We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
cactus experience, entities Options

azrael
#1 Posted : 11/18/2009 9:06:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I had a new experience the other night. I've done cacti quite a few times, very comfortable with the feelings/thoughts/visuals. I've only done up to around two feet of medium strength stuff before. The last few times I've done low doses, there was not as much euphoria present, it was just a mental tool.

Unfortunately, the measurement wasn't exact this time, so I don't know what got me where. I've got a bag of mixed pachanoi/peruvian skins that are not weak, 10g with two datura seeds gives OEVs. One handful is 15g-20g, I had 4.5 handfuls this particular evening. It was ground to a powder and spines picked out. Then a little bit of water was mixed in to make a mud sludge. This was chased with a lot of kool-aid and a little bit of ginger root. 90 minutes after ingestion, two datura inoxia seeds were eaten.

I lay in bed to settle my stomach. Colors started in, there were a few shapes appearing in the CEVs, but no lattices, patters, gears, or snowflakes. Abruptly, my thoughts started getting scattered like the come-up of ayahuasca. Shapes occurred with higher frequency.

Then, I heard a voice. It was deep, recessed, "of many", and very strong. It said, "oh, he can't see us right now, can he?" I begin my usual automatic coping mechanism for when this sort of thing start happening, I begin joking with myself among my scattered thoughts. Somewhere amidst this, my visuals opened up and I saw other creatures in another place.

I'm not one for scary movies and it's hard to convey the things I saw without sounding negative, but I will say that I felt completely safe and accepting of the nature of these creatures. There were varying sizes, and the much larger ones were convincing the smaller to go about their work. The smaller ones didn't seem to have much choice in the matter, they had chosen to be there at some point and a few moments of epiphany would not set them free, especially if they'd really dug themselves in deep. I could see the extensions of this place out in reality, it's necessity for control of the mindless given what they might do as well as all the punishment for those who thought they might get away with some thing or another.

I had a posse with me, I didn't recognize them but they were either leading me or guarding me or following me - just with me. I saw myself, I was glowing and had no chains attached to me, all of which was unlike the others there. The foreman of the area, big as a building compared to me, noticed me and his eyes got big as though I'd get in the way just by being around. He seemed like he was in charge of the karma enforcers.

I noticed a large city behind him. I don't know what "large" is except that it was much bigger than him and I could feel bigger creatures inside running more things. Then I felt myself being pulled away, and met this strange gate-keeper character. Nice guy really, the vibe I got from him was familiarity. He was built/grown into the gate which was made of biomass and metal, attached at the top and swung upward/downward towards the outside. I got the feeling that his breathing was what caused the gate to open/close, and felt my breathing synchronize with his until I got the "see ya" vibe and was breathed out of the gateway.

The visions of the creatures were gone, and I was back to manipulating shapes and images. They had an underlying theme of remembering what I'd seen, but there were only pieces and not scenes. I tried to go back, or think at the thoughts that were not my own, but there were only echoes of "that's it for now".

I looked at the clock and it had been 40 minutes. Waves of nausea approached, I fought them because that's why I was in bed and realized I was tripping pretty hard. I set time limits for "if I'm still sick then, I'll purge". Well, the purge time came and I thought I'd get to it. It was not unpleasant and was accompanied by some interesting neon visuals of what my GI tract might look like through a psychedelic lens.

I later rejoined my compadre who'd been reading blogs and the like on the internet (he'd taken much less) and we chatted about society, nature of time, direction of humanity, concepts of identity etc. I didn't share my visions with him, just thought about them on the side.

8 hours later we had breakfast.

Mescaline's never been like this for me before. Usually I'm just concerned with loving nature, going deep in thought, and relaxing with the body load. I haven't been near spice for a while, nor much else except alcohol. This night I had a few shots of cheap brandy and a glass of cheaper wine in me, maybe that added to the effect.

It was intense, but never terrifying. It was very empowering, but not in the cocky sense that acid brings. It made me happy I'm not in jail, that many things could be much worse, and showed me that I'm free in this life. That I should do what I want to exercise that freedom and avoid the chains and shackles as they will devour me if they can.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Espiridion
#2 Posted : 11/18/2009 4:42:48 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Great report. I love cacti and know it to be very gentle and easy. So unlike LSD or 'shrooms.

Peace,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Infinite I
#3 Posted : 11/23/2009 6:38:10 PM

JC

Great report thanks for posting Cool Its good to see folks putting reports up about cactus because there arent many here, same with the bufotonine and mescaline, not much reports at all mostly info about the exractions etc. Hopefully swim will be able to put some up as he's evaporating some vinegar just now from rons limonene tek. Smile

MagikVenom
#4 Posted : 11/23/2009 8:55:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote Z
"It made me happy I'm not in jail, that many things could be much worse, and showed me that I'm free in this life. That I should do what I want to exercise that freedom and avoid the chains and shackles as they will devour me if they can."

That sounds like a successful mission. I would be pleased with such a outcome myself. Nice report.

PEACE
MV