We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV111213
Dabbing DMT: The Way of the Future Options

zikzak
#241 Posted : 10/5/2017 6:39:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I use a Health Stone. I have only used it once with DMT (broke through 30 mg) otherwise several times with 5-MeO-DMT. I haven't had any problem with burning the spice I just hold the torch lighter a bit away and I guess you also cool the material as soon as you start to inhale. It's very efficient and smooth (I use it in a bong with water). The advantage over a nail is that you can preload the stone(s) and that makes it portable or just less fidgetive. The drawback would be that you could burn the spice. I don't know how hard/easy that is since I didn't manage to do it yet. If you had a heat gun with perfect temperature it's hard for me to imagine any method easier or more efficient. I'll get a quartz banger and check out the difference.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tseuq
#242 Posted : 10/20/2017 11:30:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

On the search for the perfect ROA... dabbing.

i) prepare your 5-meo or n,n
ii) heat up the quartz banger till glowing red
iii) give it some seconds to cool down a bit
iv) drop the magic in the banger
v) ciao bella!

tseuq
tseuq attached the following image(s):
dab.jpg (96kb) downloaded 216 time(s).
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

CactiOfLight
#243 Posted : 12/21/2017 8:38:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I may try this when I have someone to make sure I don't burn myself on the nail. One question I have is should I get a dedicated dmt rig or will it not ruin mine for cannabis?

Praxis.
#244 Posted : 12/21/2017 11:03:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CactiOfLight wrote:
I may try this when I have someone to make sure I don't burn myself on the nail. One question I have is should I get a dedicated dmt rig or will it not ruin mine for cannabis?

I use the same rig for DMT and cannabis oil. A separate rig certainly wouldn't hurt, but I haven't had any issues. You may wanna clean it after using DMT if you're worried about accidents from residue, though. Or alternatively, you could just get another banger/nail reserved specifically for DMT and then you don't have to clean the whole thing every time - if accidental dosing is a concern.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this already in this thread, and apologies if this has been covered, but I've found DMT goo from food-safe teks to be perfect for dabbing. I think the consistency is similar to cannabis concentrates and really easy to work with a standard dabbing setup, much easier than messing around with crystal. If it's runny at all you can stick it in the freezer for a few minutes and it takes on a consistency comparable to shatter.
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

CactiOfLight
#245 Posted : 12/22/2017 8:25:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I use the same rig for DMT and cannabis oil. A separate rig certainly wouldn't hurt, but I haven't had any issues. You may wanna clean it after using DMT if you're worried about accidents from residue, though. Or alternatively, you could just get another banger/nail reserved specifically for DMT and then you don't have to clean the whole thing every time - if accidental dosing is a concern.

I tied 10mg on my rig followed by cannabis a coupe hours later with only minimal dmt taste on the first dab, no effects from the residual dmt.

tseuq
#246 Posted : 12/23/2017 10:01:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CactiOfLight wrote:
One question I have is should I get a dedicated dmt rig or will it not ruin mine for cannabis?

I first used the same rig but then I didn't enjoy dabbing concentrate anymore. Even after a small cleaning of the bong and the banger, I found the taste of the spice pretty prominent. Thus, I use the small glasbong in which I smoke changa also for dabbing spice, but with another chillum and banger, and use the other beauty, which you can see in the picture in my post above, only for concentrates anymore.

CactiOfLight wrote:
I may try this when I have someone to make sure I don't burn myself on the nail.

In my experience you have one safe shot with the dab, so try to get the full dose of spice in in that first hit. I am using a big torch to heat up the banger, maybe if you use an e-rig, redosing gets more easy and safe. Anyway, if you take in a decent dose on the first one, no redosing is needed and maybe even possible. For more safety, one can dab the spice while sitting on a mattress on the ground, so you can put the bong aside easily while things start to speed up, melt together and fall apart.

Happy and safe travels, tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Trippin on deez
#247 Posted : 11/10/2018 10:44:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I know this is old but, I'm new here and still haven't figured out how everything works. Being the future I'll add something that will make dabbing spice 10× easier and damn near fool proof. Dabbing using a quartz insert and banger in my opinion the absolute best way to vape spice. If you don't know what they are it's like a small shot glass you drop into the banger preloaded. The issue of getting your dose into the rig without spilling it solved. Also it never touches a hot surface, rather heats it once it's in there. You'll see it melt and start to give off vapor after a few seconds, apply your cap/carb and pull steady. It's almost impossible to burn this way. Hopefully this is helpful, it made too much since to me not to try and I'll never use another method. They're cheap enough that having one or two for spice and for rosin/wax isn't a big deal and doesn't mess with flavor.

«PREV111213