We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Questions for 4-ACO-DMT microdosing Options

NikkiPotnick1981
#1 Posted : 11/14/2018 5:31:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm looking at starting a microdosing regimen with 4-ACO-DMT

I suffer from depression and anxiety so I'm hoping I can get a reset of sorts. I believe I'll follow the Fadiman schedule.

After reading this article:

https://www.psychedelics...o-dmt/#volumetric-dosing

I'm left with a few questions:

1) What dose should I start with? I've read between 0.5mg and 2.5mg starting dose.

2) Am I supposed to have ANY psychedelic, physical or mental side effects from the compound during a Microdose?

3) I took a 30mg dose of 4-ACO-DMT 2 days ago. Should I wait 2 weeks until baseline to begin the regimen?

I've also heard that an LSD Microdose can be quite beneficial. Some questions with that:

4) Can I Microdose both substances at the same time? ie. begin 4-ACO on Monday and 1P-LSD on Tuesday.

5) Does one substance offer something different than the other? ie. 4-ACO for depression and LSD for production?

My final question is:

6) Can I continue to have larger dose trips periodically throughout the Microdose schedule. ie. Can I have a 30mg 4-ACO-DMT trip 3 weeks after beginning my 10 week micro regimen.

Thanks!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ParticulateIce
#2 Posted : 11/25/2018 7:06:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im going to go out on a limb here and suggest something.. i hope its ok..

microdosing is intended to be method of enhancing cognition through taking sub threshold, completely non effective amounts of a substance. and while there are some interesting results from doing this with these sorts of chemicals, i have to point out a whole family of chemicals that have some well tested and proven effectiveness when it comes to cognitive enhancement.

research racetams and nootropics the most well known being piracetam. aniracetam and phenylpiracetam are some other popular ones. im sure theres even threads on nexus about these substances.

im not trying to dissuade you or anyone from any self exploration on this, i just feel nootropics are a good place to start when it comes to exploring the possibilities of fine tuning cognition..

take care