We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Banisteriopsis Caapi and Cannabis with tobacco? Options

Th Entity
#1 Posted : 10/28/2018 4:10:05 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Hi everyone!
Im not sure if this was discussed here im not very good at using the Search engine so on to question>
P.S. - The text in yellow is the question the other is info about me.

Im light weight i eat healthy i exercise i dont smoke ciggarettes or drink alcohol or anything except water and tea. I have experience with cannabis so far but i will try DMT in the future and maybe psilocybin mushrooms. So i've had a 40 days break from cannabis (im not a heavy smoker i started smoking about a year ago and not very often just the last 3 weeks i was smoking about 3-4 days a week.
Im wondering if i brew myself only Banisteriopsis Caapi tea ingest it wait to feel effect and smoke 0,6g of good weed with little tobacco in the joint and meditate in completely dark place with no sounds what i might experience? any info on how and how much of caapi to brew?

Little info about what i just tried once or twice out of curiosity: I twice tried 200mg of DXM, other than that 2 times consumed 200mg with 100mg codeine none of them i found to be nice of interesting.
The strongest and most intense experience i had was not from a psychoactive substance but meditation, i was lying in my bed i started breathing inhaling thru my nose and exhaling thru my mouth and few minutes went by ofcourse my body goes numb like aways, but i cant hear a thing and my mind start to wander somewhere i dont know where and i feel complete terror i dont know what is happening i cant describe it because its impossible i felt compelte terror and i rembember saying to myself "oo my fucking god why you got so fucked up? why smoke so much?" and finally when it ended i opened my eyes and i couldnt believe that i havent smoked weed (i didnt even had any weed at the time) this happened to me twice so far. Well thats it. Very happy Thank you for reading this! Please reply if you have info on Caapi + cannabis + little tobacco mix

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Lowtones
#2 Posted : 10/28/2018 7:40:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting. I might give it a shot, but have not yet done it. I will likely not smoke tobacco with it, but may before and/or after in the form of a small mapacho cigar Cool

cosmictaylor
#3 Posted : 10/28/2018 10:54:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spliff and mug full of Caapi is a wonderful thing. Overindulge and you will get nauseous.

Th Entity
#4 Posted : 10/29/2018 1:24:00 PM

Im going to do it when the caapi arives and i will post trip report, note that im sensitive to cannabis i mean i smoke so little 0,25mg is my common dosage and the most i ever smoked at once was 0,50 but that was when i had tolerance now after 40 days without smoking i think the effect of a caapi tea with maybe a cannabis blunt or joint with tobacco and meditation might overwhelm me but i will do it anyway.

Th Entity
#5 Posted : 10/29/2018 1:29:25 PM

I actually got this idea from Terancce Mckenna he said take cannabis as psychedelic i mean i never personally treated it for soft drug or something to get high and watch netflix and eat pizza and popcorn, for me cannabis is still a sacred plant teacher that give lessons it helped me a lot and made me actually change my life for better for real i respect cannabis and love it but 0,60 would be my max dosage after 40 days break cuz i remember when i smoked about that dosage with tobacco my first few times i had "overdosed" probabbly on the tobacoo because i used bong to smoke the mix and i got convulsions my whole body was shaking and my world was spinning when i went to bed my whole body was shaking in bed and it wasnt going to stop Very happy

Lowtones
#6 Posted : 11/12/2018 9:16:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

10x Caapi infused 50% Mullein 50% Sage, Cannabis, Bourbon. (Both total alcohol and harmalas levels not particularly high)

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:Relaxed, content
(physical condition) Set:Rested, alert
Setting (location):basement, living room
time of day: Night, cool-cold
recent drug use: Light-moderate weekend drinking, no medication.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 100 kg
known sensitivities:None known.
history of use: Experienced with alcohol and cannabis, first time smoking leaf (sage and mullein) enhanced only with 10x caapi extract.

BIOASSAY
Substance(s): 10:00 PM: Small pinch 10x caapi infused leaf, small bowl high grade cannabis.
10:30 1.5 oz. Quality Bourbon
11:30 1.5 oz. Quality Bourbon, small bowl high grade cannabis.
2:00 AM Small pinch 10x caapi infused leaf, small bowl high grade cannabis.

Method of administration: Smoked, ingested.

EFFECTS
Administration time: 4.5 hours
Duration: 6 hours.
First effects: 5 minutes
Peak: Over 4 hours after first dose, 45 min-1 hr peak.
Come down:2+ hours
Baseline: ?
Intensity (overall): 1

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 3/4
Unplesantness: 0/4
Visual Intensity: 1/4

Began rested, fed, in general good mental and physical health. Had a long weekend and was mostly relaxed. Started with smoking a small amount of the 10x caapi infused sage and mullein. Tasted somewhat strong but not unpleasant, smelling somewhat woody and leafy in the room and on the palate. After 2 hits began passing small bowl of cannabis back and forth with friend, finishing the pinch of the harmala only enhanced leaf. There was no DMT consumed in this experience.

