We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Preparation for healing MG experience Options

BundleflowerPower
#1 Posted : 11/4/2018 4:07:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last Spring I created medicine with MG seeds and hibiscus. The idea occurred that hibiscus is acidic and perhaps one can extract MG seeds with hibiscus tea. So I tried this with a mix of pearly gate and flying saucer seeds. The effect was remarkably similar to ayahuasca. The energies of the two plants synergize perfectly for me. I recommend it to everyone.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

skoobysnax
#2 Posted : 11/11/2018 7:44:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My active MG were a aflower when the first frost hit. I picked all the fresh pods I could. Only one has viable seed the rest I will ash up and do a CWE with tea and after extracting put a dash of everclear to preserve it in an amber bottle :-)

Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Aum_Shanti
#3 Posted : 11/12/2018 8:58:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
My active MG were a aflower when the first frost hit. I picked all the fresh pods I could.

You know that the green plant material itself would have been almost as potent as the seeds themselves? E.g. Gröger measured about 1/4th the potency by weight compared to seeds.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

ajlala
#4 Posted : 11/14/2018 12:46:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, does the hibiscus have a psychoactive effect in itself?

As for compatibility with morning glory seeds, SWIM recommends nicotine gum after the peak (if you want to reduce the introspective thinking).

BundleflowerPower
#5 Posted : 11/24/2018 2:21:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ajlala wrote:
Thanks, does the hibiscus have a psychoactive effect in itself?

Hibiscus seems phychoactive to me. Actually all plants seem to have some kind of phychoactivity to me. A few years ago it didn't seem that way to me, but I've grown more sensitive as time has gone by.