We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT & Time Dilation / Black Holes Options

Zak Tripper
#1 Posted : 10/24/2018 7:09:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Here's what I wrote to Joe Rogan:
With no "free-will" whatsoever, my intuition has lead me to my every move, thereby leading me to this;
We as a species are a HUGE work in progress, indeed. The Butterfly effect requires me to relate my understandings of our existence on this planet to you, seeing as so much was acquired by the access to information provided by you. Before doing 3 years in prison for the extraction of DMT from mimosa bark, I'd personally administered (5-Methoxy-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine) free-base & intravenously, to enough people, as well as myself, over the course of a decade, to know FOR SURE, in the same way that I know NOW that I'm NOT dreaming, that the domain / dimension most commonly experienced by the lucid, conscious awareness, given the proper dose of DMT, is precisely that, which is theorized (in referencing time dilation and information based contents of cosmological black holes), aka~ holographic universe theory. This domain / dimension also includes pathways through dream states, death, N.D.E's, remote viewing, transcendence, mirror neurons, old souls, intuition and déjà vu / vu-jàdé, etc.
I think EMERGENCE THEORY is valid & entails an all inclusive human enlightenment, at the singularity, either by means of allowing, or perhaps enforcing, of all technological innovation & discoveries to open source, ending capitalistic & politically motivated endeavors, &/or, psychopharmacology / neuro-pharmacology, &/or the integration of all the above. I believe our human birth rights outweigh our socio-political / civil rights, and that all humans have a right to a general understanding of plant/ human co-evolution, personal psychopharmacology, full periodic tables of elements & chemicals, and how they do or don't, can & can't act, react or exist with each other. Also, a keen understanding of every known technological innovation, as well as the order in which they were conceived or discovered, along with constant real-time updates of each new finding and invention, suggesting advancing of human ENTROPY by extreme novelty, is our very job in nature, AS NATURE. Such also entails perpetual complexification of our biological, technological, psychological & sociopolitical realities, as well as the strategies necessary for ensuring survival, flourishing & potential for advanced human existence.
We are one massive entity / organism with our consciousness condensed to the self, for individual compartmentalization, to assist in collectively refining & strengthening immunity, adaptability & general bio-relativity, at an individual-cell basis. Sorry for the length of my rant, but that's as condensed as I could squeeze it into with English.
Thanx~
Zak Tripper

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Questfinder
#2 Posted : 10/27/2018 6:26:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

-"Here's what I wrote to Joe Rogan"
-The prison time.
-Assertion that your knowledge is The Truth.
-The fact you seemingly have confused nn-DMT with 5-Meo-DMT (straight away I know FOR SURE you have at least some wires crossed).
-The incohesiveness in what you are trying to say regarding emergence theory.

Well, it just comes across like the point of your post was to stroke your own ego rather than to share knowledge, if i'm being blunt.

I'm sorry, but that's just how it comes across to me. I tried to respond to the subject matter but your relation of what you understand the collective conciousness to be isn't really very clear at all??

POST BALONE
#3 Posted : 10/28/2018 5:16:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

xak , i enjoyed reading your first post immensely , thank you for sharing , that is a perfect example of why i signed up here , to read more interesting quality inspiring content as opposed to internet tough guy / cyber bully type of TLDR responses . unfortunately i can get that negative / fear based sort of content anywhere .

if i were going to take it to the next level and oh i dont know , compare what you chose to type and put that up against oh i dont know QUESTGUYS first post , i am guessing it would be extremely telling .

please - post more ( zak )
All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Questfinder
#4 Posted : 10/30/2018 4:22:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What's up post, feeling lonely in your old age? All the other forums too frightening for you and full of people who won't stand for your childish throwing of toys out your pram when you're not responded to immediately by folks who have no obligation to reply to you at all? It's very telling that you can't find a home in any other forum on the internet....

This guys post was an incoherent egotistical mess that only someone equally incoherent and egotistical could possibly find interesting, absolutely not surprised that you replied to this Laughing

I think you have blunt honesty confused with the whole hardman/cyber-bullying thing. I'd much rather be told if i'm being purely egotistical than have people reinforce my ego, I guess you're the opposite?

Questfinder
#5 Posted : 10/30/2018 4:35:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"if i were going to take it to the next level and oh i dont know , compare what you chose to type and put that up against oh i dont know QUESTGUYS first post , i am guessing it would be extremely telling . "

Go right ahead. My first post was the voice of someone facing inner demons as opposed to a couple of incohesive paragraphs stroking my own ego.

Your post was blatantly only made in this guys thread because I replied to it. So go ahead and jump up on that high horse if you so wish...

