We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What went wrong? Options

stonedsam
#1 Posted : 11/25/2018 3:28:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've been here. I took a long break from vaping dmt and am now on the path of brewing and drinking ayahuascaSmile . I find that I really prefer this kind of experience because it gives your mind the time to adapt to the altered state as opposed to launching you right in.

However, so far I haven't tripped very strongly on my own home-made pharmayahuasca or ayahuasca. A dosage that I bought included an mao inhibitor and 150mg dmt, but barely had an effect. When I replicated this version of pharmayahuasca, it also didn't effect me much (though a very nice light trip). I read on the forum that active substances within the plant make it so that traditional ayahuasca is more effective, so I tried brewing it myself but the trip was nothing more than a microdose of acid in terms of intensity.

I hope someone here can tell me what went wrong. So with that, here is my preparation method (and the circumstances of taking it):
I simmered, in 2 seperate pots, 50 grams of chacruna and 25 grams of caapi in 1 liter of water each. Then after 3 hours of intermittent stirring, I removed the liquid and poured and filtered them into seperate containters. Then I repeated the process with the remaining plant material. In the end I combined all the filtered solutions into one pot and reduced it to a drinkable amount.

I drank the liquid on a nearly empty stomach (I ate some bread to trigger digestion) and kept pretty tight to a "dieta", though I did make some exceptions on the days before. I didn't need to puke either, if that's relevant info.

I imagine the amount of caapi may have been much to little, or maybe I shouldn't have cooked the chacruna nearly as long.

Thank you for your helpWink

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Asher7
#2 Posted : 11/25/2018 5:06:30 PM

Professional Tracker

I think I got bunk caapi a few times. Have you thought about trying rue seeds?

tregar
#3 Posted : 11/26/2018 1:41:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Stonedsam, nice to see you are going with a traditional plan of caapi + psychotria only.

25 grams of caapi seems like too little, 70 grams and up is a good amount (brew or extracts). With Hawaiian psychotria, 30 grams is plenty (+3 to +3.5 journey, moderate to very strong). With South American leaf, it is anyone's guess, sometimes I think they export all their weak leaf here and keep all the good leaf for themselves, as I've never had any luck whatsoever with leaf from Peru, Brazil or Equador, just a twinkle of the eye with the leaf, and that's it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

stonedsam
#4 Posted : 11/26/2018 1:54:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Asher7 wrote:
I think I got bunk caapi a few times. Have you thought about trying rue seeds?

I have before, but I have more difficulty keeping it in then.

stonedsam
#5 Posted : 11/26/2018 1:56:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

tregar wrote:

25 grams of caapi seems like too little, 70 grams and up is a good amount. No time to hammer, shred, boil? caapi extracts then. With Hawaiian psychotria, 30 grams is plenty (+3 to +3.5 journey, moderate to very strong). With South American leaf, it is anyone's guess, sometimes I think they export all their weak leaf here and keep all the good leaf for themselves, as I've never had any luck whatsoever with leaf from Peru or Brazil, just a twinkle of the eye with the leaf, and that's it.

Ah wow, then I really took much too little if you recommend 70g. Will try that next time. Like the robert crumb pic Wink

spyfish
#6 Posted : 4/14/2019 9:10:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

25g is indeed way too little. 50-100 is typical for the vine. Also it need to boil, this bullshit I read allot of places about simmering, simply does not work. Proper boil, and enough washes. DMT salts does not boil off easily.

Back when I used to brew, I also gave up on trying to get non nauseating brew. Crude filtering, then shake the bottle and gulp it down.

Proper boil and enough water is the key. And a dash of white vinegar that boils off. Also freeze material between washes helps.

Source is also import, allot of low quality plant material for sale.

It's much easier and consistent results with cooking rue/mimosa, but also a bit different. I like both analogs and traditional.
External Anarchy & Internal Monarchy

FranLover
#7 Posted : 4/15/2019 8:51:16 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

More aya!!♡♡♡
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#8 Posted : 4/15/2019 10:11:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Have you ever tried growing caapi and chacruna? Give that a shot. I might be biased... but there was something different about using the plant material that had come from the plants I'd grown vs. plant material "from elsewhere."

Seems like the plants that had been hanging out with me for the past 4 years were more "receptive" to me than plants that a stranger had harvested. It was a game changer, for me. I have no idea the actual dosage. I just kept tossing more leaves in the brew through out the day. When it seemed right, it was.

These substances can be funny. Yah never know.

Take care
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Legarto Rey
#9 Posted : 4/18/2019 8:18:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Gets a wee bit tedious. However, we love our brew!! Typically, adequate RIMA must be established prior to enteral tryptaminics being active. Sure, big caapi brew is psychoactive, solo or in combo. If, the goal is an oral tryptamine event, adequate RIMA needs to be precedent. Caapi brew works, tricky to do at home, ergonomically. Extracts are simpler. Harmala extracts, caapi or rue, or even moclobemide, can be VERY effective for the novice looking to catalyze enteral(oral) DMT carriers. 21st century folks!

Peace