We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5-meo-dmt after effects Options

ZomakMk7
#1 Posted : 11/11/2018 5:02:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi every1
So i did 5-meo-dmt twice about a month ago, a full 75mg hit and another full 75mg hit after about an hour or 2, i had an amazing expirience but didnt get to breakthrough but leared alot and healed alot

My question is, is it normal to keep on having like mini trips and wierd stuff happen to you? Now the effects are less but the fitst 2 weeks were INSANE! Ive had a telepathic connection with my dad, one night my "spiritual arms" came out of my self, mini trips and enhanced creativity and senses

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 11/11/2018 7:52:31 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I think after effects are normal. I had them after a large mushroom dose. I'd have flashes of connectedness among all things and see things embedded in a matrix, molecules in an amazing soup of life, with some small groupings of molecules convincing themselves they are a separate entity for a brief period (a life).

Phsysically scientists have seen enhanced dentritic neural connections after psychedelics, kind of like a super vitamin for the brain. It can be disorienting to have these new thoughts, ideas, and feelings. That's ok, and a period of integration is important to get used to an "expanded" brain (in my non-expert biass oppinion from looking at the picture below where VEH is the control).

I think integration is a great time to pick up good habits of eating healthy, excersizing, reading, learning, meditating, etc. Neuroplasticity is improved and primed to form/reinforce neural connections that support good habits to enrich life. At the same time bad habbits that usually have entrenched neurological pathways can be disrupted.

This is just my opinion based on personal experience. Too much of any good medicine can be bad, so I think it's good to mind the dose. Cheers and best of luck.

Loveall attached the following image(s):
IMG_20181111_145638.jpg (36kb) downloaded 103 time(s).
IMG_20181111_152155.jpg (17kb) downloaded 91 time(s).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

null24
#3 Posted : 11/11/2018 9:54:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome to life after 5. You're i in for a journey if you're up for one,or maybe even if you aren't! Big grin

These extreme events will calm down after awhile. My advice is to lay off psychoactives, don't participate in "visionary e exercises" for a time (meditation, breath, majick, etc.) as these can exacerbate the condition.

Also, talk. Read. Expand. Don't settle on any belief and don't latch onto a ideology or human to explain it. It might take the rest of your life to integrate a full dissolution from 5.

Be good to you.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

rOm
#4 Posted : 11/12/2018 7:55:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First of all you say you had 75mg twice ? that's probably 5 MeO DMT Toad secretion ( not puire 5 M ) you had ?
then, it happens to a lot of poeple to experience reactivation. Like you.
Don't wory and try to integrate.
EVen for toad secretion 75 mg is still quite good dose. Are you sure of your smoking / vaping tek ?
I use a glass oil pipe and torch lighter for the toad 5.
How about you ?
Also does this "mini trips" like you call them happened after eating, smoking or taking weed or coffee etc.. ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Aum_Shanti
#5 Posted : 11/12/2018 9:57:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
First of all you say you had 75mg twice ? that's probably 5 MeO DMT Toad secretion ( not puire 5 M ) you had ?

Yep hopefully not just a terrible tek.

Although I did indeed read reports from quite some people "smoking" 100mg+ of pure 5-MeO-DMT and didn't even get the release. Seems some few people have a horrible tek.

But I assume this isn't the problem with ZomakMk7
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

ZomakMk7
#6 Posted : 11/12/2018 12:43:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
I think after effects are normal. I had them after a large mushroom dose. I'd have flashes of connectedness among all things and see things embedded in a matrix, molecules in an amazing soup of life, with some small groupings of molecules convincing themselves they are a separate entity for a brief period (a life).

Phsysically scientists have seen enhanced dentritic neural connections after psychedelics, kind of like a super vitamin for the brain. It can be disorienting to have these new thoughts, ideas, and feelings. That's ok, and a period of integration is important to get used to an "expanded" brain (in my non-expert biass oppinion from looking at the picture below where VEH is the control).

I think integration is a great time to pick up good habits of eating healthy, excersizing, reading, learning, meditating, etc. Neuroplasticity is improved and primed to form/reinforce neural connections that support good habits to enrich life. At the same time bad habbits that usually have entrenched neurological pathways can be disrupted.

This is just my opinion based on personal experience. Too much of any good medicine can be bad, so I think it's good to mind the dose. Cheers and best of luck.

Thanks for the reply!
Defenitly pick up habits id never think id pick up, started eating salads, meditating and not giving a f*ck about thing that dont directly afect me, I've had depression for about 5 years and im an introvert so never talked to any1 about it, after the ritual ive been the happiest person i can think of and cant even remember what tgose negative feelings felt like, i'll make another post about it, maybe it'll help some1

ZomakMk7
#7 Posted : 11/12/2018 12:46:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
Welcome to life after 5. You're i in for a journey if you're up for one,or maybe even if you aren't! Big grin

These extreme events will calm down after awhile. My advice is to lay off psychoactives, don't participate in "visionary e exercises" for a time (meditation, breath, majick, etc.) as these can exacerbate the condition.

Also, talk. Read. Expand. Don't settle on any belief and don't latch onto a ideology or human to explain it. It might take the rest of your life to integrate a full dissolution from 5.

Be good to you.

One hell of a ride lol!
I started meditating after the 5meodmt and its amazing, ive also started to studie about a lot of topics I've never touched because of my ego, i was like "why would i even wast time on this?" when they were actually things i was interested in.

ZomakMk7
#8 Posted : 11/12/2018 12:52:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
then, it happens to a lot of poeple to experience reactivation. Like you.
Don't wory and try to integrate.
EVen for toad secretion 75 mg is still quite good dose. Are you sure of your smoking / vaping tek ?
I use a glass oil pipe and torch lighter for the toad 5.
How about you ?
Also does this "mini trips" like you call them happened after eating, smoking or taking weed or coffee etc.. ?

Yeah i mean the toad secretion (thought they were the same)
Not quite sure because ive never dobe stuff like this but my sitter/guide had a glass pipe, a torch lighter and put the toad secretion in it, made me inhale and exhale fully three times and on the last inhale he made me smoke all of it and then covered my mouth and nose so i dont cough it out

ZomakMk7
#9 Posted : 11/12/2018 12:57:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aum_Shanti wrote:
rOm wrote:

Yep hopefully not just a terrible tek.

Although I did indeed read reports from quite some people "smoking" 100mg+ of pure 5-MeO-DMT and didn't even get the release. Seems some few people have a horrible tek.

But I assume this isn't the problem with ZomakMk7

What ive been reading i haven't fully broken through, didnt meet entities or stuff like that but i did heal and feel like i know more about this reality and tgat we arent alone, ego death eas instant and idk why i came back with a frase "we arent our body, we have a body, we are soul" i pretty sure i didnt read it anywhere but maybe i did and it popped up unconsciously

JefFlux
#10 Posted : 11/13/2018 4:23:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

generally people don't meet 'entities' with 5-MeO, as the boundaries of subject/object distinction are completely dissolved- its kind impossible to see anything that isn't 'you' and simultaneously a manifestation of 'one divine mind-source consciousness'.

ZomakMk7 -check out 5meodmt.org ; a thriving 5/Toad community forum https://forums.5meodmt.org/