We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Time Attempting to Vaporize DMT - Glass Vapor Genie Not Working Options

healthyhobbit
#1 Posted : 10/27/2018 9:53:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I recently bought a glass vapor genie, with the intent of using it to vaporize dmt for the first time. I put a preheated liquid pad in on top of 3 screens, then I sprinkled the dmt onto the liquid pad. I initially was using a bic lighter and was inhaling for around 30 seconds with no vapor forming. I tried again a few more times with no success. I then busted out my torch lighter and tried again but no vapor formed. Why is no vapor forming and what can I do to get vapor to form?

Thank you, your help is very much appreciated.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jiva
#2 Posted : 10/27/2018 11:43:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how hot was the pad when you pre-heated it? did the dmt melt? was there smoke?
so far i have not preheated the pad, onle the top of the gvg.

i would recommend to use a jet lighter pointing straight down to the top of the gvg, but the tip of the flame should not touch the stone. i always keep the tip of the flame a bit above the top part of the gvg

sabex
#3 Posted : 10/28/2018 12:04:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In my humble opinion the gvg is not rly good at vaping spice,try to make the machine,a simple one,

glass tube with steel dish scraper stuffed at one end works wondersBig grin
also burn the coating of the steel mesh before usage

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 10/28/2018 12:35:21 AM

Come what may

sabex wrote:
In my humble opinion the gvg is not rly good at vaping spice....

Wrong Answer!

The correct answer is the GVG is actually very effective at vaporizing DMT. Once you nail down a good techinique, it will be your go to.

Thanks for playing! Thumbs up

Your consulation prize is this plush DMT zombie jester toy!!!!!!!!
DmnStr8 attached the following image(s):
jester.jpg (102kb) downloaded 153 time(s).
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

drn
#5 Posted : 10/28/2018 12:57:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

healthyhobbit wrote:
Hello, I recently bought a glass vapor genie, with the intent of using it to vaporize dmt for the first time. I put a preheated liquid pad in on top of 3 screens, then I sprinkled the dmt onto the liquid pad. I initially was using a bic lighter and was inhaling for around 30 seconds with no vapor forming. I tried again a few more times with no success. I then busted out my torch lighter and tried again but no vapor formed. Why is no vapor forming and what can I do to get vapor to form?

Thank you, your help is very much appreciated.

I couldn't do it, too. You are not alone mate. Laughing I've got a Yucon Evolve Plus, it can't get simpler Laughing !

healthyhobbit
#6 Posted : 10/28/2018 1:52:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

jiva wrote:
how hot was the pad when you pre-heated it? did the dmt melt? was there smoke?
so far i have not preheated the pad, onle the top of the gvg.

i would recommend to use a jet lighter pointing straight down to the top of the gvg, but the tip of the flame should not touch the stone. i always keep the tip of the flame a bit above the top part of the gvg

The dmt instantly melted into the pad but there was no smoke.

jiva
#7 Posted : 10/28/2018 8:30:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

healthyhobbit wrote:

The dmt instantly melted into the pad but there was no smoke.

next time skip the pre heating. i don't think it is necessary at all.
use a torch lighter, jet flame directly down into the top part of the GVG, tip of the flame maybe half a cm above the top part.
this should work! a few seconds after you start inhaling you should see smoke.

also this might might help
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=74673

if you still have problems, take a look at this thread
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=8730

Pink
#8 Posted : 11/13/2018 4:19:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I also had many fails with the GVG and other methods. I used the Volcano Vaporizer. Fool proof for me so far. It is pricey but always successful for me.

Jees
#9 Posted : 11/13/2018 1:02:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
...Your consulation prize is this plush DMT zombie jester toy!!!!!!!!
Laughing

sabex wrote:
In my humble opinion the gvg is not rly good at vaping spice,try to make the machine,a simple one,...
Your sad experiences are due non efficient handling. One can hanle GVG badly easily.

I think the genuine VG liquid pad is far too hefty, it steals too much of heat energy, making people fed up with it all.

A proven system:
Use a copper chore boy scrubber of around 0.7 grams. No screens, and push that scrubber in the neck. No pre melt necessary. Sprinkle on top.
Using a KISS 2 centimeter BIC flame (flame tip just not hitting the stone top surface by 2 mm) and clear 35 mg in one hit without any problems, absolutely tasteless (really!), no cough. Always 100% efficient. I had torch lighters, fancy ones, but the flame works just as well. The flame prevents from local super heating and therefore my preference.

The diameter of the hot flow that comes out of the stone glass downwards is actually small, by using this method you make max use of the hot flow diameter by working specifically in the smaller diameter-ed neck.

Multiple hits, what is that? Twisted Evil
(The stone section is not in the drawing.)
Jees attached the following image(s):
gvg.JPG (45kb) downloaded 82 time(s).

skoobysnax
#10 Posted : 11/13/2018 3:06:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
DmnStr8 wrote:
...Your consulation prize is this plush DMT zombie jester toy!!!!!!!!
Laughing

sabex wrote:
In my humble opinion the gvg is not rly good at vaping spice,try to make the machine,a simple one,...
Your sad experiences are due non efficient handling. One can hanle GVG badly easily.

I think the genuine VG liquid pad is far too hefty, it steals too much of heat energy, making people fed up with it all.

A proven system:
Use a copper chore boy scrubber of around 0.7 grams. No screens, and push that scrubber in the neck. No pre melt necessary. Sprinkle on top.
Using a KISS 2 centimeter BIC flame (flame tip just not hitting the stone top surface by 2 mm) and clear 35 mg in one hit without any problems, absolutely tasteless (really!), no cough. Always 100% efficient. I had torch lighters, fancy ones, but the flame works just as well. The flame prevents from local super heating and therefore my preference.

The diameter of the hot flow that comes out of the stone glass downwards is actually small, by using this method you make max use of the hot flow diameter by working specifically in the smaller diameter-ed neck.

Multiple hits, what is that? Twisted Evil
(The stone section is not in the drawing.)

The pads will work well if you can loosen them up enough to squeeze the bottom of the pad into the pipe like JEES pictured far enough that it won't fall out when the pad is upside down.. I had spice melt through a few times from the pad being to loose maybe (improper heat flow?). Use a straw to dump the pile of DMT in the center once the pad is securely and lightly melt CAREFULLY with the torch. It doesn't have to melt all the way, just enough to keep the powder from falling to the sides. If using a torch reduce the flame size and go for it. I can get it in 1 hit now. I used to need 60mg in the machine but 30mg in the GVG is great.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

skoobysnax
#11 Posted : 11/13/2018 3:10:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I took a hammer and lightly tapped the liquid pad on the sides to loosen it. They are way too stiff out of the box. If you use choreboy be sure to burn any oils off with a torch lighter before inserting or you will have some nasty hits.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?