After about 15 minutes some visual effects were noted. It felt as if my peripheral vision had expanded to almost a full and clear 180 degrees. Colors and details seemed sharper. This effect makes me actually think more thujone. I have experience with smoking, drinking, and making yarrow and sage fermented beverages that both include relatively high levels of thujone. I do not doubt that good cannabis had something to do with this as well. Some introspection begins with minor perceptual distortions. Small glass of good bourbon with one small ice cube centers me.

At around 11:30, a bit more cannabis and another small glass of bourbon. This does have the effect of picking me up a bit, but doesn’t alter the experience profoundly. Potential soft body load from small amount of smoked harmalas noticeable.

Before bed (approximately 2:00 AM) another pinch of the harmala only infused leaf with small amount of cannabis. Very relaxed, more noticeable but very pleasant body load. Halls and some rooms seem more inviting, walls seeming to bow out just a tiny bit to welcome one. Lighting and shadows perception slightly altered but once again welcoming and comfortable. Some light ayahuasca- like sensation without obvious visuals. No discomfort or headache from combination of alcohol and harmalas, though levels of both were minimal.

3:45 Falling asleep. More harmala leaf tomorrow + mapacho cigar?

Th Entity
#7 Posted : 11/15/2018 5:16:50 PM

Today i tried it! Here's a report.

subject: male,19yr old,70kg, well rested, ate good meals, time of day - early night, recent drug/medication usage - none, substances used - cannabis in the form of joint and banisteriopsis caapi tea. effects of banisteriopsis caapi were felt within 40 minutes of consuming the tea (no dmt content in it just the harmalas) effects of cannabis felt within 2 minutes after smoking, peak was reached at the 35 minute after first effects of tea were noticed. The total experience lasted 4 hours, peak lasted for 1+ h.

My soboer october +15 days of november ended, the previous day i cleaned the house and did few things to impove my set and setting. I worked out and ate well i went to bed early so i can sleep well, woke up took shower, drink ginger + green tea, breakfast, walked in the park, perpeared my meals for the day so i wont have to later, i ate i meditated i worked out, did some work at my home and then after eating my last meal i went to drink my caapi tea and i ate one mango with it. Whem caapi tea effects were felt cannabis was smoked 0,60g rolled in joint.

21:00 - Caapi tea consumed, taste bitter but not too gross not pleanst not bad, brewing information from internet and via communication with the caapi supplier.
21:42 - first effects of caapi noticed light euphoria, colour brightness enhanced,blurry vision,thoughts flow, little dizzy, nausea, relaxation physical and mental, concerned i might vomit
21:50 - I light incense and i light the joint i smoke it in about 10 minutes, effects of joint felt withith first 2 minutes of puffing, feeling heavy, i dont feel like even moving my limbs i feel so heavy, relaxed just watching the tv but i cant concentrate on it because i think about my thoughts really creative, the joint was smoked and while i was feeling really heavy and i didnt feel like moving my limbs my body felt like it moved towards the ceilling, deffinetly closed eyed visuals not colorful, not intense just interesting.
22:00 - i can feel the caapi and cannabis effects are building up really strong, i open the window for some fresh air and i lay in bed to acclimate to the changes, i watched a podcast but i couldnt understand what they were talking about i had to focus and i couldnt remember for 1 minutes whats the conversation about. I lay in bed for 20-30 minutes and i pretend i know what these people on the podcast are talking about, even if you was in the room you would think "Oh this guy is a serious thinker and listener you know hes thinking of something deep" but in reality i was like a potato i only watched and couldnt process one thing.
22:40 - The effects manifested, it was serious now, color brightness greatly enhanced,sound is wierd,blurry vision,not good focus,vibrating vision every now and then, double vision, light oev's when i look with peripheral vision, with very noticable cev's i feel like my body is levitating (when im sitted) and i feel like my window is sucking my consciousness out of my body i decided its good idea to play some meditation music and meditate in darkness.
23:00 - I put my headphones and i play meditation music i sit in meditation position and i inhale through my nose and exhale throught my mouth,few mins inhaling exhaling my body becomes numb and i cant feel my body (which is normal when i meditate) but now i really dont feel like i have body i feel like im being sucked out of my body the meditation music is guiding the physical sensations, something that surprised me is i started getting really beautiful closed eye visuals (geometric,clock mechanism, rings spinning, plant leafs growing really beautiful they were flashing in purple colour light or dark purple some red and dark orange, felt great euphoria, warm feeling, my whole body is vibrating, btw i still have the feeling like my concusness is being sucked out of my body while i have these cev's. My body feels like its levitating but at the same time i feel dissociation from my body but at the same time my body is numb i cant feel it. Meditation was about 30 minutes felt like a lot more. I open my eyes and i look at the floor, vision stil blurry shaky, color brightness double vision, vision was also 'breathing' this effect lasted about 10 minutes after i opened my eyes, i drank 1 glass of water because i got nauseous, i lay down on bed i breath and i feel like vomiting i watched nature documentary, effects slowly wearing off.
00:00 - i feel good, nice foggy feeling im very happy that im back in this interesting state of mind i feel more calm and patient. Writing this report now, im feeling tired and groggy from the experience i want to rest.

The experiences was worth it, not for everyday, very intense, strong physical sensations, very noticable cev's and some oev's, thoughts flow still i felt clear headed relaxed, sedated, i cant describe 100% accuratly what it was like but those were the things that stood out.