is the story of QV.

I had been experimenting for awhile to make a viable cannabis based vape
Juice using dipropylene glycol (DPG) and the final result was only about 3 percent solubility- which left something to be desired but very good for topical application. I chose DPG because of it’s safety profile, higher solubility and slightly higher viscosity when compared with garden variety PG.

“I think I’m gonna have a go.” I sat down by the mountain stream and added 15 drops from a bottle into my RDA, then took a few deep breaths to centre myself.

I pressed the button inaled deeply. As i held my first hit the sound of the water seemed to increase. I exhaled and took a deep breath then pushed the button and inhaled deeply again. The sound of the stream was now a rushing torrent. I exhaled and immediately took one more toke. The water was cascading into a small pool and it began to look cloudy and roiling. I closed my eyes.

The sound of the water turned into music and the music turned into a living being. The spirit of water. I wanted to stay there forever with her and be loved.

Then I left my body. I had become omnipotent, I looked out over the landscape across 2 rivers. I recognised this- this isn’t some other dimension- I was above my body floating thousands of feet in the air.

I have been watching various threads about vaping DMT and it looks like I might have on one of the better juice making teks. Here’s the full strategy to achieve burnt corn chip bliss.

For every gram of DMT use 10 mls of DPG. It’s hard to find the highest quality version, I import it from a certain Canadian soap making supplies company. It needs to fit the specifications of DPG LO+ (99.7+ Dipropylene Glycol for odour sensitive applicationsPleased It’s advertised by DOW as the perfect solvent for all your plant extract products like essential oils.

I usually take 3 grams of DMT powder and add put 30 mils of the DPG in a small HDPE lab container purchased from an outdoor retailer. Then place in the microwave for 5 seconds at a time. I begin swirling the mixture and in the microwave for another 5 seconds. When I’m done a small ribbon of molten DMT will still be present. A few vigorous shakes and it is absorbed. The cool thing about this method is ths does not increase the volume- I get back a solution with 100 milligrams per ML.

The next aspect is the choice of vaping setup. Technically any sub ohm setup should work but I recommend temprature control. Setup 1 an artic style tank with atom vapes NI200 clampton. Setup 2- 4 strand 28 guage NI200 countertwist 4 wraps spaced at 3MM, cotton wick. This will read at about .03 ohms when cold; this requires a high end device powered by a chip like the Evolv DNA200/DNA250/DNA75C or DNA250C.

The tank option is a great way but I prefer setup 2. When tuned correctly this setup will hit really hard to begin with and quickly throttle when the coil gets dry and not cause problems when dry firing. I run this at 450°f with the wattage maxed, which just lets the electronics set the wattage. Also I can add an exact amount then vape till dry- adding a bit more each tp push my limits. With a tank there is no way to do that.

Temperature control is useful to being able to take a long steady draw and get the maximum amount of vapor without burning but it won’t work properly on your gas station vape because it’s largely an afterthought in low end devices which don’t measure resistance accurately enough to be accurate.

The liquid looks like normal vape juice and high bioavailability due to it’s hygroscopic properties. It’s also pretty smooth without a harsh taste.

Enjoy
- ;#
hashtag attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (1,288kb) downloaded 54 time(s).
image.jpg (1,214kb) downloaded 55 time(s).
image.jpg (1,279kb) downloaded 53 time(s).
image.jpg (1,344kb) downloaded 53 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 11/27/2018 3:03:04 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Very nice, but check this:
[NEW SUBFORUM] Collaborative Research Project

Your post will probably be moved to a more appropriate subforum, but thanks for posting!

Interesting to hear about your creative investigation of vaping and the use of DPG.

Welcome to the Nexus!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

hashtag
#3 Posted : 11/27/2018 4:29:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks!