CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Jester Council. Similar experiences? Options
 
Galaxis
#1 Posted : 10/8/2018 7:39:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 22
Joined: 31-Jan-2012
Last visit: 27-Oct-2018
Over the last few travels, my experiences have crossed the path of the jester.

A few breakthroughs ago and 40mg of N,N later, I sat in a lotus position on my bed. 2 candles lit at the foot of my bed with all lights off. I soon entered a tunnel which brought me into a room of 7 to 8 jesters/clowns. The vibe was very happy, the visuals vibrant of red, blue and yellow. The jesters consisted of adults and children. We all sat around a table as we giggled at a box sitting on the table. It had shapes and patterns flowing out and into it. It was visually astonishing and was generating the entire experience including ourselves. I looked down to see that I had the same appearance as them. I was indeed a jester. We all had a blast just laughing and taking in the experience. I became intrigued by the box and began to zoom in on it, but it was too complex to understand and soon a door opened to the right of it and the experience ended.



A few nights later, I had partaken in 30mg of N,N in the same setting in my room. I entered a room quickly in which 4-5 of us jesters sat in a carnival tent surrounding a clown sitting at a makeup booth. As he put on his makeup, he was very sad. The setting shifted very fast to me standing in front of a dark tunnel. I began seeing snapshots, like polaroids of the tunnel and the experience soon ended. Nothing spectacular, I know.



Two nights ago, I sandwiched 45mg into a bowl. Same setting in my room. Took many deep breaths as I have never gone this deep. I took 3 hits in a matter of a minute. I was launched instantly. I sat in front of 3 jesters in what was an immensely clear experience. One laid their hand on my knee which I could physically feel. The mood was calm, but serious. Soon, I was blasted into a bright, white room with what looked like large pieces of confetti in many shapes and colors. The pieces were in free fall, but almost like there was no gravity. There were shards of mirror amongst all of this. A female jester appeared. Random boxes began to appear. They were morphing and she was the culprit. She began teleporting around the room behind different objects. Each object would morph and shapeshift. I could began to see other jester's reflections in the shards of mirror. I was able to move around freely unlike other trips where i've felt almost locked into position. I was looling around, moving, turning. It lasted for maybe 8-9 mins. The whole thing was just crystal clear and amazing. I came back feeling so awake and anxious to understand.



I have had other experiences with jesters/clowns prior to these experiences in the last few weeks, but only in these last few weeks. Anyone have any insights and consistent experiences with these jesters? I'm beginning to feel as though I am a part of their world or maybe one of them myself.
 

with a seemingly autonomous entity after taking DMT?
 
Crystals
#2 Posted : 10/17/2018 10:23:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 3
Joined: 22-Jul-2018
Last visit: 18-Nov-2018
Not commenting much on the Jesters but just want to remark that it's very interesting that you were able to move freely around the place. Usually I am stuck in a position and just see it/experience all of it. The other day I was right on the verge of breakthrough, I was already having same OEV as CEV, everything was crystal clear in the golden room I was in, and at the end of it, I was somehow a bit further like right before the room takes a turn right and looked like a cave exit/portal to .. hyperspace? I know I tried to move there, only few more steps, but I couldn't.

I was on 70-80mg and only 2 big hits, not sure how you don't get overwhelmed from meeting entities, jesters etc. As intense it was me being in that golden room, and as 'more real than our reality' felt, I had a thought I didn't quite wanted to meet anyone in there. And that room really felt empty, it was like I was an intruder and nobody knew I was there Laughing

And now reading your post where you talk so casual about your experiences, makes me wonder how brave you must be lol. Sure, 80mg is way different than 40mg, but nevertheless, DMT is DMT, so I bet it was as intense for you too.

You know what? It would be funny if when you were at that table with all the other jesters and you saw yourself as a jester too, that this would be a 'live dmt trip' connecting people vaping dmt in the same time from all over the world =) In a way, all these entities could be projections of our own mind, archetypes, collective unconsciousness (look into Carl Jung)... so maybe in your life, you are yourself a sort of wild-card personality, a jester Wink
 
BaronVonVapesAlot
#3 Posted : 10/19/2018 1:53:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 15
Joined: 15-Oct-2018
Last visit: 17-Nov-2018
I have also encountered Jesters recently. In the 'room' I flew into, there were 3 of them, 2 'male' and 1 'female'. They were all laughing at this gigantic, impossible piece of machinery. The 'female' jester seemed somewhat perturbed that I wouldn't join in with the laughing. It was my 2nd experience with spice, and everything was a bit too much. I tried to give in, let go and laugh, but just couldn't. They ended up guiding me to a safer, calmer 'room' where I recovered until I came back to earth.

Reading through your story, I wish I'd had the guts to let go and laugh with them!
If you see them again say hi from me!

Love & Light Thumbs up
https://youtu.be/wU0PYcCsL6o The Dream of Life - Alan Watts
 
Myco
#4 Posted : 10/19/2018 3:54:55 AM

73μ


Posts: 103
Joined: 04-Dec-2010
Last visit: 08-Nov-2018
Location: Hyperion
Really enjoyed the vividness of your description; jester council, wow.
arrive without traveling.
 
Beatriz
#5 Posted : 10/20/2018 1:11:20 AM

Bienvenidos a bardo

New member

Posts: 6
Joined: 10-Sep-2018
Last visit: 01-Nov-2018
In response to Crystals, I agree that it is good to be able to move around. I've met cheerful creatures before, but the surroundings are often prosaic. Sometimes it will be a mirror of everyday life here, only someplace else. Galaxis, Did it feel like a long stretch of time passed for you on any of your trips, and you only kept a selection of memories when you returned?

Lots of people tell such unpleasnt stories of their breakthroughs: frozen in place, demonic voices, uncomfortable things. The only time I was frozen, I was being judged by a mysterious panel of hooded figures who deemed me a security risk and ordered me executed. I'd much have preferred some self-transforming boxes and a costume party.

I am convinced that the creatures who give us these visions do so deliberately. They have told me they are demons, and at other times have said they live in space. My money goes on two factions with different approaches. One treats us like our superstitious ancestors. The other shows us a good time and every once in a while confesses a bit of the truth.

The dark tendency is what makes so many people fear the power of DMT. I have heard the trip likened to dying. It is certainly a sedative and an anesthetic, as anyone who has touched it to their tongue can attest. People lose consciousness during breakthroughs all the time. Could it be that DMT alone, with no help from the entities, is only an empty mental chasm?

Perhaps spice stills the nervous system so much that it becomes easily manipulable by artificial means. Far be it for me to imagine what hidden nano-circuitry would be required. What is beyond us as fossil-fuel guzzling primates might be childsplay to those who cross the gulfs between the stars and wait for aeons for the emergence of sentience.

Some of the mysterious entities clearly want to play their old games of medieval reenactment. Others want to demonstrate the other worlds, as I have been privileged to experience, no matter how cryptically. I take it as a good sign that some want to share their party tricks with us.

I don't believe in spirits or gods or magic, but I do believe that very high technology could look like any of those things. Superior power doesn't necessarily imply superior social organization, morals, or judgment on the part of the visitors. Maybe they're bored and like to role-play good vs. evil. Maybe "they" are entirely separate sets of entities with distinct aims. If two factions really are at play, I know which one I'm rooting for. Bring on more jesters.
 
Galaxis
#6 Posted : 10/21/2018 5:55:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 22
Joined: 31-Jan-2012
Last visit: 27-Oct-2018
Crystals wrote:
Not commenting much on the Jesters but just want to remark that it's very interesting that you were able to move freely around the place. Usually I am stuck in a position and just see it/experience all of it. The other day I was right on the verge of breakthrough, I was already having same OEV as CEV, everything was crystal clear in the golden room I was in, and at the end of it, I was somehow a bit further like right before the room takes a turn right and looked like a cave exit/portal to .. hyperspace? I know I tried to move there, only few more steps, but I couldn't.

I was on 70-80mg and only 2 big hits, not sure how you don't get overwhelmed from meeting entities, jesters etc. As intense it was me being in that golden room, and as 'more real than our reality' felt, I had a thought I didn't quite wanted to meet anyone in there. And that room really felt empty, it was like I was an intruder and nobody knew I was there Laughing

And now reading your post where you talk so casual about your experiences, makes me wonder how brave you must be lol. Sure, 80mg is way different than 40mg, but nevertheless, DMT is DMT, so I bet it was as intense for you too.

You know what? It would be funny if when you were at that table with all the other jesters and you saw yourself as a jester too, that this would be a 'live dmt trip' connecting people vaping dmt in the same time from all over the world =) In a way, all these entities could be projections of our own mind, archetypes, collective unconsciousness (look into Carl Jung)... so maybe in your life, you are yourself a sort of wild-card personality, a jester Wink


Wow! 70-80mg sounds super intense! I just did 50mg a few nights ago and will post soon! I feel that I enjoy these experiences because of the entities. But I did actually think the same that the other jesters in the room could have been other travelers. It was one of my favorites by far! How often do you travel within the 70-80mg range?
 