POST BALONE
#6 Posted : 10/31/2018 4:15:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

relax i have been making a habit of checking in and saying hi to a lot of new members , i would suggest you attempt to realize that you were very rude to two new folks in one log in session . in my case you were flat out incorrect . i would suggest some time to reflect on what ever life issues you have at the moment that are causing you to lash out at folks you view as easy targets . you are in no position to judge me . i came here politely asking questions and you have went out of your way to repeatedly insult me on a personal level .

is this forum moderated ? or is it just a free for all knives out type of shit fest.
All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Questfinder
#7 Posted : 11/1/2018 3:49:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha, you're funny Post. Calling me out for your transgressions, typical of someone like you. In your case I was insulted and attacked by you purely for telling you to relax and trying to help you. You even went to the trouble of digging up my old posts and quoting them.

If your idea of asking politely includes attacking members because they havent read every post you made, and throwing your toys out your pram when you're not responded to immediately, then you won't get far here. Especially not when you play the victim card as a result of your own inflammatory comments. Typical internet troll.

It is moderated, which is why i'm surprised you haven't been banned yet, I'm sure it won't be long.

Notice how in your reply to the OP you didn't actually question or even talk about anything on topic (like 5meo being confused with dmt, do you really find that kinda story interesting and not want to question it???), you only took shots at me. Looks like you fell trying to get on that horse, checking in with new folks, haha, you think I'm the only one on here who sees through your childish games post balone?

Questfinder
#8 Posted : 11/1/2018 4:09:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ordinarily I wouldn't do this, but seeing as Post insists on being a troll, I'll highlight it for the other new members he's supposedly checking in on.....

This is post baloney's idea of asking for help, and the source of where I supposedly started "attacking him".... Beware anyone offering this guy help, he will attack you for it.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=82274

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 11/1/2018 10:36:03 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Perhaps both of you might benefit from taking a look (again?) at the Attitude Page

It's worth going over from time to time even as an established full member. Memories can get patchy with time.

Remember, it's best to avoid throwing fuel on the fire and engaging in flame wars (deeply frowned upon here).

As for the OP, we'll see if he shows up again.

I'm inclined to lean more towards Questfinder's analysis. Respectful communication entails making some attempt at judging what the person addressed will best understand, thus it's easy to grasp that one might be tempted to respond with a simple, "Dude, you're full of sh*t."

So, I won't be too surprised if this entire thread gets deleted.

Learn, Share, Expand

Have a great day!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Questfinder
#10 Posted : 11/2/2018 4:59:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed.

I should have known better than to rise to the bait of an internet troll. My apologies. The sheer gall and lack of truth in Post's response to me trying to help him was enough to wind me up for a moment.

Back to enjoying the ride eh Big grin

#11 Posted : 11/12/2018 1:58:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Perhaps both of you might benefit from taking a look (again?) at the Attitude Page

It's worth going over from time to time even as an established full member. Memories can get patchy with time.

Remember, it's best to avoid throwing fuel on the fire and engaging in flame wars (deeply frowned upon here).

As for the OP, we'll see if he shows up again.

I'm inclined to lean more towards Questfinder's analysis. Respectful communication entails making some attempt at judging what the person addressed will best understand, thus it's easy to grasp that one might be tempted to respond with a simple, "Dude, you're full of sh*t."

So, I won't be too surprised if this entire thread gets deleted.

Learn, Share, Expand

Have a great day!

Yes,

especially these posts:

Questfinder wrote:

What's up post, feeling lonely in your old age? All the other forums too frightening for you and full of people who won't stand for your childish throwing of toys out your pram when you're not responded to immediately by folks who have no obligation to reply to you at all? It's very telling that you can't find a home in any other forum on the internet....

This guys post was an incoherent egotistical mess that only someone equally incoherent and egotistical could possibly find interesting, absolutely not surprised that you replied to this Laughing

I think you have blunt honesty confused with the whole hardman/cyber-bullying thing. I'd much rather be told if i'm being purely egotistical than have people reinforce my ego, I guess you're the opposite?

Questfinder wrote:
Haha, you're funny Post. Calling me out for your transgressions, typical of someone like you. In your case I was insulted and attacked by you purely for telling you to relax and trying to help you. You even went to the trouble of digging up my old posts and quoting them.

If your idea of asking politely includes attacking members because they havent read every post you made, and throwing your toys out your pram when you're not responded to immediately, then you won't get far here. Especially not when you play the victim card as a result of your own inflammatory comments. Typical internet troll.

It is moderated, which is why i'm surprised you haven't been banned yet, I'm sure it won't be long.

Notice how in your reply to the OP you didn't actually question or even talk about anything on topic (like 5meo being confused with dmt, do you really find that kinda story interesting and not want to question it???), you only took shots at me. Looks like you fell trying to get on that horse, checking in with new folks, haha, you think I'm the only one on here who sees through your childish games post balone?

The divisive talk you'r spewing isn't welcome here.

You've been here for 3 years.

Seems you're unable to communicate without the need to incessantly bash another 'over and over'.

We'll give you some time away. Be well.