We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Solvent free DMT enhanced leaf - warm water bath TEK Options

downwardsfromzero
#41 Posted : 4/24/2017 9:07:05 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

kreen wrote:

What happens to harmala in this TEK? Harmine and harmaline freebase have so high melting points that warm water bath alone won't be enough yes? The TEK mentions "If you wish to add freebase harmalas to the mixture, make sure the harmalas are place on top of the herbs but below the DMT". Why put harmala between the herbs and DMT? What happens to harmala Embarrased

The harmalas (in the Jorkest-adapted original tek) get dispersed in the molten DMT if finely powdered enough. Heck, they may even be soluble in the liquid. That would be a bonus.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Fractalus
#42 Posted : 11/19/2018 9:53:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

can this tek can work for maoi also?
though the minds may be different, the body forms may be different
it is through the heart that we recognize our spirits are one.

everything im writing is a complete fiction and it is only a reflection of my imagination.

Sakkadelic
#43 Posted : 11/19/2018 11:16:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fractalus wrote:
can this tek can work for maoi also?

The freebase harmalas won't melt at these temperatures so it wouldn't work as it would with dmt but the freebase harmalas powder if you add it at the end will coat the sticky herbs, you add them little by little and mix until the mixture won't take anymoar harmalas
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

coAsTal
#44 Posted : 9/21/2019 10:09:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All, please allow me to help eliminate the pain in the arse of the awful hot water bath once and for all-- I always hated the hassle of steaming liquid poured on my precious projects, with the fleeting nature of the hot liquid being the biggest failing, followed by the spill danger and general risk of getting your things wet.
Instead, I just use a coffee cup warmer!

Cheap as $5 and they're everywhere you look-- at grocers, online, department stores-- they get quite hot-- more than hot enough to quick-evap solvent (with appropriate placement of ventilation and a fan for breeze to keep vapors from collecting anywhere) but apropos to this thread, plenty hot enough to melt spice into leaf!

The great part is, it STAYS HOT until the job is done. Unlike water that cools off quickly in seconds to minutes.

It's also very adjustable, as you can simply introduce layers of paper or cloth between the heating pad and your glass to down-regulate the transmitted heat. (seriously, you can boil certain solvents with some of these if you're not careful!)

I've used this for everything, slow-soak/cook MHRB base solution to free more spice for the solvent, on assorted leaves in a closed quart mason for 48 hours+ with practically no sediment or bitterness in the tea, completely dissolve crystal back into solvent to allow glassy re-x afterwards, and also melting spice in solvent to mix with my leaf. it's super fast to evap off alcohol if you use that to soak your spice into your leaf too-- just minutes from drippy to bone-dry.
Just be careful with the long-term use, because the cheaper ones can overheat if left on for days-- so you should keep them in a safe place and monitor them while on-- I had one melt free from its casing once-- it didn't burn up, but one should be aware that the cheapest models are cheap for a reason)

Say NO to water baths and steam-- and HELLO to Mr. Coffee!Big grin
coAsTal attached the following image(s):
coffee warmer.jpg (109kb) downloaded 160 time(s).

downwardsfromzero
#45 Posted : 9/21/2019 11:09:35 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Now it's clear what that scented wax warmer can also be used for:

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

coAsTal
#46 Posted : 9/21/2019 11:19:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up

PREV123