Galaxis
#7 Posted : 10/21/2018 5:58:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 22
Joined: 31-Jan-2012
Last visit: 27-Oct-2018
BaronVonVapesAlot wrote:
I have also encountered Jesters recently. In the 'room' I flew into, there were 3 of them, 2 'male' and 1 'female'. They were all laughing at this gigantic, impossible piece of machinery. The 'female' jester seemed somewhat perturbed that I wouldn't join in with the laughing. It was my 2nd experience with spice, and everything was a bit too much. I tried to give in, let go and laugh, but just couldn't. They ended up guiding me to a safer, calmer 'room' where I recovered until I came back to earth.

Reading through your story, I wish I'd had the guts to let go and laugh with them!
If you see them again say hi from me!

Love & Light Thumbs up


If you're having trouble letting go, attempt to force yourself to smile no matter how weird and strange the experience. That's what I did before I had the trip with all of the jesters around the weird machine box thing.
 
Galaxis
#8 Posted : 10/21/2018 6:00:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 22
Joined: 31-Jan-2012
Last visit: 27-Oct-2018
Myco wrote:
Really enjoyed the vividness of your description; jester council, wow.


Thank you!
 
Galaxis
#9 Posted : 10/21/2018 6:07:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 22
Joined: 31-Jan-2012
Last visit: 27-Oct-2018
Beatriz wrote:
In response to Crystals, I agree that it is good to be able to move around. I've met cheerful creatures before, but the surroundings are often prosaic. Sometimes it will be a mirror of everyday life here, only someplace else. Galaxis, Did it feel like a long stretch of time passed for you on any of your trips, and you only kept a selection of memories when you returned?

Lots of people tell such unpleasnt stories of their breakthroughs: frozen in place, demonic voices, uncomfortable things. The only time I was frozen, I was being judged by a mysterious panel of hooded figures who deemed me a security risk and ordered me executed. I'd much have preferred some self-transforming boxes and a costume party.

I am convinced that the creatures who give us these visions do so deliberately. They have told me they are demons, and at other times have said they live in space. My money goes on two factions with different approaches. One treats us like our superstitious ancestors. The other shows us a good time and every once in a while confesses a bit of the truth.

The dark tendency is what makes so many people fear the power of DMT. I have heard the trip likened to dying. It is certainly a sedative and an anesthetic, as anyone who has touched it to their tongue can attest. People lose consciousness during breakthroughs all the time. Could it be that DMT alone, with no help from the entities, is only an empty mental chasm?

Perhaps spice stills the nervous system so much that it becomes easily manipulable by artificial means. Far be it for me to imagine what hidden nano-circuitry would be required. What is beyond us as fossil-fuel guzzling primates might be childsplay to those who cross the gulfs between the stars and wait for aeons for the emergence of sentience.

Some of the mysterious entities clearly want to play their old games of medieval reenactment. Others want to demonstrate the other worlds, as I have been privileged to experience, no matter how cryptically. I take it as a good sign that some want to share their party tricks with us.

I don't believe in spirits or gods or magic, but I do believe that very high technology could look like any of those things. Superior power doesn't necessarily imply superior social organization, morals, or judgment on the part of the visitors. Maybe they're bored and like to role-play good vs. evil. Maybe "they" are entirely separate sets of entities with distinct aims. If two factions really are at play, I know which one I'm rooting for. Bring on more jesters.



Only in the darker travels do I feel time stretches, probably because I want out sometimes, lol. I did begin a 40mg trip with egyptian music that took me to a dark place where embalming tools began taking form across my field of view. I felt death. I don't believe in gods or spirits either, but i feel like higher life forms exist in these parts of space and time.
 
donfoolio
#10 Posted : 10/21/2018 5:11:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 34
Joined: 14-Apr-2018
Last visit: 24-Oct-2018
Location: Mediterrean
Thank you for sharing your experience. It is really strange how current the jester-theme occur. I had it on several trips and are not much wiser than before about the WHY? Som people posted several psychological conclusions, that seemed too far taken for me.
They seem really to be there, somewhere in hyperspace - a happening of tripping people in another world? Why not?
5GISD
 
PsyDuckmonkey
#11 Posted : 10/21/2018 9:49:37 PM

Agnostic neognostic


Posts: 229
Joined: 06-Dec-2015
Last visit: 13-Nov-2018
DMT and death... My first DMT experience was very death-evoking. Not as in "passing out", "blacking out", or being "sedated". Death as in "the end of human existence, linearity, causality, reality, and self". Death as in "standing in front of God."

It wasn't a very good god either, it seemed like a machine god, a huge shiny thing with electrodes or some similar access connectors. Outside the 3 dimensions of our space. Or it was my brain. Or the brain of the universe.

It was a moment that was eternal and outside time. There and then I had the knowledge and certainty that this moment is universal between all DMT travelers who experience the carrier wave. That it's the Source and the Gateway.

And in that moment I was no longer an agent to myself, but a frozen shard of consciousness, part of the radiating whole, probably never to thaw again. Probably never have been thawed, just experienced a fleeting dream of denial of the horrible truth.

So yea. THAT kind of death. Hard shit.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?
 
1uvakind
#12 Posted : 10/27/2018 12:57:16 AM

*The Plant Whisperer*

New member

Posts: 33
Joined: 25-Oct-2018
Last visit: 19-Nov-2018
Location: Unavailable
Yeah...Ima rookie pretty much I've smoked 8-10 times but the Jester has been involved at some point during every trip...He's the first thing I saw when I closed my eyes after my first exhale of the Spice ever...Alien machine world w a Jester zippin around holdin /showin me this spinnin ball of light n shapes... 3D inside an electric picture frame made of neon lights kinda showin off n given me a smart ass vibe...was very cool n strange... Another time one was takin my negative thoughts n loadin em on sumthin like Polaroids/pictures n immediatly ejecting them from the scene we were in one after another then immediatly drawing my attention to sumthin very cool visually n sayin "don't worry bout that shit it doesn't matter, look at this over here"...I've had em b part of n one with the kladescopic ever morphing n alive back ground dome type ceiling of the realm I'm in appearing n disappearing n dancing n showing off like sayin "look how cool I am"...last couple times they've been kinda sinister but not really...like they'll have this smart ass sneaky grin on their face like they're tryna scare me but we both know I'm not going for it n it'll make me laugh then he'll disappear... Crawling outta fancy tunnels upside down...couple times kinda making fun of me taunting me to smoke more... I've tried to start paying more attention to him bc to b honest I kinda wanna break this Jester cycle n experience sumthin different... Taking a break for about a month then gonna up my dose a little bc I feel like that's what he's been gettin at...
They always look different physically but I can sense he's the same guy... Sometimes big sometimes small n definitely male...
N yeah I feel ya when u say maybe ur a Jester urself... I've been wondering if maybe it's something abt me or my subconscious that's makin this Jester guy keep poppin up...idk...im still learning.
*GROW*
 
heyzah
#13 Posted : 11/8/2018 4:51:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 1
Joined: 08-Nov-2018
Last visit: 16-Nov-2018
I have one the joker I call him he’s purple, a colour I’m not fond of during my trips. This dark presence darting around in the room or sometimes he just whispers in my ear from behind me, with his hand on my shoulder. It took me quite a few trips to see him fully. He started in my second ever trip as just a painted purple clown mouth with razor sharp teeth asking me if was scared, I said no so he showed me the scariest things he could like snakes rapidly curling out of his mouth. I kept saying out loud it’s so mean. I guess you could call it a bad trip but It didn’t stop me and this joker came back to me every time I had dmt as a shadow, like wind wispering, trying to scare me, jumping in on whatever beautiful hyperspace I’d found myself in. I didn’t want this scary purple entity with me every trip. Then one day he showed me his world, looking like a playing card joker just danced and joked he put on masks of my family and people I knew and made fun of them I actually laughed and he looked at me almost shocked and smiled creepily. He’s still around every now and then I think to remind me not to be scared In my waking life as before dmt I suffered with anxiety.
death by astonishment
 
ANDEI
#14 Posted : 11/8/2018 5:17:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 11
Joined: 29-Oct-2018
Last visit: 15-Nov-2018
I've MET the jesters, PARTIED with the jesters and LAUGHED with them.

In my first meeting with them, I didn't quite realize that I was actually seeing entities, I couldn't figure out what I was seeing because they were communicating in a non verbal manner, without the aid of sounds.

When I finally understood that they are literally some entities in one fascinating mental world, my mind was blown and I burst into laughter.

And that's when they all started JUMPING on me and CHEER me up even more, bouncing EVERYWHERE, then caressing my face while expressing something like: ''hooray! this dude finally figured it out!''

As I previously said to myself: It's so lovely and I'm thankful for such beautiful experiences!

Positive vibes for everyone YUPII!
 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.048 seconds.