We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Arizer extreme q desktop vaporizer Options

Mecme
#1 Posted : 11/16/2018 4:15:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been experimenting with the arizer extreme q vaporizer and I have to say that so far it is my preferred method. It's been fool proof for me. If you're unfamiliar with the product it's basically a desktop vaporizer that you can use either a balloon or a whip on. I use the whip and it works great. You'll have to play with temp setting on it because it has a lot to do with room temperature and what you're using a concentrate pad but I have found that if you load up the bowl and set it on top of the heating element and just wait for it to come up to temperature once you get it dialed in right it will stay at 300 degrees and you can pull on the whip as much or as little as you want without wasting or burning anything.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

the_Architect
#2 Posted : 1/6/2024 10:28:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the info.
I´ve tried the Volcano vaporizer from a friend, and it was supper efficient.
Those are very expensive, I don´t have one.
The Arizer extreme Q seems to be a cheaper version of the Volcano, so I am excited about trying it.

What was your temperature settings?
How much spice did you use?
Do you use an iron mesh accesory?

I think this devices are ment for dry herbs mostly (cannabis) but they have a fine iron mesh accessory for wax or dabbing, and that´s what you need to use for DMT, cause dmt turns into liquid before vaping.
I wonder if the liquid dmt falls somewhere, does it leave residue?
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna