We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Introduction & MDMA + DMT report Options

AstraLex
#21 Posted : 11/10/2018 1:54:16 AM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

ajlala wrote:
Hi AstraLex! Thanks for replying. I'm happy you're still posting.

I read your posts afterwards (after seeing this one which scared me). The whole story was very interesting in a way which I found worrying, and I was thinking about it for days afterwards - actually your posts scared me so I've been thinking about it all week.

I even tried to interpret your posts here:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=924340&#post924340

But I'm not sure if my summary was doing justice to your experience.
Your summarized my experience quite nice:
ajlala wrote:
He appears to have brought the "entities" back from his trips with him as voices in his head, and seems to have spent months talking to them. Eventually he concludes they are demons and seems to have recovered, with the help of religion.
I could not have said it better myself, thank you Smile It goes beyond mere voices in your head though. I also communicated with them in my dreams, particularly the lucid once. Also, I got that inner vision: I could see them and the Spirit World/Astral plane all day long, constantly switching, at will, between my normal eyes and my inner eye. To amplify the inner voice/eye abilities, I could use a little bit of marijuana, but it was not necessary.

But there were also some special occasions. I still remember one encounter with them, which marked a turning point in my relation to the entities. It happened when I already started to gradually figure out that the entities are demons, but was still quite attached to the comfort and power they provide. I was minding my own business in my room when THEY appeared. THEY were not my regular entities, like my personal "guide" or the pleasure giving demons, but a magnitude stronger and powerful. They were clearly some high-ranked demons, while my usual companions were just some foot soldiers. I was perplexed to say the least.

These high-ranked demons were not trying to convince me that they were my friends or guarding angels like my "guide" tried many times. No. They went stray to business: "We know that you know who we are. We are here not to play games. Are you not tired of playing with them?" With them, they meant my regular pleasure demons. Without their usual attractive disguise, the pleasure giving demons looked like small, ugly dogs.

"We are here to make you a proposition. What do you want? Is it power that you seek? We can give it to you." In an instance, I saw my future for the coming 30 years or so and I saw that by following their lead, I could become a very powerful man. It was not a joke, fluke or a lie, but a real possibility. This was my actual future if I accepted the offer.

"Is it the money that you want?", they continued. I immediately saw how I could become rich, very rich. It was not winning a lottery or something, but a real path to a great wealth. "Or, maybe, is it sex that you want? You will get as much sex as you want with women, men and children of your liking. In real life and not in your fantasy", pointing again at my pleasure giving dog-demons and pertaining to my miserable, or, better said, a complete lack of, sex life back then.

"In return, you will agree to work with us." I saw that I will be living and enjoying my life without too much involvement from their side, while occasionally doing them some favors, doing some work that they assign to me. Which exact assignments I would get, was not revealed to me. "So, what is your answer?"

I replied with a firm NO. No way I was going to work with/for them. They didn't insist, or try to persuade or coerce me in any way. It was clear that they needed my whole-hearten, voluntary agreement. After my reply, they stayed for a few second, looking me directly into the eyes as to see whether I really meant it, but I was firm. Then they left and I have never seen them ever since, only my regular demons.
I took the red pill.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ajlala
#22 Posted : 11/14/2018 12:25:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AstraLex wrote:

But there were also some special occasions. I still remember one encounter with them, which marked a turning point in my relation to the entities. It happened when I already started to gradually figure out that the entities are demons, but was still quite attached to the comfort and power they provide. I was minding my own business in my room when THEY appeared. THEY were not my regular entities, like my personal "guide" or the pleasure giving demons, but a magnitude stronger and powerful. They were clearly some high-ranked demons, while my usual companions were just some foot soldiers. I was perplexed to say the least.

These high-ranked demons were not trying to convince me that they were my friends or guarding angels like my "guide" tried many times. No. They went stray to business: "We know that you know who we are. We are here not to play games. Are you not tired of playing with them?" With them, they meant my regular pleasure demons. Without their usual attractive disguise, the pleasure giving demons looked like small, ugly dogs.

"We are here to make you a proposition. What do you want? Is it power that you seek? We can give it to you." In an instance, I saw my future for the coming 30 years or so and I saw that by following their lead, I could become a very powerful man. It was not a joke, fluke or a lie, but a real possibility. This was my actual future if I accepted the offer.

"Is it the money that you want?", they continued. I immediately saw how I could become rich, very rich. It was not winning a lottery or something, but a real path to a great wealth. "Or, maybe, is it sex that you want? You will get as much sex as you want with women, men and children of your liking. In real life and not in your fantasy", pointing again at my pleasure giving dog-demons and pertaining to my miserable, or, better said, a complete lack of, sex life back then.

