We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I have trouble finding the words. Deepest breakthrough in years Options

skoobysnax
#1 Posted : 11/12/2018 5:27:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: First run very nervous but prepared, second run very relaxed.
Set: Physically fit but tummy troubles from diet of the day.
Setting : Bedroom, dim light seated on a bolster/yoga mat
time of day: 11:11 pm on November 11
recent drug use: mild salvia quid the 2 nights before. Cannabis 24hrs prior. On the day no drugs except coffee
last meal: 5pm Donuts and Pizza (from a kids birthday party)Thumbs downn

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 64kg approx
known sensitivities: None
history of use: Experienced
BIOASSAY
Substance(s): 21mg rue harmalas sublingual (harmine harmaline, pure enough) followed by DMT
Dose(s): 1st dose 50mg 2nd dose 40mg
Method of administration: DMT vaporized in GVG Cool

EFFECTS
Administration time: harmalas at 10pm, first DMT 11:11pm and second dose at 11:45pm
Duration: 1 hour total
First effects: harmalas set in within an 1hr. DMT in seconds after 1st hit
Peak: Strongest peak 11:46pm
Come down: 30-45 min
Baseline: 1hr
Intensity 1st dose 2. second dose 4(off the charts)
Evaluation / notes: Harmalas are essential to reach this level and the warm up dose helped me relax into the second go.

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: First run 2 Second run 4
Unplesantness: 0
Visual Intensity: First run 2 Second run 4++++

AFTER-EFFECTS
Hangover: 0
Afterglow: 4++++

The date and time was set prior being sure I would be undisturbed and beginning on a significant date time in Tantric numerology. Eleven is a power number. The day was spent with my kids having fun and going to a birthday party. The downside was my diet at this point but I had a few hours to let it settle. I didn't over do the bad food but my diet is relatively pure of junk food so I had some gas. The salvia the nights before seemed to constipate me (TMI sorry Razz ) However once 9pm set in and I began to get nervous anticipation this started to let down. at 10pm I took the harmalas under the tongue and let them sit for 30min before swallowing hard or drinking water.
After the house was quiet, asleep and secure i started to clear my system. It took several trips to the bathroom before the discomfort was subsided. I almost bailed because of this condition but having the time and space to go deep was not foreseeable in the near future. Finally the bowels were clear. After some brief yoga and alternate nostril breathing I was ready.

I had preloaded the GVG with 50mg of white DMT a few days before. Drawing in the first hit I was expecting more but the effect wasn't as strong as it could be. Misfire? I cleared the GVG and set her down. The body load was there, intense pressure in the head like my skull was wrapped in a tightening belt. I was trying to release into it and not be disappointed but I was. It felt like one of those moments of being probed but no entity, it was all physical sensations. My head resisting pulls to the left and right. feelings of electrical taps on my brow. I settled into this and invited a healing feeling. I felt pleasant in spite of not getting where I hoped.

I got into bed and elevated my feet. My tummy gurgled. I drank some blue lotus and passionflower tea and decided to try again. The feeling was that residual Salvia hangover that followed me all day might have needed clearing out and the previous electrical work was about that. I realized in setting my intention I held back on the "show me what I need to see" piece and hoped for a gentle trip. I got what I asked for. So this time I thought let's go deep. I had 40mg prepacked gel caps so I emptied it into the chamber.

I was not expecting much with a lower dose but I exhaled fully and then began. Shocked The first hit was huge. Dizzying, but I went for hit 2 not knowing if there anything left and quickly set the GVG down. The first visuals were like digital stick men on all fours. I will do my best to describe what I have no words for. I became like them. Surging with energy. I could see them notice me as faces emerged and retreated from their forms.My body surged with a jolt that was like an electrical shock without the pain in rhythmic pulsations. I felt plugged into a matrix of beings. Symmetrical humanoid shapes made of light and attached to each other in adjoining towers. There was a loud humming of electricity that I felt surging through me. I could no longer feel my body but I was relaxed and observant. No fear. This state lasted for some time. It felt like a lab or control center. The beings were linked together. I could not comprehend what their activity was. Batteries? They were producing such a visceral power together. Were they captives or collectives? They seemed un-emotional, just involved in some important task.

They began to take on a more organic form. They were communicating sending me energetic object packets. I remained observant. They became more organic, plantlike but still full of electricity. The multitudes of faces in each one making expressions of wonder at my presence which was mutual Laughing One even seemed to tease me by trying to frighten me with his(?) facial expressions and when I just observed he settled back into a relaxed state. I then felt surrounded by a seaweed like forest and opened my eyes. Never before has entity contact lasted so long with this beautiful exchange. Still heavy visuals for quite some time (thanks harmalas) I was so humbled and calm. If these things are real (inner or outer) then I have to disagree with many that feel humanity in the pinnacle of existence in becoming a life form. I so wish i could aptly describe this. How would my mind even create this? Perhaps this was a view into my inner universe? Perhaps this is where our higher self transmits soul energy into physical form? These questions remain unanswered and I am OK with that. I spent 30 minutes just meditating and giving thanks for some gift of deeper knowledge of the possibilities of form and existence.

Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Nydex
#2 Posted : 11/12/2018 5:36:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What a beautiful and mystical experience. Very well written too, given how bizarre and indescribable it must've been.

I am so looking forward to my first step in hyperspace. So much to learn, see and feel.

Be well brother. Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

โ—‹
#3 Posted : 11/12/2018 6:05:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Beautiful report skoob Smile

Definitely, it is beyond words when you get yourself deep enough in, there's no question. The words and the ability to be logical or make 'sense' of it can go out the window so so fast.. It becomes ludicrous, often laughable at the attempt to even do so.

Thanks for writing this. Good to see some older members diving back in. Good stuff Love

skoobysnax
#4 Posted : 11/12/2018 7:22:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:
Beautiful report skoob Smile

Definitely, it is beyond words when you get yourself deep enough in, there's no question. The words and the ability to be logical or make 'sense' of it can go out the window so so fast.. It becomes ludicrous, often laughable at the attempt to even do so.

Thanks for writing this. Good to see some older members diving back in. Good stuff Love

Thanks Tatt! Bits and pieces keep coming back. In the moment it was so immersive, far beyond the norm which I always thought very immersive. This was beyond beyond. Going in I felt almost ashamed, like a brat who hadn't gotten his candy. I almost expected another shut out feeling but nope! My nonchalantness going in yielded to great awe and wonder. I had been really going for lower level Changa meditations for some time until I decided to Re-X some Old Spice of different varieties into one fresh pile to see if it was any good still Shocked I had kind of stopped vaping in favor of changa but this renewed my interest. However I may sit on this experience for a while. The way I became them in their power tower is something I need to integrate and not seek to repeat right away (if repeating that is even possible!)
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Jees
#5 Posted : 11/12/2018 8:15:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great read Thumbs up

The concept of hiving is very interesting, we have such code running too inside us.
An echo from basic living patterns?