We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to extractions Need advice! Options

Phronque
#1 Posted : 11/18/2018 10:03:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Okay, so I am completely new to this but Ive done an adequate amount of research Id say. I attempted my first extraction yesterday from 100g of mimosa and did 3 pulls I left it in the freezer for a day and a half, I could see some crystal not much but i couldnt get it out through a coffee filter. I then decided to evaporate and I got absolutly no dmt.

Materials I used:

Brand of lye was Roebics 100% lye and 1 gram per 1 gram of bark so 100g and an extra 3 g to be safe. Purchased from lowes.

Used Klean strip Naphtha from Ace hardware for the pulls, 1ml per g of bark per pull. All in all 300ml. I kept the pulls seperate for first freeze. Nothing that time in any of them except a few floaters. I them combined them and evaporated half the naphtha and put in the freezer a second time, nothing but a few floaters..

Nomans tek.

I used pre-powdered bark, supposedly it was inner root bark, I shot for that since i read it has the highest alkaloid content.

Details of extraction:

I let bark soak for about 3 hours in lye solution before adding naphtha and mixing. When I added the bark to the lye water it went like a real dark black/purple, more black than anything though. Is that a good sign?

Added 100ml of solvent and I shook for 1 minute and let rest until it all seperated. Repeated 3 more times. Naphtha was clear each time. Took around an hour to finish 3 pulls. Added another 100ml and let it all sit for a day and a half before removing. Tried freezing that seperate and saw a little crystal but when i removed it by hand, it disappeared and turned to an oil.

Did 4 pulls total the three were from the first day.

Did it in a safe plastic container. HDPE

Set my freezer to coldest temp and let sit for a little over a day and there was no build up of crystal at all. I could just see a little floating around.

When I evaporated I put a heating pad underneath and a fan blowing on it. Only thing i got was a minuscule amount of oil and brown sludge. Possibly dmt?? No white or yellow spots on the dish.

I followed the tek the best I possibly could. Im a little salty I didnt get anything from 100g of bark.

My only theories of what could have gone wrong is the bark was boof or the naphtha didnt pick anything up. The lye is good I know that and klean strip naphtha passed the dry test there was no oil after it evaporated. According to my research nomans tek is a good yielding, fast, and simple tek sutible for a beginner's like myself. I dont know where I went wrong if I did. Please feel free to share any information on the supplies you guys use and any theories you might have on how this could have happened.

Thank you to all who respond!

Godspeed

Mod wrote:
Edited by Moderator. No discussion of buying/selling/sourcing.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Phronque
#2 Posted : 11/18/2018 10:05:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Also to note I used distilled water.

Jees
#3 Posted : 11/18/2018 10:31:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This stand directly above your post-window in fat and in orange:
Dear member, please remember: No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, procuring drugs, prices of drugs, trading drugs and trafficking of drugs. This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not.

Quote:
...but Ive done an adequate amount of research Id say...
Then you should have the answer to many of your questions. Wut?

Use glass, not HDPE.

Bark can be bunk indeed.

I hope you can learn to ins and outs after all, it's a path of dedication, it takes time and more of reading Thumbs up

pete666
#4 Posted : 11/18/2018 10:49:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can improve your procedure, check this post

Although it seems you are not doing anything wrong and you should get at least something. It looks like a bad bark
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Phronque
#5 Posted : 11/18/2018 10:59:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
This stand directly above your post-window in fat and in orange:
Dear member, please remember: No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, procuring drugs, prices of drugs, trading drugs and trafficking of drugs. This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not.

Use glass, not HDPE.

Bark can be bunk indeed.

The plastic cant leach the dmt out of solution could it? Doesnt seem like itd be possible to do that

Shouldve payed attention in chemisty lol

Phronque
#6 Posted : 11/18/2018 11:06:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

pete666 wrote:
You can improve your procedure, check this post

Although it seems you are not doing anything wrong and you should get at least something. It looks like a bad bark

Pete666 I'm unable to send private messages yet. Thumbs down

pete666
#7 Posted : 11/18/2018 11:07:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phronque wrote:
The plastic cant leach the dmt out of solution could it? Doesnt seem like itd be possible to do that

No, it can do something much worse...

comp.chart
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

pete666
#8 Posted : 11/18/2018 11:15:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last thing I can imagine could cause problems ... I believe you used finely powderized bark?

Phronque
#9 Posted : 11/18/2018 12:39:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

pete666 wrote:
Last thing I can imagine could cause problems ... I believe you used finely powderized bark?

I did, stuff was like chalk fine.

Oh and thanks for the response earlier

Phronque
#10 Posted : 11/18/2018 12:40:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How do I get promoted on here?

Jees
#11 Posted : 11/18/2018 1:05:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Basing and turning black = OK.

Phronque wrote:
...Only thing i got was a minuscule amount of oil and brown sludge. Possibly dmt?? No white or yellow spots on the dish...
That brown sludge could contain the goodies, from 100g bark you can get like 2 gr deems, maybe 1% (1gr) according to the bark. A sludge could take on that weight easily.

Time to re-X that sludge Twisted Evil
Someone made a youtube of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--NE_208LE4

pete666
#12 Posted : 11/18/2018 4:08:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phronque wrote:
How do I get promoted on here?

I suggest reading whole FAQ, you can find it above