"In return, you will agree to work with us." I saw that I will be living and enjoying my life without too much involvement from their side, while occasionally doing them some favors, doing some work that they assign to me. Which exact assignments I would get, was not revealed to me. "So, what is your answer?"

I replied with a firm NO. No way I was going to work with/for them. They didn't insist, or try to persuade or coerce me in any way. It was clear that they needed my whole-hearten, voluntary agreement. After my reply, they stayed for a few second, looking me directly into the eyes as to see whether I really meant it, but I was firm. Then they left and I have never seen them ever since, only my regular demons.
Thanks - interesting. Did this occur after DMT or mushrooms? Were they the same entities you met in hyperspace?
It sounds like the story of Goethe's Faust https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goethe%27s_Faust

AstraLex
#23 Posted : 11/15/2018 8:34:18 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

ajlala wrote:
Thanks - interesting. Did this occur after DMT or mushrooms? Were they the same entities you met in hyperspace?
It sounds like the story of Goethe's Faust

Thank you for the link to Goethe's Faust. I have heard about this work before, but was unfamiliar with its contest. Although some parts of the description from the Wikipedia (e.g. “...despairing at the vanity of scientific, humanitarian and religious learning, turns to magic for the showering of infinite knowledge...”) strike a chord with me, I do not posses enough knowledge about Faust to make a good comparison with my own experience.

The meeting with the high-ranked demons happened when I was around 26 years old (I am 32 now) and I hadn’t take DMT or any other psychedelic, aside from weed, for at least 6 months prior to the meeting. It was after my hardwiring had taken place, so ingesting a psychedelic was unnecessary. It could be even dangerous: I already had a full audio-visual contact with the entities and the Hyperspace, over which I was largely in control when sober (i.e. I could shut it down/activate at will), but even 3 puffs of a joint increased my inner sensitivity to the point I could no longer voluntary disconnect from them.

The high-ranked demons were not the entities I met in the Hyperspace. It was the first and the last time I saw them. The main entity I met in the Hyperspace was my guide – it was a collection of entities actually, with a woman-like creature being in charge of this guiding committee. So, I think it is more accurate to refer to them as “they” instead of “she”. Their mission was to always be near me, readily answering my questions, making comments and allowing me to perceive the Astral plane/Spirit World through them, through their eyes.

The high-ranked demons, however, did not appear to have any gender differences, which I think more clearly represents their true form. They didn’t try to play games, pretend to be somebody else or wear a mask like my “guide”. Instead, they appeared as they truly are: terror instilling, absolutely terrible creatures, emanating an aura of fear, anger and despair. I presume it was a necessary part of signing a contract with them: I had to be 100% sure of whom they are and have no illusions about their purpose.

I am glad I met them when almost completely sober, maybe having taken a puff or two of a joint some time prior to the meeting. In this state, the picture I received lacked the clarity, resembling an old tube television. But even then, it was almost unbearable to witness. If I was more high and the picture was a bit more HD, I would have probably pissed in my pants. If I met them on a DMT-breakthrough dose, I would have most definitely gone insane.

This was also the reason I so firmly refused their offer: they were proposing me all these things, with sex being my weakest link, and I was thinking to my self: “You are absolutely terrible! The only thing I want is you to go away and never bother me again!” Really, I lack words to describe the absolute terror these creatures represent. Nobody in their right mind would ever sign a deal with these guys.

This whole proposition was more of a last-ditch effort from their side, really. Their minions (mainly my “guide”) were steadily losing my trust and thus control over me, I was about to start participating regularly in the Sacred Mysteries, which would dampen their influence even further. They had to strike now, or I was lost for their cause forever. A pity, as my “guide” told me, for I would have been a good vessel: they are always looking for people who can handle a sustainable communication, while still be fully functional in daily life and not become institutionalized schizophrenics.
I took the red pill.

mdmaX
#24 Posted : 11/20/2018 12:38:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AstraLex wrote:
She was my mother and I did something wrong and she was reading me a lesson Smile

I was under the impression that spiritual beings are beyond ego, hence, beyond resentment or anything in between you ascribed to 'her'. I imagined that those beings are truly objective and emotionless when it comes to petty human ignorance. Like a mother to a newborn child. You can't feel antagonized by a child. Hence, the creator(s) could not be antagonized by what they created. Much less surprised by it showing it with their contempt. Emotional response of entities you saw would imply their foresight to be similar to hope and expectations humans experience rather then an all-knowing omnipotence. Maybe you didn't yet talk to the 'chief in command' Razz rather you were touched by one of their demi-gods or w/e. Bot those are part of the main creator also, if there is one, so, it leads to a spiral train of thought again.

I wonder, is this experience is gender-bias? Would a girl breaking through be shown everything by a 'man'?

PREV12