We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Art of war - How to battle entities in hyperspace Options

Raptorrr
#1 Posted : 11/19/2018 9:52:23 PM

PsilocyRaptorrr

Here you will learn how to fight the entities in hyperspace.

Now, when you dose, you gotta get ready. Once you breakthough, be wary that entities might appear right away.

The skills shared here are passed down from a friend of mine who told me about the entities before I first dosed DMT, then I noticed that all the entities he told me about were really there!

Jesters: These guys make up the rank and file of the hyperspace army. Normally a couple of spears into the belly will do these guys, just beware when dealing with these in groups as they can surround you.

Gatekeepers: The elite soilders of hyperspace. I recall one experience with one where it nearly got me. These guys put up a good fight so be careful. AVOID IN BIG NUMBERS.

Machine Elves: The main brains behind the operation. Do not approach one without lots of weapons and experience. One user on r/DMT told me that they try to trick you during battle too, which I have since noticed myself. One time the elf pretended to be my friend, and then I took an arrow to the knee.

If you wanna be sure of all this, I told a friend of mine before he tried DMT to be wary of these and he really did see them! Fight safe kids.
The human being is this night, this empty nothing, that contains everything in its simplicity—an unending wealth of many representations, images, of which none belongs to him—or which are not present. ... One catches sight of this night when one looks human beings in the eye—into a night that becomes awful - Hegel

Anything perfect is worth destroying, in fact it is desirable to destroy it, true beauty lies in imperfection - Nietzsche

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 11/19/2018 11:05:04 PM

Come what may

I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee... Surprised

Anymore I just use my ninja skills and some nunchucks!! WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Thumbs up
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

0_o
#3 Posted : 11/20/2018 1:45:37 AM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

Its a good idea to wander around with microdosing and level up a few times before you explore the deeper level.

Psilosopher?
#4 Posted : 11/20/2018 6:00:54 AM

Don't Panic

0_o wrote:
Its a good idea to wander around with microdosing and level up a few times before you explore the deeper level.

Also don't forget to do the side quests for some extra xp, you're gonna need it.

Don't throw away anything you get from adventuring, could be useful later.

All enemies have their weaknesses. But if the going gets tough, you can always activate god mode. Some of the npc entities will give you cheat codes for god mode and let you fast travel to certain waypoints in hyperspace. Use at your discretion.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

0_o
#5 Posted : 11/20/2018 12:02:49 PM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

I am just an NPC myself, it can be boring so sometimes I like to glitch around certain players.

When the players aren't around we make fun of them, NPC stand up comedy is awesome, it is all inside jokes.

But we never hate the players, just the game.