We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A dream told me to take 5-MeO-DMT. Options

dragonrider
#1 Posted : 11/20/2018 1:33:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had a dream last night, that basically told me that i'll have to smoke 5-MeO-DMT some time.

It was kind of weird....i was in some kind of abandoned mansion, wich was apparently being used as a sort of school. And though i've never met him, bancopuma was there, and he told me to smoke 5-MeO-DMT. And initially i was afraid to do it in this unknown place with all these people around me, but then bancopuma told me something like "it makes no sense being afraid of this, because once it hits you can't fight it anyway". And i knew he was right, so i took a hit, and then everything went dark and i no longer had a body, and the experience was actually quite intense. But then i suddenly realised that i was dreaming, and that this probably wasn't what 5-MeO-DMT is realy like. And the thought of there being something beyond anything i ever experienced before realy excited me a lot.

So then i came back, and told the people around me that i knew that this was just a dream, and that i wanted to experience this for real. And then there was somebody telling me that there is no need to go looking for it, because it will find me. And also something like "just make sure you're ready for it when it finds you".

After that, the dream took a sort of erotic turn that i will spare you people. But when i woke up i had this feeling, and i still do, like "this is something that definately will happen".

I think i won't be affraid when it finds me.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Aum_Shanti
#2 Posted : 11/20/2018 5:04:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It haunts you Big grin

It is indeed a very special substance, but I also went to this place e.g. on LSD. So it's not exclusive to 5-MeO-DMT. But 5-MeO-DMT seems to get you there most consistently.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Trickster
#3 Posted : 11/21/2018 5:34:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Aum_Shanti wrote:
It haunts you Big grin

It is indeed a very special substance, but I also went to this place e.g. on LSD. So it's not exclusive to 5-MeO-DMT. But 5-MeO-DMT seems to get you there most consistently.

Very unusual comparison. These are very different substances. IME at dosages over 12 mg (YMMW) 5-MeO-DMT cuts you off from our consensual reality COMPLETELY. LSD on the other hand, only changes your perception of this reality, granted, sometimes very dramatically. Under LSD you can still function in this reality, but under 5-MeO-DMT at medium to high dosages you experience a total separation from it. I have seen a dozen people taking 5-MeO-DMT and none of them can recall what their bodies were doing for 5-10-17 min.

Very often people report spending only seconds in that other world of 5-MeO-DMT and are very surprised when told that it was 15 min. In LSD space often time stretches indefinitely. Once I panicked when a thought came that the time stopped completely, so I would not know when to breathe and will suffocate.

Indeed, it would be interesting to hear about your perception of these similarities.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Bancopuma
#4 Posted : 11/26/2018 8:09:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
It was kind of weird....i was in some kind of abandoned mansion, wich was apparently being used as a sort of school. And though i've never met him, bancopuma was there, and he told me to smoke 5-MeO-DMT. And initially i was afraid to do it in this unknown place with all these people around me, but then bancopuma told me something like "it makes no sense being afraid of this, because once it hits you can't fight it anyway". And i knew he was right, so i took a hit, and then everything went dark and i no longer had a body, and the experience was actually quite intense. But then i suddenly realised that i was dreaming, and that this probably wasn't what 5-MeO-DMT is realy like. And the thought of there being something beyond anything i ever experienced before realy excited me a lot.

Twisted Evil Very happy

Ha I do seem to have a habit of invading people's dream space! Interesting experience. In my case, my breakthrough 5-MeO/Bufo experiences last year had a more marked effect on my dream life than any other psychedelic or psychoactive substance I've used. For weeks and months after my experiences my overall dream life was vamped up substantially, in terms of vividness, clarity and recall, and psychedelic 5-MeO themes often played out. A few times coming out of sleep I found myself halfway back to the expanded 5-MeO space, it was much easier to conceptualise the state there compared to full waking. One time a week after vaping 8mg of 5-MeO freebase, I insufflated some DMT in a dream yopo style and it produced very powerful effects. I recall waking up for real in my bed and my body was vibrating in a pre OBE/projection vibrational state. Another time, more impressive still, I had smoked some cannabis before retiring two weeks after my second 5-MeO breakthrough experience...as I was falling in a sleep I had a feeling I was in for it, due to the intensity of visual imagery and the hypnic jerks. During the night I woke up in bed (for real) to find myself back in the expanded 5-MeO light space...I looked over at my friend (we were sharing an Airbnb room in a cottage on the west coast of Scotland) and from the look of his facial twitches it seemed like he was going through something, then I had this weird paranoid thought that perhaps my altered consciousness was somehow spilling over into his, which did not seem ethical! Very powerful stuff that's for sure, and it has the capacity to spill over into one's sober and sleeping consciousness more than other psychedelics it seems.

I am going to be sharing some 5-MeO with some special people a few weeks from now and will likely have a session myself...I am definitely going to keep in mind the advice my dream doppelganger gave you!! Thumbs up

Aum_Shanti
#5 Posted : 11/27/2018 8:48:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
LSD on the other hand, only changes your perception of this reality

Clearly not true for me, at least if I go higher in dosages (200-300ug).

For me, both substances have a very strong ego-dissolution aspect. Much stronger than most other psychedelics.

So I personally several times on LSD also did end up in the same state ("the light", "the one"Pleased as with 5-MeO-DMT, but the way there is very different. While on 5-MeO-DMT it's a fight for survival (of the ego) with an indescribable speed, force and power, on LSD it's rather an unstoppable slower "expansion of self" into infinity.

But I have to say, that 5-MeO-DMT much stronger dissolves any pinch of self, and so I way more consistently get there.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

dragonrider
#6 Posted : 12/4/2018 7:56:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Funny...jamie also compared it to LSD. He said it was like smoked LSD to him, or something like that.

pastanostra
#7 Posted : 12/4/2018 9:34:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I experienced same things like Aum_Shanti with LSD.
This year i've done 2 experience with LSD, with 250µg. In each one, i experienced ego dissolution, coming into the light, extracting from the matrix then cool.
Theses ego death were on the come up during LSD pushing into my head.
I was unable to identify anything from this reality, i recognized my friend, but their soul.
Durign theses 2h of come up, i could not stand right, i cannnot walk, i cannot differentiate anything in the reality, all was transofrmed, like a breaktrough.
My djembe was a gateway of the matrix, try to extract from it with the djembe.
Last time, i couldn't walk, friends supported, during some time i was completly dissolved in all the visual, and there was an extraction occuring on me by light ...

I never experienced that, only this year.

If next time, i'll go down dosage to see ...